Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iDemocracy 2.0 Officially Released - So many new features, it just might kill you!

Quote Originally Posted by Reako View Post
    What you NEED TO DO, repeat, NEED TO DO is search and read buddy.

Reako
    Hmmmm... In case you didn't notice, I posted my question in the iDemocracy thread asking about why I needed WiFi for the Long Method. The link you posted says nothing about why I need WiFi for the Long Method when using iDemocracy nor does it say ANYTHING about using iDemocracy except that the guide is pretty much useless because of iDemocracy. Here, I'll quote if for you:
    For those of you that don't know, iDemocracy pretty much automates everything this guide outlines. So unless you are really interested in messing around and doing things yourself...use iDemocracy
    Now, I don't know about you, but what you posted did not help me in the least so I'll ask again... Why do both my computer and iPhone need to be on a WiFi network for the iDemocracy Long Method to work? Are files transferred between the computer and iPhone via WiFi? If so, can the files not be transferred via USB and the iPhone docking station? What if my computer is on a wired network, but I have WiFi access on my iPhone from a different WiFi network? What if my computer is on a wired network, but I have a wireless router for WiFi access on my iPhone?

Oh and BTW, I did search and read. If I had felt that my questions were answered (they were not) I would not have asked my questions.
    Last edited by 4-n-zics; 12-01-2007 at 07:50 AM.

I never could get that damn symlink working but nonetheless I jailbroke using oktoprep and this program was a great help, thx!
    "Spaceships don't come equipped with rear view mirrors..." -Andre Benjamin the 3000th

Has anyone seen any type of walkthrough on youtube or anything?

Quote Originally Posted by gavakie View Post
    Has anyone seen any type of walkthrough on youtube or anything?
    I need someone to do this... someone with decent screen recording software and enough video-editing skill to make the video look good. If anyone out there makes a youtube video, email me a link and I'll link to it from my front page.

Send me a PM or send an email to [email protected] if you think you can help.

Anshu Chimala
    Follow @anshuchimala on Twitter
    Visit http://www.airpoke.com, my latest project for iPhone/iPod touch.

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,809 Times in 1,229 Posts

Cash or I can do it.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Please, help to fix the 0049 IMEI ERROR with your signature. Click on the next link:

http://hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18237

We hope Elite / Dev Team works on a "seczone builder"...
    Thanks!

Is it safe to use iDemocracy 2.0 to activate + jailbreak my new OTB 1.1.2 iPhone?
    What can go wrong? And if "that thing" goes wrong, can I fix it?

hi, you need to have wifi on, put in your iphone ip address and click refresh ringtones, then you will see your iphone ip address in bottom right, patch mecca, then add ringtones. thats all i did and have full songs as ringtones and not 30 seconds. still working on the icon stuff tho. hope that helps. :}

Has anyone else had problems getting the guide. I paid for the guide tried to download the file on the link I was sent and kept getting server errors.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i have a OOB 4gb iphone that is locked to ATT. It originally came with 1.0.? can't remember exactly. Then upon activation i upgraded to 1.1.2. I just want to jailbreak my phone to use app.tapp installer to run 3rd party apps like summerboard, nes emulator etc..

can i just purchase the idemocracy and follow instructions to jailbreak or is their more to it. sorry for the noob question i just bought it 2 days ago.

Default edge fix for 1.1.2 with idemocracy
    I have a question I can't connect to edge with tmobile I have a 1.1.2 iphone, in idemocracy there is an option under 1.1.2 that says fix edge, will this fix my edge so I can connect to t-mobile edge t-zone 5.99 plan??

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

okay i purhcased the guide but i can't download the software...WTF!!

i'm getting this message.......i have vista, what can i do??

"adobe reader could not open idemocracy_2.0.2_Update.rar' because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged (for example, it was sent as an email attatchemnt and wasn't correctly decoded). "

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,809 Times in 1,229 Posts

Uh. A rar file is not a .pdf. You're gonna need to download ALZIP or some free rar uncompression app.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

okay it's up and running but i can' read the the last part of the url for the 1.1.1 restore image it gets cut off..anybody know what it is??

damn this is frustrating

uuuhhh...i'm stuck at the restore i get the error 2003 not 1015 0r 1013 and when i click app tapp in the long method it says that idemocracy is not working..is this normal???

okay how do i just get my phone back to where it was...this is just too much. even if i press restore my phone through i tunes it doesn't work please someone help.

i don't want to jailbreak or anything just get it back to where it was.

nevermind...i got it.

the guide in idemocracy is not very clear.
    Last edited by RMferrer350z; 12-05-2007 at 01:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default Please help
    i keep getting a error message saying invail port number/putty internal error some one please help me with this

Thanks

everytime im trying to use the exe file of idemocracy..theres a windows error. i cannot use idemocracy. what should i do...

windows XP pro SP2
    FW 1.1.1
    DoNt ForGeT to Say "THanK You" using tHe THANKS ButToN if you found my post helpful

Apple iPhoNe 3GS Factory Unlocked 3.1.2 All working flawlessly!!

I tried using it all last night, idemocracy would tell me my phone was activated and it wasnt. It would tell me it was jailbroken at times and the phone wasnt even plugged in. I just ended up using the *#303# hack much easier and didnt take long at all.

Wow this program is awesome. Thanks a lot!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by theone77 View Post
    everytime im trying to use the exe file of idemocracy..theres a windows error. i cannot use idemocracy. what should i do...

windows XP pro SP2
    FW 1.1.1
    well after some frustration i thought i'd give it another shot..still no success

actually i'm getting this message as well, but i get this error when i'm trying to downgrade fw.

-i put the phone in restore mode
    -got the error 1015 not 1013
    -selected the file with the fw downloaded
    -selected the app.tapp in the long method
    -then i get a windows error.

i am running windows vista.

Quote Originally Posted by theone77 View Post

windows XP pro SP2
    FW 1.1.1
    try installing dotnetFramework first from the idemocracy install page

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast