Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iDemocracy 2.0 Officially Released - So many new features, it just might kill you!

so sorry, kinda frustrated juz now. im from singapore, no edge over here.
    actually i dun quite understand.
    does the iphone needs to be 1) Activated, 2) Jailbreaked, 3) Unlocked, following/using the ways that is mentioned from ID2 inorder to use the rest of the functions of ID2?
    i refering to firmware 1.1.1

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Sounds nice...hope all this works perfect....

Btw, is there a method to unlock V1.1.2 using iD2??
    Dell XPS M1710
    Intel CORE 2 DUO T7400 2.16 Ghz
    1 GB RAM
    NVIDIA GeForce Go7900 GS 256 MB
    Windows XP SP2 Media Center Edition

iPhone 8GB
    V1.1.4 Unlocked
    Youtube Working
    WiFi Working.

Thanks

Drakenza you are a god. I can't wait to use this when the time comes. At last, a nearly rock solid application for iPhone users with Windows
    Good job!
    [RIGHT][LEFT][IMG]http://lookpic.com/i/470/QsIbAobp.jpeg[/IMG]
    [/LEFT][QUOTE]Microsoft owns the internet through Hotmail. The .HTML is short for Hotmail, so all .HTML files are MS files.[/QUOTE][URL="http://twitter.com/dale1v"][SIZE=2][COLOR=Cyan][I]twitter.com/dale1v[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
    [/RIGHT]

iPhone? More like MyPhone xandili's Avatar
    Thanks

The way I understand it to unlock 1.1.2. - Downgrade to 1.0.2 than update to 1.1.1 jailbreak and install ANYSim 1.2.1u than upgrade to 1.1.2 and it may work. (Don't forget: NOT TO DOWNGRADE YOUR BASEBAND)! But I am not sure, going to try it right now! As far as I understand anySIM doesn't run on Firmware 1.1.2

UPDATE: Downgraded Firmware to 1.0.2 left Baseband @ 04.02.13, copied anySIM 1.2.1u into the App-Folder and renamed anySIM1.2 to anySIM.app, then restarted phone, tapped on the anySIM icon on my Springbpard and now unlocking 04.02.13 at 1.0.2, SUCCESS I HAVE NOW AN UNLOCKED 04.02.13 BASEBAND WITH FIRMWARE 1.0.2 NOW UPDATING TO 1.1.1 BUT CAN'T KICK PHONE OUT OF RECOVERY MODE IN 1.1.1, TRIED ID2, APPTAP, INDEPENDENCE, IBRICKR - NO SUCCESS, SEEMS AS WE HAVE TO WAIT OR I AM DOING SOMETHING WRONG !
    Last edited by xandili; 11-17-2007 at 01:41 AM.

This app is great! Good work! I have a question though. I am on a 1.0.2 iphone which I unlocked using the any sim method. Now I wish to update to 1.1.1. Will I have to virginzie my phone? Whats the process I should follow with this program in order to get to 1.1.1. And also if I update to 1.1.1 will I lose everything on my phone like contacts, pictures etc.? Thanks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by giojane View Post
    Well call me last month news but I'm still running my 1.0.2 firmware.
    Stay on the safe side? Upgrade to 1.1.1? to 1.1.2?
    With Independance out, I was hoping for a 1 or 2 step process. It may be there, but I can't find it...
    Thank you!
    I know how you feel I was using 1.0.2 until today, I used iD2 to update and jailbreak. This software is AWESOME. Don't worry about a 1 or 2 step process, this is very easy. I know when we first started "modding" the iPhone it was a big deal. I remember when we had to manually install directories. Ahh...the good ol' days. *cmd window* mkdir /var/root/Library..... OH CRAP WAIT! THOSE DAYS SUCKED! This software is simple.

If everyone here donated to Drakenza maybe he could buy a Mac (IDK about a MacBook Pro, come on Drakenza try to dream under $2,500) and make software for you mac people too. Or be like me and have both :-)

HI I tried the method xandili explained and I made a mistake, so I got an 1.1.2 and only the titunes und cable Sign. iBrikc won´t work. So I donwngraded to 1.0.2 and jailbreak it and used anysim. Now I have a 1.0.2 with Modem Firmware 4.02.13G. Any suggestions to get to 1.1.2 or to get back to 1.1.1? Thank your very much for your help.
    Last edited by hobbit32; 11-17-2007 at 02:14 AM.

Anyone know why when I change the programs that are listed in "stacked" that my springboard reboots but the programs don't change?

No I didn't use ID2 to jailbreak or unlock I used ibrickr and jailbreakme.com a week or so ago.

This morning I downloaded ID2 and it logs into the phone fine after I installed SSH and Terminal.

Is there something I am doing wrong?

I can upload wallpaper and ringers. But can't change my "stacked" programs? WTF?
    Last edited by Truckerbear; 11-17-2007 at 03:08 AM.
    8 gig iPhone Edge 2G (first day iPhone): UNLKD/JB using bootneuter and blackra1n.
    8 gig iPhone 3G (first day iPhone): UNLKD/JB using Whited00r CFW
    16 gig iPhone 3GS (new bootrom): UNLKD/JB using ultrasn0w/limera1n.
    16 gig Wifi iPad first day iPad JB using greenpois0n.
    32 gig Wifi/3G iPad first day iPad UNLKD/JB using greenpois0n.
    32 gig iPhone 4(first day iPhone): UNLKD/JB using ultrasn0w/greenpois0n
    Apps: 157 installed 25 developed.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Drakenza View Post
    @giojane: Sorry, I'm getting so many messages I forgot what you were trying to do if you're trying to get to 1.1.1 and you're on unlocked 1.0.2, you want to virginize first (with iNdependence or iDemocracy2) and then upgrade to 1.1.1, then run iD2's short method to get jailbroken, at which point you can continue on to jailbreak 1.1.2 if you really want to.
    I have a ipsf phone with 1.0.2. I have read in many places that you should virginize a 1.0.2 phone. Is that right? How should I proceed with the upgrade to 1.1.1 in the ID2 or even, can I upgrade using ID2?

Thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone xandili's Avatar
    Thanks

It seems to me as an update to 1.1.1 only works if you downgraded your baseband to version 03.14.08 or 04.01.13. With Firmware 1.0.2 and 04.02.13 I could not upgrade to 1.1.1 because it won't let me kick the phone out of recovery mode, but with Firmware 1.0.2 and 03.14.08 or 04.01.13 not a problem. As soon as I downgrade my baseband to either 03.14.08 or 04.01.13, it works just fine! And an upgrade to 1.1.2 only works with OktoPrep what requires Firmware 1.1.1. but the anySIM solution only works with Firmware 1.0.2 or 1.1.1 - so it is a catch22! Does this make any sense to you guys? BTW - with Firmware 1.0.2 and 04.02.13 the phone can be kicked out of recovery mode without any problems!!! I hope you guys were able to understand what I am trying to tell/ask because I am getting confused and don't understand myself anymore, lol
    Last edited by xandili; 11-17-2007 at 04:27 AM.

Default Problems with Voicemail and Phone settings ????
    Great Program.... First off I have an AT&T sim card. I have used the iDemocracy everything seems to be working fine except for 2 things. When I check my voicemail it says error message something like "Message G3ho132, your call can not be completed as dialed", I have tried the fix "EDGE and VVM" option but that still didnt work (It worked fine before using iDemocracy).... Also when i go into "settings", "phone", I notice right below the "SIM PIN" field it should say AT&T it now says "O2". I have also tried the fix "phone and text settings" in iDemocracy but that still didnt work. Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Thank You

Trafford, actually there is EDGE in Singapore.
    I am using a starhub account and am using EDGE.
    Go to your Settings->General->Network-> turn ON data roam and in the EDGE setup for APN enter "shwapint" without the quotes, leave username and pswd blank.

Quote Originally Posted by Trafford View Post
    so sorry, kinda frustrated juz now. im from singapore, no edge over here.
    actually i dun quite understand.
    does the iphone needs to be 1) Activated, 2) Jailbreaked, 3) Unlocked, following/using the ways that is mentioned from ID2 inorder to use the rest of the functions of ID2?
    i refering to firmware 1.1.1

I'm on a Iphone1.1.1 jailbroke and unlocked using anysim1.1 can i use this program update to 1.1.2? If so how would I go about it?

Default windows
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaibboy4lyfe View Post
    Does anyone know if you can reinstall after updating from 1.17 back 1.13 for Customize in iPhoneBrowser? PLEASE HELP! THANKS?!
    1.17 screwed up my springboard, what i did was uninstall 1.17 in installer.app

(i had the 1.13 pxl file)then installed 1.13 thru ibrickr

I've tried downloading .NET 3.5 from your site but when it comes time to download it though it gets to like 2 mb out of like 36mb and then it keeps going into negative download speed and erases what it had downloaded. Is there anywhere else to get it, and is this what I need to make the 1.1.2 jailbreak files run? I have .net 3.0 but I always get errors when trying to run the onetouch jailbreak.

Great job cant wait to try it. I have 1.1.1 jailbroke phone right now. It was up to 1.1.2 fw but could not jailbreak even with okto. I hope this will up me to the new FW and jailbreak me. I love the new FW custom sounds file in ringtones

After putting a couple ringtones onto my phone, i get a message telling me to delete photos or movies because it says im running out of disk space. How is this possible when my phone shows i have 5gb left in itunes and on the phone. Any help is appreciated.

Jordan

1.1.1 Locked
    Jailbroken

Thanks

Make sure you change your password back to alpine before you patch or access will be denied.

I never had to put a password in only an ip address. How do you change your password.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 ... LastLast