Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: No More Online iPhone Sales | 3g Data Prices

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

It'll be interesting to see if this site is legit.

Yea I am a bit sceptical-but they have been around, at least their site has since 2004. Acording to WHOIS database.

ick. I'm an tmobile user and I did almost pass out. LOL. But if one can swap out their iPhone if they bought it after May, then ATT doesn't have restrictions for me I guess, since I did buy one after May 27. So I can just put in the original Att card, turn my old iPhone in, and just get the new one. When they try to swap it out, I'll just say that I am going to take it apart or something. Otherwise, I can just pay the full price( which is what, $400? $500?)

sorry to trade in for the new one you have to sign the two year contract

About the site IO, it seems to be a legit site, I know a bunch of pople on different swedish iphone forums that has orderd and got there iphones from them.

Quote Originally Posted by quuz View Post
    About the site IO, it seems to be a legit site, I know a bunch of pople on different swedish iphone forums that has orderd and got there iphones from them.
    How long did it take them to get their iPhones-and as a general question does anyone think I should pay the $490.00 it would be apiece for the 3G iPhone 16GB. I know it is worth it I just want to make sure that there is no way to by one from an apple store cheaper. I think I will wait.

yeah even though the phone is cheap, I don't know if people are willing to pay that much for a data plan and a voice plan.

hmm, not really worth it in my opinion, but then again, it doesn't look to appealing (the phone) to me in general.

I think I'll stick with my old gh3tt0 iPhone.

international-orders.com looks a bit fishy:

Stéphane from France Said,

February 18, 2008 @ 9:41 pm

Sorry, I made a test… the comment should be limited
    So as I just tried to explain : DON’T USE THIS WEBSITE !
    I ordered a new iPod Touch 32GB, and didn’t get anything except a last email telling that I am dishonest and I shouldn’t try to abuse them! Actually, they asked me to pay an extra $245 after my order (I passed their status: processing, confirmed, ordered and 3 days later: “on hold”… which means nothing to me!).
    My order was $299 (+$75 for shipping) and they just offered me the possibility to send the 8GB or to cancel my order for $35 of service fee (replying that I accepted all conditions, so they can update their prices when they want).
    Does anyone know a good lawyer to close this website (to lodge a complaint, I can provide all my emails).
    To reply to Tim: I hope that this comment stay still, at least until International-Orders.com - International-Shopping - Powered by Go-Global - Stores goes out of business again.

BEWARE !

http://www.davidcubed.com/international-orders

About this Timothy de Vallee

Anyone here know "Timothy de Vallee" aka 'the Baron' ?
    or his company "Digital Universe Inc" ?

he's pitching to represent the IMDb for advertising, but some of the
    things he says don't ring true.

Anyone had dealings with him?

Mailing list archives

If it sounds to good to be true, it’s probably because it is...
    Last edited by benne; 06-13-2008 at 09:03 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Apple, AT&T May Allow iPhone 3G Activation at Home, Final Policies Being Refined

read more: Apple, AT&T May Allow iPhone 3G Activation at Home, Final Policies Being Refined - iPhone Alley

Quote Originally Posted by benne View Post
    international-orders.com looks a bit fishy:

Stéphane from France Said,

February 18, 2008 @ 9:41 pm

Sorry, I made a test… the comment should be limited
    So as I just tried to explain : DON’T USE THIS WEBSITE !
    I ordered a new iPod Touch 32GB, and didn’t get anything except a last email telling that I am dishonest and I shouldn’t try to abuse them! Actually, they asked me to pay an extra $245 after my order (I passed their status: processing, confirmed, ordered and 3 days later: “on hold”… which means nothing to me!).
    My order was $299 (+$75 for shipping) and they just offered me the possibility to send the 8GB or to cancel my order for $35 of service fee (replying that I accepted all conditions, so they can update their prices when they want).
    Does anyone know a good lawyer to close this website (to lodge a complaint, I can provide all my emails).
    To reply to Tim: I hope that this comment stay still, at least until International-Orders.com - International-Shopping - Powered by Go-Global - Stores goes out of business again.

BEWARE !

International Orders*by*DavidCubed

About this Timothy de Vallee

Anyone here know "Timothy de Vallee" aka 'the Baron' ?
    or his company "Digital Universe Inc" ?

he's pitching to represent the IMDb for advertising, but some of the
    things he says don't ring true.

Anyone had dealings with him?

Mailing list archives

If it sounds to good to be true, it’s probably because it is...

hmmmm i am actually an International Orders customer, so far they have been great and I actually send a lot of people their way.

I googled the comments you posted above and there is a pretty detailed explanation from the company regarding this guy's comment right on that blog.

From experience and from other people's testimonials I have to side with them on this, you always are gonna get one unhappy someone but looks like there was a valid reason for this guy to have been handled the way he did.
    the Tim de Vallee thing though is really old... LOL and on some weird site.... not sure what it's about but again none of this reflects on the service I received, that i can confirm.

I put in my pre-order and am waiting!!!!!!!!! i can't wait to get it!!

for UK users hoping to buy a PAYG iPhone in July...my source inside o2 (meaning my mate who works in the o2 call center) says PAYG could be as long as october

Default Mandatory at store activation
    You know, the irony of this is in the old days, folks outside the US would pay premium to get an unlocked iphone, now, the folks inside the US will pay premium to get an unlocked iphone.

; )
    Last edited by zolly; 04-17-2009 at 08:30 PM.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021