Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Patent Lays Out Possible New Features

Quote Originally Posted by redelephantlabel View Post
    what? optical sensor for videoconferencing? Isn't the optical sensor just for automatic brightness adjustment?
    Yes it is.

I said this in the Chit Chat thread but it bears repeating: this patent was for the first iPhone, the one most of us have. Like Cash said, these are all things Apple have thought off, but nothing is set in stone. Not all of what's here is going to happen, they just put it there because like any other smart company, they want to cover their bases on the legal part behind the iPhone so in the off-chance they DO bring new features, they can go "oh yeah, we were planning this all along, see our old iPhone 1.0 patent, it's there"

You would think that Adobe would say something about their engineers working on flash for a new platform. Unless everyone working on applications/frameworks for the new firmware aren't aloud to post progress or involvement.

Lets hope for the best though, flash would be excellent on 3g.

yeah, i just sold my iPhone on eBay for $455 for an 8G. I hope it actually releases on the 9th! Or else i'll be out of having a phone for a bit.
    And it really does look like they will be announcing it to the world and not releasing the iPhone 3G on June 9th. barely anyone in the world except us knows about a 2nd iPhone. I'm sure they'll be doing a ton of advertising before releasing it. Thats just how my mind works.

hey better add more ram to the new one because of all the crashing previously...

Default just a question
    i just ran the ziphone 1.1.4 on my ipod and now there just script running down the page and its wayyyyyy past the time its supposed to take. i i tryed restarting the ipod but i goes back to the same thing. any help here would great!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

rdsoxfa wrote:
    "just a question
    i just ran the ziphone 1.1.4 on my ipod and now there just script running down the page and its wayyyyyy past the time its supposed to take. i i tryed restarting the ipod but i goes back to the same thing. any help here would great! "
    dude try the search button. or the zibri blog where you downloaded the app.

wow,
    anyway,

i have dreamed of this device for 24 years now. anyone raised in the 80s knows what i mean. star trek, star wars, knight rider, transformers, voltron, inspector gadget's neice. they all had something like this.

to infinity and beyond.

Apple iPhone
    Last edited by tattoojack; 06-04-2008 at 09:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rdsoxfa View Post
    i just ran the ziphone 1.1.4 on my ipod and now there just script running down the page and its wayyyyyy past the time its supposed to take. i i tryed restarting the ipod but i goes back to the same thing. any help here would great!
    I just jailbroke a Touch today, if it just gets stuck at the little white cursor, reset the ipod and let it try to jailbreak itself again. Should work fine, don't cancel the program on your pc though just leave that alone.

Make sure your using ZiPhone 3.0 btw.

Guys.

1- This isn't a jailbreaking thread
    2- Don't use ZiPhone. It's crap and will mess up your phone in the long run.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12