Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: v1.1.2 UNOFFICIAL Change Log

hi,
    Im new to this thing. Can anyone tell me how do I download this v1.1.2?

Quote Originally Posted by dtvk1978 View Post
    hi,
    Im new to this thing. Can anyone tell me how do I download this v1.1.2?
    In iTunes press update.

So if we change to 1.1.2 from a unlocked 1.1.1, do we need to re viginize the phone, or can you just update right from 1.1.1 and unlock unlock when we get the anysim??? and jailbreak with that oktoprep??

This relates to 1.1.2 changes because i want to know if i can do that process to acquire the new changes of 1.1.2

If this isnt the thread can someone private me as to how to go from 1.1.1 unlocked to 1.1.2 unlocked? or a thread to this as i cannot find one

Smile Password caps lock
    One minor thing I noticed:

When I entered a password (where the text was masked) in 111 the shift key acted as caps lock. Seems to be fixed in 112.

Quote Originally Posted by muccaeppollo View Post
    I didn't see this info around here:

also in 1.1.1. you can type latin characters and special keys:

keep holding on the keyboard, for example, the "e" key and see what happens; for spanish: try with "?" key and see .... an so on.
    I don't see why this is so difficult to answer... I have asked this question in several other forums aswell. No answer... I don't get it.

Can someone with 1.1.2 please try this? Press and hold 'a' or 'o'. Do you get access to "special characters" such as ''?

yes you do!

Thank you, Ricky :-)

ADD THIS TO THE CHANGELOG

BEFORE--
    If you have a locked SIM and you restore or update you have to go to AT&T and get a new SIM

AFTER--
    If you have a locked SIM and you restore or update to 1.1.2 it allows you to unlock the SIM at the activation screen.

I don't think I read this yet in this thread:
    A minor one- When you turn off the phone and turn it back on, it goes straight to the home screen instead of the slider screen.

UIctl isn't working for me. Is anyone else having this issue? It could be something else.

If you have the UK keyboard enabled, when you hold the .com button .co.uk comes up

Quote Originally Posted by soulboy View Post
    If you have the UK keyboard enabled, when you hold the .com button .co.uk comes up

That doesnt work for me?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RickyGervais View Post
    That doesnt work for me?
    make sure English(UK) keyboard is enabled, and make sure you change the keyboard to English UK using the globe button on the keyboard when inputting an address.

It always defaults to the US keyboard, so you gotta do it manually each time

Probably something useless: but the Weather Icon has changed from 73 degrees to 23 degrees.

Default just go here unlock already exist
    Quote Originally Posted by yowiphone View Post
    yeah thats good but im waiting for 1.1.2 unlock. So i can operate my phone here in AU
    here is the tutorial of how to unlock

http://www.hacktheiphone.com/112/iph...nlock_mac.html

15. The Following User Says Thank You to noar For This Useful Post:

yowiphone (11-19-2007)

hi, sorry to be posting this here but does anyone happen to have itunes 7.4.2 dmg file for mac, i recently just reinstalled my os and can only upgrade to 7.5 which won't work with independence, so if anyone has it or knows of where to download it that would be great thanks. alot

GREAT! im upgrading now

good news. waiting for the unlock sw..... :P

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

As a follow up to the change that lets you see if our getting EDGE or GPRS depending on the 'E' symbol or not. As the device now knows if your only getting GPRS, it won't let you play YouTube videos, comes up saying you can only play them with an EDGE or Wi-Fi connection.

going from 1.1.1 > 1.1.2 was the only upgrade where i didnt have to restore first and then update f/w

it just upgrade...all nes roms, s/b themes, ect were still on the phone

my phone is revirginized as well..itunes would not activate 1.1.1 even after restoring the imei #...1.1.2 activated w/o issue

i was afraid i was going to end up w/ a brick and it turned out to be the easiest upgrade yet

Default 1.1.2 Is Worth It
    1.1.2 in my opinion is the best upgrade yet EVERYTHING works (for once) anyway its faster better MUCH more responsive and much more safe as well as having tonnes of international languages it is worth it oh and all the apps such as nes summerboard and installer.app etc work a hell of a lot faster and there is like NO crashes... jailbreaking/activating without ATT..its not for beginners (yet) soon though..
    To check out my blog just type bilsta57 into the google search bar

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast