+ Reply
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 247

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: uSirius - Satellite Radio on the iPhone

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I tried to clear my channel line up and now it wont load a new one.. Some kind of issue happening with it i spose. Glad to hear its not
...
  1. #221
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    323
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts

    I tried to clear my channel line up and now it wont load a new one.. Some kind of issue happening with it i spose. Glad to hear its not just me.. I was pulling my hair out..

  2. #222
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ckybam69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    120
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    is this for 2.0+ or for 1.1.4?

  3. #223
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    thanks for helpful tips

  4. #224
    Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Iowa (ISU for Vet School!)
    Posts
    3,920
    Thanks
    69
    Thanked 310 Times in 264 Posts

    will this work over 3g? (I know it's not out yet but can I stream over the 3G network?)
    Would also be nice if we had a means of recording songs and integrating with itunes
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

    A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

  5. #225
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ckybam69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    120
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    it should work over 3g since it worked over edge on my 2g before it broke.

  6. #226
    iPhoneaholic jwcrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    310
    Posts
    497
    Thanks
    152
    Thanked 49 Times in 35 Posts

    Question Hmm....and "Sorry!"
    Quote Originally Posted by bschucher View Post
    Im on 2.1 and mine stopped as well.
    Really? You're using a release version of uSirius "on 2.1"? Wow...that is amazingly unexpected.

    If you legitimately have a 1.1.4 app running under 2.1, that's Front Page news...it should be kicked to mods along with TUAW et al immediately. I don't know of ANY app that "just worked" under both FW versions - let alone this one. Which I'm pretty familiar with...

    Sure you're not just troubleshooting a beta version in the wrong forum?

    Quote Originally Posted by sziklassy View Post
    Would also be nice if we had a means of recording songs and integrating with itunes
    Never. Gonna. Happen.

    Recording content is one of the first pieces of functionality Sirius demands be absent in any new apps/hardware they help with/condone. Like uSirius and Star Playr for the iPhone.

    Sorry.
    PLEASE click everyone's "Thanks" buttons...they are begging for it.

  7. #227
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    323
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts

    Sorry to not be so clear. My usirius RC7 thats running on my home PC that i use to stream through ORB was not working. It is now.. you are one amazing smartass though JW

  8. #228
    iPhoneaholic jwcrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    310
    Posts
    497
    Thanks
    152
    Thanked 49 Times in 35 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bschucher View Post
    Sorry to not be so clear. My usirius RC7 thats running on my home PC that i use to stream through ORB was not working. It is now.. you are one amazing smartass though JW
    Posting WILDLY inaccurate information as fact tends to irritate me. Don't know why...

    Last edited by jwcrash; 10-03-2008 at 12:51 PM.
    PLEASE click everyone's "Thanks" buttons...they are begging for it.

  9. #229
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 9 Times in 4 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jwcrash View Post
    Posting WILDLY inaccurate information as fact tends to irritate me. Don't know why...

    Me too, esspecially about this app. I want this more than any app out there!!

  10. #230
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    153
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Below you will first see the e-mail I sent to the creator of uSirius and the reply I received on 9/29:

    Sep 28

    COULD YOU PLEASE PROVIDE AN UPDATE? I UNDERSTAND AND APPRECIATE CREATING AN APP TAKES TIME BUT YOUR LAST UPDATE WAS 20 DAYS AGO. I HAVE EMAILED BEFORE ASKING FOR AN UPDATE, COULD YOU PLEASE PROVIDE SOME INFO? THANK YOU


    Sep 29

    Dude,

    You don't need to shout!

    I had to take a month off and work on five different web sites for clients.
    I finished four of them, but I'm putting the last one on hold for a little
    bit, to work on uSirius..

    You'll hear news soon, I promise.

    Thanks,
    -- Jason

  11. #231
    iPhoneaholic jwcrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    310
    Posts
    497
    Thanks
    152
    Thanked 49 Times in 35 Posts

    Thumbs down Cutting & Pasting an email? REALLY?
    Quote Originally Posted by sr852 View Post
    Below you will first see the e-mail I sent to the creator of uSirius and the reply I received on 9/29:

    Sep 28

    COULD YOU PLEASE PROVIDE AN UPDATE? I UNDERSTAND AND APPRECIATE CREATING AN APP TAKES TIME BUT YOUR LAST UPDATE WAS 20 DAYS AGO. I HAVE EMAILED BEFORE ASKING FOR AN UPDATE, COULD YOU PLEASE PROVIDE SOME INFO? THANK YOU
    I'm surprised you got any response at all with that tone...you DO understand he doesn't work for you, right? Sending loud, demanding messages aren't gonna motivate anyone to finish the app sooner.

    And all caps? Jesus Christ...

    Beautifully handled all around.
    Last edited by jwcrash; 10-04-2008 at 07:07 AM.
    PLEASE click everyone's "Thanks" buttons...they are begging for it.

  12. #232
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    153
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jwcrash View Post
    I'm surprised you got any response at all with that tone...you DO understand he doesn't work for you, right? Sending loud, demanding messages aren't gonna motivate anyone to finish the app sooner.

    And all caps? Jesus Christ...

    Beautifully handled all around.
    I am sorry that you interpreted my email as being negative (as did the folks at uSirius). I was only asking for an update I didn't demand anything and in fact stated in my message that I understood creating apps takes time. As for the caps, I was only hoping to catch their attention as my other two emails went un-noticed. I was only trying to get information on an app that myself and others have been awaiting and I was glad to get a response this time to my question. I do appreciate your opinion and I am sorry that you seem to look for the negative in things.

  13. #233
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    323
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts

    He is one righteous individual! Blow it off.. Not worth the effort. I cant wait for the new Usirius app to come out. Hopefully its real soon. Im certain he will have another genius reply to this post as well..

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bschucher For This Useful Post:

    jwcrash (10-04-2008), sr852 (10-04-2008)

  15. #234
    iPhoneaholic jwcrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    310
    Posts
    497
    Thanks
    152
    Thanked 49 Times in 35 Posts

    Thumbs up November Update
    Quote Originally Posted by bschucher View Post
    Im certain he will have another genius reply to this post as well..
    Per your request:

    The latest beta is working beautifully and they're looking at a new version by the end of the month with even more features. Stay tuned!
    PLEASE click everyone's "Thanks" buttons...they are begging for it.

  16. #235
    iPhoneaholic BoostedEvoIX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    449
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 15 Times in 12 Posts

    whats the address to dl this app from? I typed the address on the first page on my iphone and nothing came up! Can someone point me in the right direction

  17. #236
    iPhoneaholic jwcrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    310
    Posts
    497
    Thanks
    152
    Thanked 49 Times in 35 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by BoostedEvoIX View Post
    whats the address to dl this app from? I typed the address on the first page on my iphone and nothing came up! Can someone point me in the right direction
    It's currently in private beta and not available for public download. Once a version is released, you can be assured it will be dropped into the MMI slipstream and you can grab it then.

    PLEASE click everyone's "Thanks" buttons...they are begging for it.

  18. #237
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I can't fined it anywere Cydia or Installer.
    I have a 3G jailbroken 2.2.
    any help woul'd be great.

  19. #238
    Retired Moderator bhz1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Southeastern Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,533
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked 363 Times in 273 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tundramax View Post
    I can't fined it anywere Cydia or Installer.
    I have a 3G jailbroken 2.2.
    any help woul'd be great.
    Read the previous post. Its in beta and not available to the public yet.


    If I've helped you, you can help me by clicking on that Thanks button.
    iPhone, the Swiss Army knife of the 21st Century.

  20. #239
    iPhone? More like MyPhone NArush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    263
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 30 Times in 25 Posts

    Yea, this is a great app. Can't wait for it's release. I'll gladly donate too.

  21. #240
    iPhoneaholic BenzoHartt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    436
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jwcrash View Post
    Per your request:

    The latest beta is working beautifully and they're looking at a new version by the end of the month with even more features. Stay tuned!

    Can't wait for the release as well. I use Sirius in my car and they just got 3 more months out of me.lol

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts