Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MobileMe - .Mac is gone, Push to Mac's, iPhone, and web is here

Quote Originally Posted by pecalbar View Post
    You have to pay for this??Jesus,which other phone company charges for syncing contacts,mail and calendar?
    this isn't a phone feature. you'll still be able to sync all this stuff by plugging in your phone to your computer and syncing through itunes (free of charge as always).

this is a service to keep ALL your devices updated almost instantaneously without the need to manually "sync." it will "push" out updated information to all of your computers and the iphone over the internet....very helpful for me. i have a work computer, laptop, and iphone...all of which need to have the same calendar, address book, and email. this will be very nice to have.

also, you'll be able to send large files very easily through email (password protected if needed)...like what "whalemail" and "YouSendIt" do. which is also handy for me, because i'm in the music business and am constantly sending out files through email.
    "Beware the voice without a face."

Whoa this requires iphone firmware 2.0? Thats what it says on apples webiste, well that just eliminated most of us didn't it?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pecalbar View Post
    You have to pay for this??Jesus,which other phone company charges for syncing contacts,mail and calendar?
    Windows user
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

im glad i get an @me.com and an @mac.com.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianMavis View Post
    Whoa this requires iphone firmware 2.0? Thats what it says on apples webiste, well that just eliminated most of us didn't it?
    Any iPhone gets a free upgrade to 2.0, iPod touchs can get it for a small fee.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Is it just me, i much prefer to have @.mac.com instead of @me.com?

I signed up for the free trial ages ago, but never signed up for the acount, I wonder if i can still get my email @mac.com even though I never officially signed up? .. my account still shows my [email protected] when i open it..(even though it doesnt connect)

im not so keen on the new name.. ..anyone feel the same?

edit: sorry one1 just saw your post, yep totally agree very disapointed in name.. does sound very windows-y : (
    Last edited by sneaky squirrel; 06-12-2008 at 08:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

And also needs to upgrade your iphone to 2.0, that means you are not part of the band if you jailbroken yours. Cloud will stay a dream for whom have .mac and a not at&t phone. Maybe somebody will help these people soon?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12