+ Reply
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iDemocracy 2.0 Officially Released - So many new features, it just might kill you!

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by niftymu Most likely because ID2 doesn't convert the file, just changes the file's extension & uploads, as in "iphoneringtonemaker" does all the work. Oh, well now I
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by niftymu View Post
    Most likely because ID2 doesn't convert the file, just changes the file's extension & uploads, as in "iphoneringtonemaker" does all the work.
    Oh, well now I don't know what to do. Convert them myself and upload them all at once with ID2 or upload each one 3 times before it finally works with iphoneringtonemaker. Decisions, decisions.

Thanks

Wow... I'm falling behind here.
    I have too much work right now, I can't catch up with all the questions, but I will read up when I can find some time.
    I'm always checking my email, so if you want your question answered send it to [email protected]

@Jasper44: They're easy to convert. Stick them all in iTunes and right click them all and go "Convert to AAC." Otherwise find a batch converter online that can do MP3-to-AAC format conversions.

@spurlock: Shoot I think I know why... I made a couple of mistakes I forgot to take care of in the whole rush of uploading iD2 yesterday. Don't worry, the symlink created fine, iD2 just doesn't realize it. I plan on releasing iDemocracy 2.0.1 (NOT 2.1 with the new anySIM!!) tomorrow sometime. It will be a tiny update file that will just update your current installation, not a big file you have to download again.

Thanks

Drakenza
    Last edited by Drakenza; 11-17-2007 at 06:11 PM.

Anshu Chimala
    Follow @anshuchimala on Twitter
    Visit http://www.airpoke.com, my latest project for iPhone/iPod touch.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by poetic_folly View Post
    Donate to support Mac development hopefully. No reason for everyone to bash software just cause it doesn't work on every platform - this is a great piece of software.
    Oh i'm not saying its not a great peice, and ill be donating tomorrow morning, i was just saying figures in a "Just my luck" sort of way. Im excited for it

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi guys!
    Just got a quick question..I've got an unlocked 1.02 iphone and just installed openssh and dropbear and downloaded idemocracy. I'm in the process of trying to re-virginise this phone but running into one problem.

Basically in idemocracy, it asks for an IP address- I don't have a wi-fi network at home so does that mean I can't re-viriginise using this program?

Any suggestions would be great!!

Green Apple
    Thanks

guys i need help i just bought a ipod today and also having issues downgrading. When i did the recover 1.1.1 i DIDNT get an error lol....so i was like hmm wht the hell il move on

Than i try to run apptapp, and the process went now im at those stages and i cant get pass

stage 2: 4 Booting iPone in Recovery Mode

and that it i been waiting for so long nothin happening =[

can some1 help me?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Can you give some sort of estimate of when it will be available fo Idemocracy to unlock OTB 1.1.2 phones? I just bought one and now I'm broke without a phone to use.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by roadkill View Post
    Hi guys!
    Just got a quick question..I've got an unlocked 1.02 iphone and just installed openssh and dropbear and downloaded idemocracy. I'm in the process of trying to re-virginise this phone but running into one problem.

Basically in idemocracy, it asks for an IP address- I don't have a wi-fi network at home so does that mean I can't re-viriginise using this program?

Any suggestions would be great!!
    Ure lucky that youre on 1.0.2. Get iBrickr and install the virgin pack via iBrickr (so u rly dont needed SSH since its only good if u got wi-fi avialable). U can make the virginization steps in terminal. Then continue as u wish

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mike_therealest View Post
    Can you give some sort of estimate of when it will be available fo Idemocracy to unlock OTB 1.1.2 phones? I just bought one and now I'm broke without a phone to use.
    me too...i dont got at&t and i cant jailbreak can u?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

thanks for the help!! but after i virginise the phone, i just pick the WIFI-less method in idemocracy right?? does that ask for an IP address too?

sorry to be a pain teebee, but i'm looking thru the APPLICATIONS list in ibrickr but I can't find the revirginiser pack. running ibrickr 0.91.
    Last edited by roadkill; 11-17-2007 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

i have a jailbrokin 1.1.2 iphone i have to go back to 1.02 and jailbreak all over again?

iPhone? More like MyPhone GrabYourWeapons's Avatar
    Thanks

When it says Apps for 1.1.1 does that mean like, Whisper and such like that from installer? Or does that mean like Facebook icons, Myspace icons, and other things like that?

Thanks! I will be downloading this when I get home! Woo, just wondering what applications were offered. I am at work and for some reason they blocked googlecode or whatever so I can't check out the official site.. Sorry if this is already answered.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Stealth1029's Avatar
    Thanks

This rocks! Even though the first one bricked me (I had to go exchange it at the apple store), I love this update!

Long Live the Revolution! (Image made by me. What do you think?)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I received an error "Sending to iPhone failed" when running AppTapp (selected 1.0.2). Any ideas? Thanks!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Gazoo's Avatar
    Thanks

Default A slightly off-topic question.
    What does your slogan, "Our Freedom, our democracy. Long Live the Revolution" actually mean?

I understand the "freedom" part, but what exactly does democracy have to do with it?

Is it just a 'catchy phrase' or does it actually mean something?

This is meant in NO way as a flame, as I think your product is one of the most comprehensive utilities I've seen in a while and is pretty sweet.

I just wanted to know the origin of your slogan.
    The Cake Is A LIE!

Thanks
    i went through the process of downgrading from 1.1.2 to 1.1.1 and after i downgrade an activate i have NO carrier logo on my phone. Was just wondering if anbody else was getting the same problem???

iPhone? More like MyPhone Gazoo's Avatar
    Thanks

Brant

Hard reboot your phone.
    The Cake Is A LIE!

Green Apple
    Thanks

when i am installin 1.0.2 i seem to be stuck at

stage 2: 4 Booting iPhone in recovery mode

any idea? and when i try to activate my iphone with the non at&t solution i had to exit the exe inorder to complete it?

Thanks
    tryed it, its saying waiting for activation, this may take some time....But i have been to this point before and gotten no where.thanks for the reply but i think i about had enough for today, ive been trying for the past 6 hours

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,800 Times in 1,224 Posts

@stealth - nice graphic.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Thanks

@Stealth: Sweet!!

@Gazoo: "Our freedom" references the essential feature of iD2 which is the jailbreaking. Jailbreaking--that is, breaking out of jail--symbolizes freedom from the shackles that Apple keeps us in. "Our democracy" references the essential message iD2 is supposed to send out, which is that we are no lesser than Apple, considering development, and considering our say in whether or not we deserve third-party apps. It shows that if Apple thinks they have to repress us, then this society is truly damaged. And finally, "Long Live the Revolution," of course, references the iPhone Revolution--the battle between us and them. They fight for dominance, but we fight for equality.

Anshu Chimala
    Follow @anshuchimala on Twitter
    Visit http://www.airpoke.com, my latest project for iPhone/iPod touch.

+ Reply
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast