+ Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SMSD - forward SMS and send to multiple recipients

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I just updated to the version 0.9. But b4 that, I was required to install ulctl... does anyone know how should I use it?! thx!
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I just updated to the version 0.9. But b4 that, I was required to install ulctl... does anyone know how should I use it?!

thx!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sheemoo View Post
    I just updated to the version 0.9. But b4 that, I was required to install ulctl... does anyone know how should I use it?!

thx!
    yeah just install it first, its for notification when u get a text like on the standard one

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dooley19 View Post
    yeah just install it first, its for notification when u get a text like on the standard one
    I have a question regarding this too. Do i have to do anything with the Ulctl app or do i just have it installed and then leave it..

Just that it popped up with some warning about don't play around with the because you can wreck you phone or something...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

OK, but what should I do after installing uctl and then SMSD?

Because I got both already installed but it seems I have to activate SMSD by uctl... but which option and whoch command!?

thx!

Thanks

I'm supposed to do this:

From v0.09 onwards, SMSD will be notified when a new message comes. For this feature to work, SMSDNotifier must be installed. To do this, you will need a utility called UICtl. This is available through installer.app. Use this utility to select com.amrut.iphone.SMSD from the list and choose "load -w".

But the command com.amrut.iphone.SMSD is not in the UlCtl list when I open the program.

Anybody got a clue on what could be wrong?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

When I open uictl the program loads com.amrut.iphone.SMSD... my doubt was about which command I was supposed to execute...

Great BrumBrum, IŽll try it later!

thx!!!

Thanks

u don't suppose to do anything, just install it and leave it alone. U don't have to mess with the settings. You should get notifications when u get a new text without tampering with the program.

Quote Originally Posted by srbug View Post
    I have a question regarding this too. Do i have to do anything with the Ulctl app or do i just have it installed and then leave it..

Just that it popped up with some warning about don't play around with the because you can wreck you phone or something...

U don't have to do anything just leave it.
    Last edited by dooley19; 12-19-2007 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone cosmoLV's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for so great app like SMSD but you can work on design, i like how original sms design as Ballons or bubles as they call so can add some design? and this will be nice ta add SMS Delivery report on SMSD - this will be nice, i have my old NOKIA phone where i have the delivery report and when i send SMS it shows (delivered or not)
    Thanks
    Carrier: LV LMT
    Runing On FW: 2.0 BL 3.9
    -------------------------------------

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I've a smsd v 0.9 on a 1.1.2 installed by installer
    my questions are:
    1) when i have a new sms and i open smsd, for the first time the app stops to a white screen. I have to press home and then the app again.
    2) i haven't installed UICtl but i have the notification by the red number on the icon like the standard app. Why?
    3) is it possible to set smsd as defoult application for sms instead of the apple's one?
    Thanks a lot

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default app takes long
    when I delete an sms, I have to manually go back to the dashboard as the apps hangs right there..

Is there a fix for this?

Thanks

Well mines keep on crashing to the springboard. Is it not compatible with 1.1.4 just curious.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i'll revive this thread. is there a new version of smsd available in installer? without ssh'ng in my iphone. thanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi, I hv this problem. After installing SMSD in my jb1.1.3 iphone it cannot work. SMSD always goes back to the home screen. Anybody has this problem. Pls help.

Dave

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hey guys ,,, does anyone knows how to view the recipients of an received sms !!!! likeif i received an sms sent form my friend's iphone to his friends list ,, i wanna know the names of the people who got the sms beside me .. o wanna view the CC and reply to all as well ...please help me out

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Yong View Post
    Hi, I hv this problem. After installing SMSD in my jb1.1.3 iphone it cannot work. SMSD always goes back to the home screen. Anybody has this problem. Pls help.

Dave
    Look under 3rd party native apps.... the version of this app was 0.2.3beta1 - at least that is the one that works for me.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i downlaoded 0.2.3beta it wrk for a day then crashed. any help on gettin bck thx. iv tried uninstall @ reinstall but no good opens then go bck 2 home screen

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi guys
    Same here have 1.1.3 and it crashes everytime yet I read that some of you it works .
    I downloaded through installer .

Any clues please

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Same for me here on 1.1.3

Green Apple
    Thanks

You guys need to install kIREmK's modified / patched version to get SMSD to work.. its much better.

Install his source code: iPhone-Forums - Apple iPhone Forum

once sources are refreshed... or what i do is after installing any source.. even though it shows me its refreshed.. i still manually refresh it which takes longer but it does it properly making those uncategorized repos pick up and placed into an appropriate category or its own category if the sources where assigned to 1...

Anyway inside the installer.. you will see iphone-forum unlock / APPS / FIXES etc.. even to unlock beta 5's baseband etc... but ignore that.. go to ALL PACKAGES > SEARCH > SMSD - and you should find his version there...

69H
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Gracias, es una gran opcion