Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: uSirius - Satellite Radio on the iPhone

Deleted
    Last edited by cartman13; 08-19-2008 at 12:54 PM. Reason: Deleted for being incomprehensible jibberish

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whitsle View Post
    Need some Help!!!!!
    I have a hacked 2G iPhone running 1.1.4, safari works perfect with Edge and Wifi.
    Installed uSirius, I am able to get uSirius to work with wifi perfectly, but I can never get it to work with edge. iPhone tries to log in but I keep getting the uSirius error "Unable to log in." I am running on t-mobile with the hacked $5.99 plan. Any ideas on what I can do to get this to work with edge?
    I think you can only view your library when using the tzones hack. Im pretty sure you cant stream or download without the 19.99 internet package.

man I need this app back! Please hurry.

Quote Originally Posted by Muggz5 View Post
    I think you can only view your library when using the tzones hack. Im pretty sure you cant stream or download without the 19.99 internet package.
    If I may ask, why would that be? Regardless of the plan, you are still getting internet access via wifi and edge.

for anyone who has this app and it works, is it still working? im on 1.1.4 and as of 2 days ago it says it cant aquire the stream, its while im on edge or wifi, i also just tried loading the channel logos and says it cant do that either. anyone else having problems with this app now?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sr852 View Post
    If I may ask, why would that be? Regardless of the plan, you are still getting internet access via wifi and edge.
    The speed it needs to do it. Ive read a few times this is the case. Wifi will work of course, the reply was for them talking about the tZones hack.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Muggz5 For This Useful Post:

sr852 (08-22-2008)

is this app still working at all? i cant get it to stream ever, as a week ago it was workingflawlessly now it wont even upload the channel logos

im streaming usirius through my orb server to the iphone... working well on 3G

Quick update for everyone waiting for a native Sirius app from an obsessed 3G owner who's following this waaaay too closely:

StarPlayr (the premier Sirius app for Macs) is in active development - apparently with Sirius XM's blessing. Screenshots from a leaked Alpha version are here. NiceMac.com is the official site and details are available in the forum there. Updated 9/2: From dev's forum: "When the iPhone version hits the App Store, Sirius and XM will also be supported".

uSirius is also in active beta testing and the dev's been Tweeting updates that sound great. Of course, it was perfect before AFAIC, so anything new is just gravy.

Bottom line: We're all gonna have a couple of GREAT choices in the near future. Even if the devs go the JB route, I still imagine this only benefiting all of us.
    Last edited by jwcrash; 09-02-2008 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Updated with XM inclusion note
    PLEASE click everyone's "Thanks" buttons...they are begging for it.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jwcrash For This Useful Post:

coned10138 (09-19-2008), mikeymcco (09-09-2008), mm9453 (08-25-2008), Muggz5 (08-26-2008)

I have a 1g Iphone with 2.1. Can someone tell me step by step how to get Usirius on my iphone? I looked in installer and cydia and could not find it. I also went to installer and tried to enter the source for usirius but it did not show up. I am new to this but was able to get other apps to work.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by badnews01 View Post
    I have a 1g Iphone with 2.1. Can someone tell me step by step how to get Usirius on my iphone? I looked in installer and cydia and could not find it. I also went to installer and tried to enter the source for usirius but it did not show up. I am new to this but was able to get other apps to work.
    you cant use it on that firmware yet, only 1.1.4 and below
    Formerly of modmymoto.com ..now upgraded to 2.1 & jailbroken using quickpwn

RETIRED- Motorola L7 -R4517, RSA removed, EDGE internet browsing, full iPhone skin with 14 icon menu, widget style home icons, Bullfrog iTunes, 1GB storage

What the hell is going on with this app? Its been months since the second gen software came out and no updated usirius app yet? And as I stated a few pages ago, I would GLADLY pay money for this app. So I have the right to say, "what the hell is taking so long????".

I'll glady pay $20.00 for this app right now!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by modesto83 View Post
    I'll glady pay $20.00 for this app right now!
    yeah i was thinking the same thing until i found ORB. it lets you stream XM, Sirius, lots of other internet radio stations, and all your media on your home computer for free! check it out at orb.com or search for "how to stream xm with orb" and you will find all you need to know...pretty simple
    Formerly of modmymoto.com ..now upgraded to 2.1 & jailbroken using quickpwn

RETIRED- Motorola L7 -R4517, RSA removed, EDGE internet browsing, full iPhone skin with 14 icon menu, widget style home icons, Bullfrog iTunes, 1GB storage

17. The Following User Says Thank You to dontevenfucwitme For This Useful Post:

Nick Z (02-03-2009)

They have a website with updates the last one dated over 2 weeks ago saying that by now they would be back to work on getting this out. I have sent a couple of emails since I first got my iPhone in July....never got a single response. I would gladly trade the silence for the app being released but I am getting neither. Sorry about that had to vent.....

Still in beta testing...and looking good!

Waiting a bit never hurt anyone.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to jwcrash For This Useful Post:

mikeymcco (09-29-2008)

agreed! I can wait for it if it's going to work really well!

Is anybody's usirius working on 1.1.4?

Mine stopped working over the weekend.

Im on 2.1 and mine stopped as well. I thought it was just me.. Guess not..

A friend of mine stopped working as well. I can't find any information anywhere about what happened. I noticed my car unit was updating last week sometime. I wonder if that had anything to do with it.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast