Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The Rumor Wagon Rolls Out the 1.1.3 Update

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by xplod4202 But I don't want to wait for an year to get copy and paste, that's just sad. Thats the best thing ive heard all day...my commodore64
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xplod4202 View Post
    But I don't want to wait for an year to get copy and paste, that's just sad.
    Thats the best thing ive heard all day...my commodore64 copied and paste...wtf apple get ur **** together!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Eye View Post
    I've got a question.

Say this 1.1.3 is easier to crack and unlock that 1.1.2. I have a 1.1.2 phone that has been jailbroken. If I upgraded to 1.1.3 and then tried to unlock it, would it brick it? Or what? Thanks.
    look, we simply don't know the answer to that question. b/c 1.1.3 isn't out.

this means that, we don't know until someone tries this.

it should be assumed that anything not designed to jailbreak/unlock 1.1.3 should not be tried until its tested.

either case, by the time a unlock rolls around, the chances of bricking will be decreased as, it would be tested. however the chance of bricking a phone, from modding always exists. In the past, dev's have figured out unbricking methods.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    so i guess the rumor wagon rolled out some stinky b.s. this time huh? where's the update

Livin the iPhone Life yowiphone's Avatar
    Thanks

So where is the update?
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

Thanks

Well its Saturday, still waiting...
    It won't be 1.1.3 probably, more like a 1.2ish if it does what they claim it will.

Thanks

Waiting for this unlock for OTB 1.1.2 iphones is just getting really really stressful.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Agreed.

Thanks

Yeah.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default I agree with everyone on that ;)
    pleaseeee let the 1.12 unlock come out!!! its very depressing to get up everyday and check & still nothing im sure people are working so hard but hoping it comes out very, very soon!

Thanks

RUMORS! dont beleive it LOL
    DoNt ForGeT to Say "THanK You" using tHe THANKS ButToN if you found my post helpful

Apple iPhoNe 3GS Factory Unlocked 3.1.2 All working flawlessly!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I think we were lied to, but then again it was a rumor

Thanks

Ok Problem with everyone saying "where is the update???"

"According to various rumors, it's next Saturday that should leave the new firmware of the iPhone. This version 1.1.3 provides two major innovations: dictaphone function and the ability to use the telephone as an Apple hard drive."

it's next saturday this artical was written on the 4th of december last time i checked if it was going to be today ( Saturday ) the artical would have stated "this saturday" so we should expect the update NEXT saturday the 15th!

My iPhone is a Part of Me mofolo's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahhh ok.

Well, can't wait =)

Hopefully they're are more cool features too.

...Oh and and maybe....an increase in speaker volume! please =)
    myRepoSpace.com - Easily create your own Cydia Repo.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Sidetalker's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok Problem with everyone saying "where is the update???"

"According to various rumors, it's next Saturday that should leave the new firmware of the iPhone. This version 1.1.3 provides two major innovations: dictaphone function and the ability to use the telephone as an Apple hard drive."

it's next saturday this artical was written on the 4th of december last time i checked if it was going to be today ( Saturday ) the artical would have stated "this saturday" so we should expect the update NEXT saturday the 15th!
    not so sure about this logic. im pretty sure next weekend means the coming weekend. and next saturday means the coming saturday. i think they just got it wrong...
    For Help
    Private Message, Email, or AIM
    (My response time might be a little long)

GUIDES:
    Expect more when I find something guide-worthy.
    PM me and let me know if you need one.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default umm.
    wow storage mode..... ok they gave storage mode but have they yet to release MMS without us having to hack it? Or how about the fact that we cant see flash sites? and give us a working navigator instead of the google earth bull..... this is not much of an update. i've been yelling at apple about the whole flash and mms deal. atleast with 1.1.2 and thanks to PF with the modmyi installer source we have mms. I for one will not be updating my iphone untill they fix the whole flash mms deal directly. and they should allow us to atleast hack the iphone for 3rd party programs atleast. they are like the only phone company that cares. if they care so much why not come up with the program themselves and sell it to us damn it. i mean seriously Apple doesnt care. I work for at&t and because of the stuff the iPhone has compared to the new at&t Tilt I suggest to everyone to buy the tilt. atleast with that u can buy programs and it has a 3.0 camera. The iPhone would be much better if they just let us install what we want to it

Thanks

wow storage mode..... ok they gave storage mode but have they yet to release MMS without us having to hack it? Or how about the fact that we cant see flash sites? and give us a working navigator instead of the google earth bull..... this is not much of an update. i've been yelling at apple about the whole flash and mms deal. atleast with 1.1.2 and thanks to PF with the modmyi installer source we have mms. I for one will not be updating my iphone untill they fix the whole flash mms deal directly. and they should allow us to atleast hack the iphone for 3rd party programs atleast. they are like the only phone company that cares. if they care so much why not come up with the program themselves and sell it to us damn it. i mean seriously Apple doesnt care. I work for at&t and because of the stuff the iPhone has compared to the new at&t Tilt I suggest to everyone to buy the tilt. atleast with that u can buy programs and it has a 3.0 camera. The iPhone would be much better if they just let us install what we want to it
    flash would be a hardware update and it was left out because it would lag signifigantly.

the google maps that comes with the iphone has proven itself to be extremely useful several times and i would say that apple has done their job in this category. its up to other navigator web-sites to make their maps compatible with the iphone. also im interested to know what you use when you're online since i use google maps...

MMS is a little absurd i agree with you on that

oh yeah apple is not a phone company...

wait till february with the SDK man...thats when stuff is starting.
    For Help

GUIDES:

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

It came to me, if it will have a Disk mode does that mean that there will be some kind of a File structure update? Something that resembles real OS. Folders and maybe search function? Won't make any sense if the files are going to be all over the place.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default mms?
    i wish apple would roll out mms with there update
    like alot of ppl should go to apples feeback site on the iphone and request mms

Thanks

psh we have native apps. We don't need stinky apple! (thanks for the iPhone kind apple)
    For Help

GUIDES: