Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
06-09-2008, 01:10 PM #21
great i have been waiting for a hold'em app
06-09-2008, 04:09 PM #22
06-09-2008, 04:13 PM #23
tap to start?
06-09-2008, 04:18 PM #24
no, after i tap to start it appear players and he says Welcome to THTouch! and.. nothing it`s stay green , if i press on " ? " appear an window with call..bet... but nothing the game don`t start.
i try to uninstall/ install again the app same.. thing green screen. what i can do? restore?
Last edited by englezu; 06-09-2008 at 04:20 PM. Reason: -
06-09-2008, 08:08 PM #25
you have to deal
swipe to the left.
06-09-2008, 09:00 PM #26
mine stays at screen. I swipe and all till my finger hurts.?
06-09-2008, 10:13 PM #27
when i tap deal it`s block..
06-09-2008, 10:44 PM #28
06-10-2008, 02:22 AM #29
Nice App but very Buggy at this time
06-10-2008, 06:05 AM #30
Awesome and amazing! I love how it alternates between freezing up and crashing, though!iPwn.
06-10-2008, 06:31 AM #31
06-10-2008, 08:26 AM #32
06-10-2008, 11:38 PM #33
Our repo has been updated to version 0.28e
the changes are:
- hopefully fixed game crashes
- what appears as freezes is just a missing release of the controls,
should happen only with some all-in situations, as this is not fully
- hopefully fixed stopping animations. might not be the final solution,
I'll look into how to make the AI calculations in a separate thread, as
it seams they totally block the animations in case they start before the
- fixed pot splitting (no sidepots as of yet)
- minor other stuff that I and the downloader noticed. like for example
the number of the finishing place counting down every round.
I hope you can play longer sessions now, possibly not till the very end
06-10-2008, 11:43 PM #34
06-11-2008, 01:26 PM #35
06-11-2008, 01:58 PM #36
well this version has lots of bugs like after 2 hands(10 min. later)game crashes...i cant even play it
06-11-2008, 04:41 PM #37
for the faults it has, it's a very solid and fun game. kudos to you lws. keep up the good work!
06-11-2008, 04:48 PM #38
yeah, this is great work! for a developer who has not charged for their work and time, this is awesome. i will hopefully be donating later on to your worthy cause sir
06-11-2008, 11:23 PM #39
update hitting our repo soon version 0.29
- fixed freeze when only all in players were left
- almost got all-in completely right (there are occasionally all-in
players betting 0 chips... haven't found it yet, but I will)
- a friend asked to create a new card back. I thought it was fun and
added it for this version, feel free to tell me what you think about
it... I think, it's not the final candidate. I'm taking suggestions.
- burn cards are now animated and moving next to the stack instead of
just disappearing unseen
- i don't remember the rest
- it sometimes has issues with some animations now, sometimes forgetting
to remove the arrows from the players or such... I'm quite sure it's
some timer problem. I'll have to reduce timer usage and find another
06-13-2008, 03:33 AM #40
some bugs in v0.29:
- winning hand message ("jack high straight" etc) won't go away and keeps blinking into the next game, overlapping other text messages (such as how much i'm raising) making them hard to read.
- if 2 players have the same amount of chips, one all-in, the other calls, the game will stall.
- occasional crashes, but i'm used to that already