+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Stepping up their 3G Game

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
U.S needs to catch up in there I.T. Department for sure.. I mean look where where all the big company's come from like microsoft, oh wait, i mean google, noo
    Green Apple
    Thanks

U.S needs to catch up in there I.T. Department for sure.. I mean look where where all the big company's come from like microsoft, oh wait, i mean google, noo apple, noo damn what big IT companys do u have down under? lol I might not spend the time go to google and come back with the best argument for why the US is so inferior to other countries, I'm just saying we are responsiable for much of the IT revolution so don't be so quick to put us down as inferior..

as for the 3g phone i doubt i'll upgrade. it's just not worth it right now for me... the only thing i really would like is the new camera.. is it 5 mgpxl? anyone kno for sure?

no hard feels about asia and austies I think you guys are just fine and congrats on being so advanced on certian area's of IT just don't talk like the US has nothing.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

no body saw the 3g on the network coverage thing I did

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

It's about time AT&T has done something about the Edge slow net speeds.

But do I HAVE to buy a 3G in order to get the service or can i just stick with my regular 16gb?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Well see, my internet connection is supposed to make some heftier connection speeds and doesnt, and yes I am close to the relay station etc... I believe the 3g speeds when I see it. I trust it will be faster then Edge obviously...
    Last edited by freedomoath; 05-24-2008 at 09:56 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Dumb question.... will my current IPHONE be able to take advantage of the 3G speed by just turning on Wi-Fi, or do I need to get a new IPHONE? If so there's going to be lots of phones on Ebay in a couple of weeks!

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123