+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The first Peer to Peer iPhone game.

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I just got a Iphone how can I hack it to put apps on it
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I just got a Iphone how can I hack it to put apps on it

Thanks

i just finished playing it too. it was great. i lost...but it was great. thanks. i would love to see more p2p games or possible a p2p file exchange deal. cool!!

Thanks

Default Awesome!
    I got this to work and it is really an innovative experience! Can't wait to see this evolve more!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Chess!!!!!!!!!
    1win.1 loss.1 draw

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I was FINALLY able to actually finish a whole game (i lost but its okay) without waiting for the other person like over 10 mins.. not sure if it was a bug or just they all got busy... but it was FUN!!!

Developer
    Thanks

Iman - they are def. more p2p games coming in the near future.
    Gouk - I do at least 1, usually more updates / bug fixes everyday so keep checking back .
    listen - Chess is one that will not come out soon. This game took us almost 3 weeks, so something like chess would take a month and a half probably. We're gonna do a few smaller games next, then tackle a big one.
    a17 - I'll be implimenting some checks to make sure the user is still connected, once they leave you'll be notified and can leave the game also. As for the waiting for opponent in the public game, I've already put a system in place where if someone starts a public game, then leaves, it should A. start your own new game, or B. join another person's game who is there rather than joining a dead game.
    Thanks for the support!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zealth View Post
    Iman - they are def. more p2p games coming in the near future.
    Gouk - I do at least 1, usually more updates / bug fixes everyday so keep checking back .
    listen - Chess is one that will not come out soon. This game took us almost 3 weeks, so something like chess would take a month and a half probably. We're gonna do a few smaller games next, then tackle a big one.
    a17 - I'll be implimenting some checks to make sure the user is still connected, once they leave you'll be notified and can leave the game also. As for the waiting for opponent in the public game, I've already put a system in place where if someone starts a public game, then leaves, it should A. start your own new game, or B. join another person's game who is there rather than joining a dead game.
    Thanks for the support!
    Yay!!! Thanks for the updates.. i LOVE it. Great work guys!

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123