+ Reply
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3G is OFFICIAL and $199 - flush headphones, black, metal buttons, same screen

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Of all the WM phones, the Tilt is unquestionably the best so far. I ran a cooked ROM on my i730. Even with it, though, I was still "punching it
    My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

Of all the WM phones, the Tilt is unquestionably the best so far. I ran a cooked ROM on my i730. Even with it, though, I was still "punching it in the eye" nearly every day, and even more frequently at the end. Every new added app was a brand new experience in stability.

I finally gave up on that platform when the i760 lagged, and then when it came out was nothing more than the same old thing in a new shell.

After using the iPhone for a year, when I even look at a WM phone now, the sheer thickness of it, and the tiny screen size coupled with the low resolution - I just could never go back to that.

But, if you cook your own ROMs then you are uniquely in a position that most others reading this forum aren't in. Do what works for you.

iPhone? More like MyPhone flattop95's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsatryan View Post
    Of all the WM phones, the Tilt is unquestionably the best so far. I ran a cooked ROM on my i730. Even with it, though, I was still "punching it in the eye" nearly every day, and even more frequently at the end. Every new added app was a brand new experience in stability.

I finally gave up on that platform when the i760 lagged, and then when it came out was nothing more than the same old thing in a new shell.

After using the iPhone for a year, when I even look at a WM phone now, the sheer thickness of it, and the tiny screen size coupled with the low resolution - I just could never go back to that.

But, if you cook your own ROMs then you are uniquely in a position that most others reading this forum aren't in. Do what works for you.
    i like the voyager and the 3g better than both!

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

The Voyager isn't a Windows Mobile phone. Never heard of a phone named 3g.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I think you guys need to stop just checking the US websites and check the UK ones like O2.co.uk

Anyone want a non contract 2nd gen iPhone...o2 in the UK will be selling it on Pay As You Go and even on Business contracts.

It will be free on the top 2 tariffs.
    Last edited by Aumz; 06-16-2008 at 06:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

; / i see nothing different.....

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

ahhhhhhhhh cant wait!!!!

Green Apple
    Thanks

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Well i called the AT&T store in my area the other day to see when they are opening on July 11th.

The guy there told me they'll be opening the doors at 0900.

I asked him a few more quick question:

He said last iPhone release people were lining up at 2100 the day before.
    also,
    He said they don't tell them how many iPhone's they will receive for release day.
    Finally,
    I'm not the primary account holder but i pay the bill so i asked him what I'll need to get it. He said i just need the expiration date of the accountholders drivers license! I can't wait! I'm going to my cousin house(right by the store) the night before and I'll be waiting!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bleeditout2130's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MgNate View Post
    Well i called the AT&T store in my area the other day to see when they are opening on July 11th.

The guy there told me they'll be opening the doors at 0900.

I asked him a few more quick question:

He said last iPhone release people were lining up at 2100 the day before.
    also,
    He said they don't tell them how many iPhone's they will receive for release day.
    Finally,
    I'm not the primary account holder but i pay the bill so i asked him what I'll need to get it. He said i just need the expiration date of the accountholders drivers license! I can't wait! I'm going to my cousin house(right by the store) the night before and I'll be waiting!
    The more I think about it, the more I doubt picking up the new one will require waiting in line hours before the store opens.

I'm still digging for more information on that, because I want the phone that day.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    i want the white one but im contemplating getting it cuz im on tmobile and dont know wen or if it will be unlocked....maybe i should just get a regular iphone

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

will it be unlocked? as in we can put our own mods and applications on it?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default what time is release?
    I haven't seen it yet on any part of the forums and am wondering if anyone has any idea if they are going to be releasing the phone at 6pm like they did for the first one.

Can't wait to get it either way just curious if apple is going to pull it's normal B.S.

Green Apple
    Thanks

We still have to buy and activate these in store right? No more Ebaying the phones the day of the release for high prices? By the way I'm in the U.S.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

The white model looks pretty darn sweet.

+ Reply
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910