Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: v1.1.2 UNOFFICIAL Change Log

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

APN SETTING are not deleted after reboot
    custom ring tones are not deleted. im still on itunes 7.4.1 everything good.
    Better battry life

Quote Originally Posted by ReVan View Post
    • When you turn off the phone and turn it back on, it goes straight to the home screen instead of the slider screen.

I disagree, I am running 1.1.1 and this already happens for me...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vampyros_wrath View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ReVan
    • When you turn off the phone and turn it back on, it goes straight to the home screen instead of the slider screen.
    I disagree, I am running 1.1.1 and this already happens for me...
    I'd like to know how. I'm running 1.1.1, and it does not. Every 1.1.1 iPhone I've unlocked does not do this. So how is yours?

Default Iphone
    I just got a new iphone and I was wondering how to hack it any help would be great...thanks

Thanks

I'd suggest you READ before you post.

This thread is about discussing changes in the 1.1.2 firmware ONLY.

Dumbass.

I just realized that I am not getting the out of application memory message anymore - and I have a ton of apps on this phone, in the /Applications folder... here are some screens...

I am on 1.1.2 and I am getting the message about memory-full / delete photos or songs...

love the battery life or 1.1.2.
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy View Post
    I am on 1.1.2 and I am getting the message about memory-full / delete photos or songs...
    Use the BossTool to move your Applications to a different partition. Search the forums for BossTool.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ReVan For This Useful Post:

gastonm (12-13-2007)

Use the BossTool to move your Applications to a different partition. Search the forums for BossTool.
    thanks for the info. Will search for it now.
    JESUS CHRIST SAVES

Unlocked Tmobile

Default hi
    you rock man thanks for the unlock i love you dave team

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

The following changes have been observed after upgrading to the new v1.1.2

• Faster and smoother operatability, you don't feel the lag anytime during a screen change
    • Apps, including 3rd party, respond to functions must faster.
    • 98% of the Apps for v1.1.1 work (they all haven't been tested yet)
    • The volume of the speakers is more louder and does not tear the speaker on high volumes or pitch sounds.
    • The International support with AppSupport makes it now possible to: Receive service SMS's from banks and other operators which are now readable without the gabbled text
    • The Caller ID works without mentioning the country code before the number in the Address Book.
    • VM Notification now works! (Concurrent problem with Rogers and Fido customers)
    • Processing speed and bus frequency of the processor has been bumped up to 412 MHz CPU Freq. and a 103 MHz Bus Freq. (Originally 400 MHz CPU Freq. and a 100 MHz Bus Freq in v1.1.1). This is documented by SysInfo
    • MUCH BETTER Battery Management : -
      - Wi-Fi life is improved as it now switches into a less power hungry standy mode
      - New standby modes for EDGE and Wi-Fi. EDGE standby icon indicates a blue block instead of "E" and Wi-Fi standy icon indicates grey signal strength instead of blue. In turn, the iPhone now searches for EDGE or Wi-Fi only when prompted by the user (opening Safari, Youtube, etc).
    • When entering a password, the shift key acted as CAPS LOCK in 1.1.1. This has been fixed.
    • A smooth transition is noticed when switching between the Album cover screen and list screen in iPod.
    • Photo Library being a lot smoother, faster scrolling through pictures.
    • Removed the extra 'Contacts' option from Settings.
    • APN SETTING are not deleted after reboot
    • Custom ring tones are not deleted.

Please update this thread with your discoveries of the new v1.1.2 change log.

Keep this thread clean by only adding new Changes found in the update. Please keep it free from ANY Jailbreak/Activation/Unlocking discussions.
    after doing some looking around, i have that when you get a square with out the E it means your using GPRS mode and its a slower connection then Edge.

Quote Originally Posted by HotStuff2 View Post
    I'd like to know how. I'm running 1.1.1, and it does not. Every 1.1.1 iPhone I've unlocked does not do this. So how is yours?
    I dont know, but it does every single time.
    !ROHT YTHGIM EHT MA I

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345