+ Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3G iPhone - June 9th

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Im just hoping the reports of a delay are fake, i want my 3g iphone end of june latest
    Thanks

Im just hoping the reports of a delay are fake, i want my 3g iphone end of june latest
    I wish him the best, I really do. I just think he and Microsoft are a bit narrow. He'd be a broader guy if he had dropped acid once or gone off to an ashram when he was younger.

Steve Jobs

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    One of my clients works for AT&T, said that they received an internal email that stated " no vacation time allowed" from June 2nd to June 15th.

Thanks

Latest is uk will get it july, what ever happened to the Global launch?? plus we have 3g up and have done for ages, im pissed off!!!
    I wish him the best, I really do. I just think he and Microsoft are a bit narrow. He'd be a broader guy if he had dropped acid once or gone off to an ashram when he was younger.

Steve Jobs

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by seanobx View Post
    A guy i work with has a brother who is a store manager for AT&T in Delaware and the stores are suposedly getting their first shipments on June 2nd. Now he doesnt know if they are coming out early to get ready for the upcoming launch or indeed coming out before then but he (the brother) has been directly told by regional management that they should expect delivery on the 2nd and that no vacations full staff levels are to be adhered to the following week. Sooooo take it for what its worth.

I myself on the other hand am thining I may want to hold off on the 3G for a few months. I mean if Apple is releasing as many units as they say they are WORLDWIDE, how is that going to affect build quality. Not saying Apple puts out a bad product, but millions of phone being put on the street across the globe in a matter of weeks kinda has me leary.....
    well today is the 2nd... i was in the mall and decided to take a trip to the ATT store. i asked if they had any information on it hoping they would mention something about the shipment(assuming that the june 2nd rumor was true). they told me that they havnt recieved any defenite information but to expect it around late june early july. they said that they would know atleast a week in advanced so im guessing that there will not be a June 9th release, only the announcement. However, they did say that it will have GPS, i dont know how reliable that is but ive heard it numerous times so its definatly plausible.

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

they still look sweet i like the red one
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

iPhone? More like MyPhone dlubbat's Avatar
    Thanks

I hope the 3G iPhone comes out soon because I just sold my iPhone now so I could buy the new one when it comes out

Livin the iPhone Life Apple iPie's Avatar
    Thanks

Well,we will see. It will come out in days,I hope.

Livin the iPhone Life Napoleon_PhoneApart's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dlubbat View Post
    I hope the 3G iPhone comes out soon because I just sold my iPhone now so I could buy the new one when it comes out
    Mine is about to sell on eBay (auctions ends tomorrow) so I'll have my nubbins Motorola L2 until the v2 launches.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Not sure if this has been asked, but will the 3G work with ATT Mobile TV? I think thats the only feature, data-wise, that would have me upgrade.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I got the word today.... Price starts at $299 and there is a $50 rebate for signing a 2 year contract or re-uping your current contract for another 2 years.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eaglepilot75 View Post
    I got the word today.... Price starts at $299 and there is a $50 rebate for signing a 2 year contract or re-uping your current contract for another 2 years.
    proof?
    [IMG]http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr164/sundayduffer/modmyimirrormind.png[/IMG]

+ Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456