+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS X Iphone Anyone? WWDC Banners Inside

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
There is a guy on flickr with some pics of the WWDC Banners: Ill post them below: This pic although real blurry, the guy who took it said it was
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Default OS X Iphone Anyone? WWDC Banners Inside
    There is a guy on flickr with some pics of the WWDC Banners: Ill post them below:

This pic although real blurry, the guy who took it said it was the Accelerometer icon and the word accelerometer under it

Center of picture is a poster that reads XCode 3.0 Debug and concquer, very top thats cut off is a big banner for the App Store

Notice the green icon, tahts the accellometer icon, also top right Cocoa touch icon

[IMG]http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr164/sundayduffer/modmyimirrormind.png[/IMG]

Banned
    Thanks

tight

Livin the iPhone Life Apple iPie's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for sharing it with us though. I think,the new firmware will be released on the 9th of June and the new iPhone on the 10th.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Here is a pic curtosy of Gizmodo

Banner reads: The World Most Advance Mobile Platform"
    [IMG]http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr164/sundayduffer/modmyimirrormind.png[/IMG]

Thanks

Nice, good share.

Livin the iPhone Life Apple iPie's Avatar
    Thanks

So guys,NEW sensation is a few steps away,lets just wait over the weekends and then see,what will go on.

Thanks

Orginally Posted at AppleInsider

AppleInsider | Steve Jobs to showcase OS X, iPhone platforms at WWDC

Apple announced Tuesday that a team of Apple executives, led by CEO Steve Jobs, will kick off the company's annual Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) with a keynote address beginning at 10:00 a.m. on Monday, June 9, 2008 at San Francisco's Moscone West.

This year's WWDC will showcase two revolutionary development platforms, the ground-breaking innovations of OS X Leopard and OS X iPhone, the company said in a statement.

The five-day event, which runs from June 9 to June 13, will feature the first ever iPhone track for mobile developers with in-depth sessions and hands-on labs to fully explore the capabilities of the OS X iPhone 2.0 software, including the iPhone SDK and the App Store, a new way for developers to wirelessly deliver their applications to iPhone and iPod touch users.

The iPhone track will also enable mobile developers to work side by side with Apple engineers to create fresh applications that leverage iPhone's groundbreaking Multi-Touch user interface, animation technology, rich set of APIs, including programming interfaces for Core OS, Core Services, Media and Cocoa Touch technologies, built-in three axis accelerometer and geographical location technology to deliver truly innovative mobile applications.

Meanwhile, this year's Mac track is being organized to give newcomers and seasoned veterans alike the technical foundation and techniques needed to develop world-class OS X Leopard applications with sessions that discuss every level of the system, including interface design and implementation, application frameworks, security, localization and networking.

In total, WWDC 2008 will offer over 150 information-rich sessions and labs where Apple engineers will go in-depth on the innovative technologies that power OS X iPhone and OS X Leopard, the company said. Developers are encouraged to bring their own code to the labs and work one-to-one with Apple engineers, applying development methods and best-practices gained from sessions to enhance their applications.

Other activities at Apple's WWDC 2008 include:

* presentation sessions led by engineers that provide an in-depth look at OS X iPhone, OS X Leopard and innovative tools and technologies such as the iPhone SDK, Cocoa Touch, Interface Builder, Xcode and more;
    * practical hands-on sessions where attendees can learn Apple's own coding strategies and techniques;
    * technology labs where attendees can work one-to-one with Apple engineers; and
    * special events, including the Welcome Reception, Apple Design Awards, Lunchtime Speakers and Stump the Experts

iPhone? More like MyPhone luqven's Avatar
    Thanks

just thinking, couldn't we see the 3G icon on the status bar of the iphone in the banners... i mean they might not be that dumb but...

My iPhone is a Part of Me lifesmymachine's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by luqven View Post
    just thinking, couldn't we see the 3G icon on the status bar of the iphone in the banners... i mean they might not be that dumb but...
    i read on macrumors that the marketing department used current gen 1 iPhone pics for the posters that are up before the keynote.

but its coming.. right?

haha i am going to cry if it doesn't (i sold my iphone a couple days ago and now i feel incomplete!)
    "The glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time you fall."

iPhone? More like MyPhone the sr5's Avatar
    Thanks

Im starting to think that whats in the mystery boxes are 1st gen iphones with 2.0 Firmware release on them... but i could be entirely wrong.. hey everything is a rumor with apple right haha..

It Is What It Is...

Banned
    Thanks

this weekend will be the longest weekend of my life.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default ughhhhhhhh
    So i am totally lost now because i have sold my iPhone, and get this, not for cheap, my 8gb from the first week of iPhones just sold for 460 cash!!! woo hoo, idiot lol. But i am scared, will the new iPhone be released on monday, and if it is does that mean i will have to wait in line sunday night to get one? or is it more plausible that it will be released tuesday as stated earlier, i know none of us KNOW but what do you think? If it is tuesday I will be in line all night monday night and tuesday morning to get me one. how about you all?

iPhone? More like MyPhone luqven's Avatar
    Thanks

Im goinjg to wait and see, i want to use it first before i buy it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone the sr5's Avatar
    Thanks

im going to wait Sunday night just because the speculation all over the net is Monday the 9th... so thats my say on it...

It Is What It Is...

Thanks

how sad, im actually excited about the 3g iphone now.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to reeko For This Useful Post:

UiK (06-07-2008)

Thanks

Yeah if Apple doesn't have the new 3G iPhone with GPS this week I will be totally pissed. Sold my old 16gb iPhone. Hoping it will be ready for monday!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    im hoping all the rumors about the 3g iphone not having gps is false

Thanks

but i do love the influx of US iphones on the UK ebay.

its amazing how excited the americans are getting over the new iPhone. From what i understand, a majority wont even be able to use the 3g ?!?!

Thanks

not true by the end of july most of the cell cites in the Us will be 3G compatable. Basically if you have signal now, you will have 3G

Livin the iPhone Life Happy Noodle Boy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nickmc01 View Post
    not true by the end of july most of the cell cites in the Us will be 3G compatable. Basically if you have signal now, you will have 3G
    This is very, very recently however and they plan to finalize the rollout by 2010.