+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3G Iphones have been found in CA

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
It seems Forbes have found them at the warehouse and took some pics of the imacs as well. Here are some iMacs Forbes Brian Caulfield, who's been tracking the mystery
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Default 3G Iphones have been found in CA
    It seems Forbes have found them at the warehouse and took some pics of the imacs as well.

Here are some iMacs

Forbes Brian Caulfield, who's been tracking the mystery phones' progress from China to the U.S., thinks he knows: They're in a Quanta Computer warehouse in Fremont, Calif., an industrial town near both Apple's Cupertino HQ and the Oakland port. Note to blogosphere: Brian has sussed this out by both making phone calls and leaving the office. Check out his awesome shoe leather reporting:

It seems that whatever Quanta is moving lately is keeping their facility packed. Outside, the roughly 168,000-square-foot facility boxes were piled in one parking lot in the early summer sunshine. Distinctive white boxes labeled "iMac" and bearing the Apple logo were stacked 10 deep alongside 20 pallets of identical unmarked brown boxes roughly stacked 10 deep and four abreast.

The real action, however, took place behind the building--and could only be seen from the parking lot of an adjacent company on the other side of a shallow creek. Workers hustled to maneuver pallets of the brown boxes around trucks from FedEx and Advanced Logistics. The area was crowded with more than a dozen empty trailers from "Xtra Lease" and others.

All around the trucks, workers wheeled around pallets of the plain brown boxes, some using forklifts, others with hydraulic dollies. A security guard working for the company across the creek from Quanta's facility approached this reporter before a thorough survey could be made.

Inside Quanta's building, workers weren't answering many questions. If you ask to see the new iPhone an employee calls the shipping supervisor. "Chris is really, really busy right now--he can't talk to you," the receptionist answered.

The plain brown boxes could contain almost anything, of course: Apple's mysterious new tablet computers, new Apple notebooks, even a product for one of Quanta's other customers. Or the boxes could be bursting with dozens of the stylish cartons Apple wraps around its iPhones.

Pictures taken of the boxes from a public sidewalk with a digital camera weren't good enough to pick up shipping labels or any other telling details.

While Chris was busy we did manage to catch one employee at the end of his smoke break. "Are you with a magazine or something?" he asked as he noticed a reporter, notebook in hand, coming his way.

Are the new iPhones inside? "No, no," he said, before flashing a grin and heading back into the building. "If so, I'm not at liberty to discuss it."
    Last edited by .:MirrorminD:.; 06-06-2008 at 11:59 AM.
    [IMG]http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr164/sundayduffer/modmyimirrormind.png[/IMG]

Green Apple
    Thanks
    lol i think that this post just paved the way for a break in lol.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

funny you should say that because here is my source http://www.alleyinsider.com/2008/6/w...nt_calif_aapl_ and within 10 minutes the page is gone, i didnt even get a chance to steal all the pics lmao
    [IMG]http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr164/sundayduffer/modmyimirrormind.png[/IMG]

iPhone? More like MyPhone flattop95's Avatar
    Thanks

imagine if someone just grabbed all those boxes, haha

Thanks

I would have tried to take off with a box haha.
    Sure a bit of time in prison, but imagine how much those will sell for

iPhone? More like MyPhone Stealth1029's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DoerrFan View Post
    I would have tried to take off with a box haha.
    Sure a bit of time in prison, but imagine how much those will sell for
    Me too. It's completely worth it.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    haha i wish i could take a box home.

iPhone? More like MyPhone rasbill's Avatar
    Thanks

Default creepy
    stalking is creepy

Green Apple
    Thanks

I love the shots from the thickets lol

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

10 guys with .50 cal snipers watching those boxes.

Thanks

Exclamation My Biggest concern
    is being a T-mobile user i plan on buying mine the first day that they come out. But what about being able to unlock them. Do we know for sure that they will be able to be unlocked?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cajun1689 View Post
    is being a T-mobile user i plan on buying mine the first day that they come out. But what about being able to unlock them. Do we know for sure that they will be able to be unlocked?
    no one really knows for sure until they get it, but chances are yes.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i love apple, there so mysterious

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i live in fremont lol

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Let it rain let it rain, lol

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

yeah if anyone gets an imac or any other apple product in the next couple months that suddenly craps out on ya, now you know why.

heat damage!

Thanks

i know that in time they will be able to be unlocked but i sold my iphone in order to buy this one and i can't live without it.lol sounds gay but i hope it is able to be unlocked that day!!!!!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Normally if they release new iphone in the convection. Are we able to buy them at the same day?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default smoke break???
    i wouldve knocked him the hell out,dropped a corny movie line like "smokin those will kill you", took his clothes and security card, snuck back in covering my face like i was tryiing to light a cig and took over the whole damn factory with no gun.....

or just stood outside the gate flashing cash...."oops did i just drop $500, actually thats not mine i think its yours"

Thanks

3G iPhone: Will It Be Better Than Sex?
    Posted Jun 06, 2008 05:14pm EDT by Aaron Task in Electronics, Telecom, Newsmakers, Products and Trends
    Related: AAPL, RIMM, T, VZ, PALM, NOK

The mania is building, as Apple fans prepare for big news on Monday. Steve Jobs is expected to unveil a new 3G iPhone at the company’s Developers Conference in San Francisco. We spoke to gadget lovers on the streets of Manhattan and did a comparison of what the iPhone is likely to offer versus its top competitors.

One of the burning questions for Monday: will the new 3G phone really cost as little as $200?
    3G iPhone Will It Be Better Than Sex: Tech Ticker, Yahoo! Finance

LOL at their headline