Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SMSD - forward SMS and send to multiple recipients

Thanks

Yeeeeah! It works perfect for me, names and all, thanks soo much!! I hated that the "genious iphone" was not able to send to multiple people at a time, that sucked!! This is soo cool, thanks again!

By the way, what is mms?? someone here mentioned that a few posts ago, what does that do, or what does it stand for?

Uhh... nevermind, sorry, found my answer, well kinda, a few posts below on the mms question.
    Last edited by ucim2cute; 12-12-2007 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Stay Sexy, Sweet, and Wonderful!

I dont see it on the installer, i see a regular SMS app which doesnt seem anything like this one, is it supposed to be under the MMi source?

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,809 Times in 1,229 Posts

Yup, sure is.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Im trying to manually do it since I dont see it on Installer.app but the Drag n Drog on iPhoneBrowser isnt working. Anyone that can help me to get this on my iPhone?

iPhone? More like MyPhone cosmoLV's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beezink View Post
    its great keep up the good work!~ (more user friendly contact list would be great )
    jes it will be nice SMSD need work on design - this vill be great (question) SMSD has functon: Send contact info? name, Number etc... ?
    Carrier: LV LMT
    Runing On FW: 2.0 BL 3.9
    -------------------------------------

Thanks

It already does have the feature to Send Contact Info. Click the More button on the first screen (Inbox, Sent, Template) of SMSD.

So can anyone help me? I cant drag and drop this app into iPhonebrowser for some reason and I dont see it on Installer.app and I have the source for MMi? Anyone got an ideas?

iPhone? More like MyPhone cosmoLV's Avatar
    Thanks

installer app under Utilities
    also you have installed Community Sources?
    Carrier: LV LMT
    Runing On FW: 2.0 BL 3.9
    -------------------------------------

Ahhhh found it, was looking under MMi Utilities b4, thanks

Default SMSD problems
    I can't get SMSD to send a message it say unable to send.....it worked the other day u turned my keyboard sound clicked on and turned my phone off and on and it sent the other day but last two days can't send I don't get it.....please help

Question Question!
    I know if I look into it I can find the answer but I'm a bit tired.

Anyway, the question is:

When you send a sms to multiple people do you get charge for just one sms or lets just say 60 ( if you do send it to 60 people) ?

Plz let me know!

Thanks,
    RaMod

Update!

Nevermind! I got it!!
    Last edited by RaMod; 12-14-2007 at 12:43 AM. Reason: found the answer!
    RaMod!
    If I helped you out, please press ... thanks!

=The iPhone?!...wait!...what happened!?=

Quote Originally Posted by RaMod View Post
    I know if I look into it I can find the answer but I'm a bit tired.

Anyway, the question is:

When you send a sms to multiple people do you get charge for just one sms or lets just say 60 ( if you do send it to 60 people) ?

Plz let me know!

Thanks,
    RaMod
    You still would get charged (depending on your plan...I have unlimited TXT messages) for each individual number as it has to go to each one it sends...

Hi,

I have a 3day old iphone. I installed the v.08 of the SMSD and it is doing great... I have a simple question... is it normal to have both the original SMS icon and the SMSD icon installed? Because what happens is that when I receive a text message, it will prompt me that there is a message but when I open it it would go directly to the original bubble message of the iphone and not to the SMSD. Is there a fix to this?

Quote Originally Posted by cool_freeze View Post
    Hi,

I have a 3day old iphone. I installed the v.08 of the SMSD and it is doing great... I have a simple question... is it normal to have both the original SMS icon and the SMSD icon installed? Because what happens is that when I receive a text message, it will prompt me that there is a message but when I open it it would go directly to the original bubble message of the iphone and not to the SMSD. Is there a fix to this?
    Yes, that is what is supposed to happen. As the app develops, the creator is trying to make it work just like the apple version.

Default Helppppppppppppp
    1 i cant even start a thread dont knw y lol, but i need help if any1 can help me unlock my iphone which is 1.1.2 i downgraded to 1.1.1 jailbroke it now whn i hit the anysim 1.1 unlock is not succesfull please help me some1

this app is very on and off.. it works sometimes and sometimes it doesn;t

something you cannot replace the default sms app with yet.. but it's awesome with the inbox outbox etc..

looks more professional then stupid chat bubbles

Quote Originally Posted by ehova750 View Post
    1 i cant even start a thread dont knw y lol, but i need help if any1 can help me unlock my iphone which is 1.1.2 i downgraded to 1.1.1 jailbroke it now whn i hit the anysim 1.1 unlock is not succesfull please help me some1
    If your phone was 1.1.2 OOTB (Out Of The Box) originally, you can ONLY Jailbreak the Phone (for now)..There is no "software" unlock method available yet...

You can use a "hardware" unlock method like TurboSIM or StealthSIM...
    1.1.2FW w/ 4.02.13_G Baseband. Rock Solid!

Found solution in version 0.0.9 - you can get it via installer after adding this source: http://install.ifon.no

Had trouble with app. only working with keyboard click sound turned ON - now it works smooth with sound ON and OFF + lots of other cool new features...
    Last edited by Fodrappen; 12-14-2007 at 06:33 PM.

Default ver0.9
    i just installed the new version of SMSd 0.9 and it works great with my keyboard click off...

however, a couple of comments...(to possibly help the next version)
    - when i send an sms to myself, and the new incoming (red circle + number) sms icon comes up on both smsd and default sms program...

this icon has to be cleared in each program separately, hence: go into default sms program, view the sms...then go into SMSd, view the sms...

furthermore, if you view the sms on SMSd FIRST, the red circle icon on the default sms program is stuck, it will not clear out unless you delete the whole 'conversation'.

Quote Originally Posted by spam_artist View Post
    i just installed the new version of SMSd 0.9 and it works great with my keyboard click off...

however, a couple of comments...(to possibly help the next version)
    - when i send an sms to myself, and the new incoming (red circle + number) sms icon comes up on both smsd and default sms program...

this icon has to be cleared in each program separately, hence: go into default sms program, view the sms...then go into SMSd, view the sms...

furthermore, if you view the sms on SMSd FIRST, the red circle icon on the default sms program is stuck, it will not clear out unless you delete the whole 'conversation'.
    Hello!!

It's what I've said too

Later,
    RaMod
    RaMod!
    If I helped you out, please press ... thanks!

=The iPhone?!...wait!...what happened!?=

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast