+ Reply
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3G is OFFICIAL and $199 - flush headphones, black, metal buttons, same screen

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
So its using A-gps is that any different then navizon or locate me? Does it have a new chip installed or is it just using high speed google maps software?
    Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default New iphone
    So its using A-gps is that any different then navizon or locate me? Does it have a new chip installed or is it just using high speed google maps software?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    BATTERY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! amazing, the only feature that matters!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

How bout a rebate for those of us that spent 400 on a 1st gen phone like 7 weeks ago. Or maybe an upgrade program.

My iPhone is a Part of Me nycdiplomat's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by emacboy View Post
    gota say i'm disappointed. sure it's a little bit cheaper but all they're giving us is a slightly quicker data connection, better battery life and new back panel colours. no secondary camera for voice chats?!?! that's what 3g is all about! i had planned to sell my hacked 1st gen at the end of the month but if that's the case might as well just stick with it.

I totally agree man, huge disappointment, im not one to complain but they could have at least put mms on there, and updated the camera to 3mp at least. i probably wont be buying one of these at all
    Verizon iPhone 4 jailbroken
    iOS 4.2.8
    I'm a NY GIANT!!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me Jay316's Avatar
    Thanks

Well 2.0 has already been hacked so hopefully when the official release happens we wont have to restore our phones
    16GB iPhone 4
    160GB Black iPod Classic

Sold
    16GB iPhone 3GS
    60GB iPod Classic
    80GB iPod Classic

Broke
    120GB iPod Classic
    16GB iPhone

My iPhone is a Part of Me nycdiplomat's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by emacboy View Post
    gota say i'm disappointed. sure it's a little bit cheaper but all they're giving us is a slightly quicker data connection, better battery life and new back panel colours. no secondary camera for voice chats?!?! that's what 3g is all about! i had planned to sell my hacked 1st gen at the end of the month but if that's the case might as well just stick with it.

I totally agree man, huge disappointment, im not one to complain but they could have at least put mms on there, and updated the camera to 3mp at least. i probably wont be buying one of these at all. what they might do is release another one down the line with mms and a better camera to piss everyone off!!!!
    Verizon iPhone 4 jailbroken
    iOS 4.2.8
    I'm a NY GIANT!!!

Green Apple
    Thanks

omg im getting it

Green Apple
    Thanks

Best feature for me is the ability to receive a call while sufing the web at 3g, that and the better battery.

This is a great move for apple and will definitely put them over their make of 10MM iphones.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jingbronw View Post
    new iphone looks great and all but where is the 3g video calling one wicked feature the phone should have . . . although the gps and the pice is nice . . . i would wait too for a camera update and video calling . . .

the iphone has proved that the whole camera route that every single mobile phone was going down prior to the launch of the iphone was the wrong road.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nycdiplomat View Post
    I totally agree man, huge disappointment, im not one to complain but they could have at least put mms on there, and updated the camera to 3mp at least. i probably wont be buying one of these at all. what they might do is release another one down the line with mms and a better camera to piss everyone off!!!!
    yeah.. if it would be $100 more, we might get a 5mp camera and an extra video camera at the front for video conferencing. now by lowering the price Apple seems to have put the iphone down to "in pair" with other phones. I guess I will wait for the next next generation iphone.

My iPhone is a Part of Me pokekid's Avatar
    Thanks

same camera makes it weak sauce =[
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon

My iPhone is a Part of Me zsuns's Avatar
    Thanks

its going to be wierd calling iPhone 3G, well, iPhone 3G. haha because im soo used to saying 3G iPhone.
    Last edited by zsuns; 06-09-2008 at 01:43 PM.
    A Thanks is always nice =]

Green Apple
    Thanks

i just hate the fake that when i go to mc donalds to order some fries the person taking my order will probably be talking on an iphone... im not saying working at mc donalds is bad or anything because my little cousin works there but i just dont like having a phone that everyone and their grandmother has.. it that was the case i would have had a starTak, a razor and a lg chocolate
    Last edited by k wizzle; 06-09-2008 at 01:43 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to k wizzle For This Useful Post:

yungfreshgent20 (06-09-2008)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

No video Camera?

Livin the iPhone Life Happy Noodle Boy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by k wizzle View Post
    i just hate the fake that when i go to mc donalds to order some fries the person taking my order will probably be talking on an iphone... im not saying working at mc donalds is bad or anything because my little cousin works there but i just dont like having a phone that everyone and their grandmother has.. it that was the case i would have had a starTak, a razor and a lg chocolate
    Not sure how to break this to you, but they've already sold 6 MILLION iPhones. You're nothing special and thinking a phone makes you special just makes you look like an idiot.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Happy Noodle Boy For This Useful Post:

eclipticrider (06-09-2008), Napoleon_PhoneApart (06-09-2008)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by k wizzle View Post
    LoL yea I kind of feel you on that one. No one's gonna be excited to see an iPhone anymore.

I was just wondering how they will compensate for the low price. I mean, is that why it's plastic now? Cheap regular plastic?
    "Thanks" button. Learn it. Use it. Love it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone rkisling's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Too expensive / Too Cheap
    First people complain because the iPhone is too expensive; now people are complaining because it is too cheap. I don't really get the exclusivity thing; when I go out on weekends, seriously a third of the crowd seems to have an iPhone. I think people stopped being excited about seeing an iPhone about 9 months ago.
    Last edited by rkisling; 06-09-2008 at 01:56 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

good news, hope i can use my SIM on it

Livin the iPhone Life Apple iPie's Avatar
    Thanks

Really,thats unfair price. I would have sold it for 350$ (8GB model) and 16Gb model from 500$....

My iPhone is a Part of Me Jay316's Avatar
    Thanks

So far I've only met one other person with an iPhone and no I do not lead a sheltered life. I have over 200 friends on facebook. (Smell the sarcasm)
    16GB iPhone 4
    160GB Black iPod Classic

Sold
    16GB iPhone 3GS
    60GB iPod Classic
    80GB iPod Classic

Broke
    120GB iPod Classic
    16GB iPhone

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay316 For This Useful Post:

yungfreshgent20 (06-09-2008)