Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The Rumor Wagon Rolls Out the 1.1.3 Update

I wonder who is going to perfect their MMS app, kind folks at Apple or the guys on here.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Nashville, TN- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sidetalker View Post
    flash would be a hardware update and it was left out because it would lag signifigantly.

Um you mean software? There is no such thing as a flash chip

Does anyone know how to get the new OTB iphone with the new bootloader to work as an itouch while I wait for the new hack. I can live with that for now. I am also not as computer savy as I once was so pretend your are talking to someone who is not very smart. Okay you won't be pretending. I did get the flashing time changed on my vcr!

Wrong thread for that question, wing. Search mmi, there are a few jailbreaking guides for that, I believe.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mofolo View Post
    LMAO!
    Maybe some nice digital zoom.
    You actually want digital zoom?
    If there were to be any camera updates I'd rather see stuff like White balance and Night mode since there's no flash or light.
    Phil Nolan
    Modeler / Animator
    High 5 Productions

Damn it, I want an update that will fix the camera flash on my iphone! Damned thing don't seem to work!

What? no flash on a $400 cell phone produced in 2007? Well hell!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

is there even a phone with flash?

uhh. Yeah! Lots of them. Some even have OPTICAL zoom.

iPhone? More like MyPhone kutrackkid's Avatar
    Thanks

1. digital zoom is pointless and actually is worse for picture quality, i hope you never even look at the digital zoom advertised when you shop for anything that takes pictures.
    2.flash memory would not lag at all.. its completely the opposite. the point is there is no downtime when say a flash hard drive replaces a traditional one.
    3.dont expect a flash on any future firmware updates, if something like a built in flash isnt there now when it was built along with the camera in the same circuit, it wont be added later.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomer View Post
    is there even a phone with flash?
    my current blackberry curve has a 2.0mp camera with built in flash and optical zoom
    Last edited by kutrackkid; 12-09-2007 at 02:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by kutrackkid View Post
    3.dont expect a flash on any future firmware updates, if something like a built in flash isnt there now when it was built along with the camera in the same circuit, it wont be added later.
    I guess my sarcasm eluded you...

Quote Originally Posted by Philbert View Post
    You actually want digital zoom?
    If there were to be any camera updates I'd rather see stuff like White balance and Night mode since there's no flash or light.
    Well i agree with you as well, i might get a nokia n95, from a real phone company, not from a fruit company, lol, im just pissed off, im starting to get bored about iphone, the camera its a real bullsh/t, so, i think iphone is just the best trick made to sell an ipod very expensive, i mean its just an ipod.

So Steve Jobs, you can stay with your phones, anyway, there are better than yours, and by the way, the battery sucks!

Another update! I'll just wait untill disk mode is on installer. Last time i updated it messed everthing up on my iphone and took a half day to fix. Vnotes i allready have. Your not getting me this time jobs!!

One of the most desirable feature for me would be "Copy and Paste" throughout.

I have the N95 black edition and I had the N91 with 3x optical zoom with Carl Zeiss lenses
    you'll love the N95

Default soooo.....
    I know this has come up a million times, but really does anyone have any idea at all when in the near future will the unlock for 1.1.2 be out??? My luck I got the new iphone in the box the freakin day they came out with the new 1.1.2 if only I had got it a day earlier im sure there are plenty of you in the same boat as me with this...pleaseee come out soon

It will be out between now and the time it's released. The dev team is working hard on it, of this I'm certain. But they are all doing this in their spare time, volunteering it as they can. A donation wouldn't hurt, I'm sure.
    Search NAZI

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Digital Oxygen For This Useful Post:

StepHyBrOoKe (12-09-2007)

I bet they are working hard and I give them so much credit for how much work they put into it. Trust me the day it comes out, I would be more than happy to give a donation just hoping that time comes very,very soon (hoping)

19. The Following User Says Thank You to StepHyBrOoKe For This Useful Post:

s2k (12-18-2007)

I trust no one. It's kept me alive quite well so far.
    Search NAZI

I think n95 has nothing on iphone, if some of you who think that n95 is better than iphone based on advertisement than you are wrong. My friend bought one hoping to impress me, but ended up been disappointed. N95s GUI is way worse than iphones, the way everything is located will take you forever to find things and I am not even talking about the screen, it’s way smaller compare to iphones screen. I do not see a single advantage of n95 over iphone.

N95 sucks balls its so **** my friend has one and its rubish
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast