Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The Rumor Wagon Rolls Out the 1.1.3 Update

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,275 Times in 652 Posts

Default The Rumor Wagon Rolls Out the 1.1.3 Update
    According to CNet France we can all expect version 1.1.3 to be released by the end of the week.

What is it supposed to include?
    • a dictaphone (i.e. voicenotes)
    • disk mode storage (like all the ipods -- should have been there from the beginning)
    • The normal array of anti modder updates setting everyone back for a week and just cause a headache.
    thanks Great_Pumpkin

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody Overcash For This Useful Post:

My_Name_Is_Neo (12-07-2007)

"disk mode storage" finally

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollow Ichigo For This Useful Post:

Deimos8988 (12-07-2007)

Quote Originally Posted by cash7c3 View Post
    According to CNet France we can all expect version 1.1.3 to be released by the end of the week.

What is it supposed to include?
    • a dictaphone (i.e. voicenotes)
    • disk mode storage (like all the ipods -- should have been there from the begining)
    • The normal array of anti modder updates setting everyone back for a week and just causing a headache.
    thanks Great_Pumpkin
    yeah boyyyy.....disk mode storage.... its about time......

Moderator / DRP Dev Team jedinight's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmmmmmmm,,,1.1.3...well it shoudnt slow things down too much....unless it updates bootloader!lol

iPhone? More like MyPhone kutrackkid's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jjgsxr883 View Post
    hmmmmmmmm,,,1.1.3...well it shoudnt slow things down too much....unless it updates bootloader!lol
    oh god please dont say that lol

Finally a disk mode a real update, and its only been 5 month since the phone came out and started asking for features that we need. one real update in 5 month good job Jobs. With this paste we'll have all the nice features and updates in about 10 years.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xplod4202 View Post
    Finally a disk mode a real update, and its only been 5 month since the phone came out and started asking for features that we need. one real update in 5 month good job Jobs. With this paste we'll have all the nice features and updates in about 10 years.
    We'll be lucky if they give us an update once they roll out the new iPhones.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DoerrFan For This Useful Post:

djvast (12-08-2007), exclamation (12-08-2007), michael1187 (12-09-2007)

I will be so mad, Jobs thought that people were mad when he dropped the price on the phone 3 month after it came out, he has no idea how many angry people will be out there when the new phone comes out with all the features and there will be no updates for old ones.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jjgsxr883 View Post
    If it happens, the whole iPhone community will exile you.
    [RIGHT][LEFT][IMG]http://lookpic.com/i/470/QsIbAobp.jpeg[/IMG]
    [/LEFT][QUOTE]Microsoft owns the internet through Hotmail. The .HTML is short for Hotmail, so all .HTML files are MS files.[/QUOTE][URL="http://twitter.com/dale1v"][SIZE=2][COLOR=Cyan][I]twitter.com/dale1v[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
    [/RIGHT]

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dale1v For This Useful Post:

exclamation (12-08-2007), tutmeister22 (12-06-2007)

Quote Originally Posted by xplod4202 View Post
    I will be so mad, Jobs thought that people were mad when he dropped the price on the phone 3 month after it came out, he has no idea how many angry people will be out there when the new phone comes out with all the features and there will be no updates for old ones.
    If they are able to easily add the new features to the old iPhones, they will do. Its only things like 3G and storage that will be only available in new ones.

Its the difference between updates for OS X and new iMac's etc being released.

If they don't keep adding to the old devices they will be shooting themselves in the foot - they need to prove to people their commitment to updating the devices.
    Last edited by joshysquashy; 12-06-2007 at 03:52 PM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

sweet, i can't wait for this update! hopefully the guys/girls will figure out a easy method for jailbreaking....

Ha! at this rate I'm surprised we haven't seen a new generation of the iPhone A La 2nd Gen iPhone! I'm stuck with a OOTB 1.1.2 iPhone (aka expensive 8gb iTouch). I hope this firmware update helps the unlock development for us OTB 1.1.2 iPhone holders.

iPhone? More like MyPhone kutrackkid's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jmeelo View Post
    Ha! at this rate I'm surprised we haven't seen a new generation of the iPhone A La 2nd Gen iPhone! I'm stuck with a OOTB 1.1.2 iPhone (aka expensive 8gb iTouch). I hope this firmware update helps the unlock development for us OTB 1.1.2 iPhone holders.
    amen to that

1.1.2 unlock might finally come with this!
    iPhone 8GB
    Great Music player but can only hold 1000 songs
    Need an iPhone that can hold my >100,000 songs
    I'm still dreaming.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jjgsxr883
    If it happens, the whole iPhone community will exile you.

Ahahahaah LOL
    Unable to restore signature. Error (1015)

Question Bluetooth
    Does anyone know if a Stereo Bluetooth update will be on it's way or are we still out of luck?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to wi11iamedward For This Useful Post:

xplod4202 (12-06-2007)

how is the 1.1.3 release gonna be able to speed up things to un-sim 1.1.2? any one has any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by joshysquashy View Post
    If they are able to easily add the new features to the old iPhones, they will do. Its only things like 3G and storage that will be only available in new ones.

Its the difference between updates for OS X and new iMac's etc being released.

If they don't keep adding to the old devices they will be shooting themselves in the foot - they need to prove to people their commitment to updating the devices.
    Agreed, but I refuse to believe that they didn't thought or planned including features like copy and paste or MMS in the future apdates.

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,275 Times in 652 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wi11iamedward View Post
    Does anyone know if a Stereo Bluetooth update will be on it's way or are we still out of luck?
    not likely ever. hardware.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast