Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iDemocracy 2.0 Officially Released - So many new features, it just might kill you!

Guys I need some help please

Go easy on me here I'm not the best at this kinda thing.

I have an Iphone with 1.0.2 and I want to upgrade with IDemocracy. The program is running and I have keyed in the Ip address. The problem is it doesn't seem to work. I hit the virginise button but then it fails to connect or the network times out.

I have installed Openssh but I don't see an icon on my Iphone, Should I? I have the Sub thing installed also...

What am I doing wrong?

My iphone was unlocked for me so not sure what method was used.
    Can anyone help please???

Thanks in advance

Default Quick Question
    Now am I correct in saying that a OTB 1.1.2 CAN NOT be jailbroke with iD. Something about the bootloader being diffirent?

Default 1.1.2 Oob Bl 4.6
    So Drakenza

what about the promised iDemocracy 2.1 that is supposed to unlock those new 1.1.2 OOB with BL 4.6?

any progress by you?

thanks

Guys i read that idemocracy 2 doesnt need a wi-fi connection to jailbreak.For this reason İ downloaded the program because i have no wifi connection.Then have updated to 1.1.1 but now it doesnt able to jailbreak 1.1.1.
    An error occurs and says " Jailbreak test failed. Do not continue. Are you sure you went to jailbreak.toc2rta.com first ?
    What is this ? My phone died guys

Quote Originally Posted by abc12345 View Post
    Guys i read that idemocracy 2 doesnt need a wi-fi connection to jailbreak.For this reason İ downloaded the program because i have no wifi connection.Then have updated to 1.1.1 but now it doesnt able to jailbreak 1.1.1.
    An error occurs and says " Jailbreak test failed. Do not continue. Are you sure you went to jailbreak.toc2rta.com first ?
    What is this ? My phone died guys
    did you use the short method?

Yes short method. This is also called Wİ-Fİ less method.
    What can I do ?

Hi,
    Sorry, I'm falling wayyyy behind here... Again, I stress, send emails for help to [email protected].

Ok, I'll address some of the big things here:

1. iD2.1 is not getting anywhere and probably won't until the Elite/Dev team cracks the 1.1.2 4.6 bootloader and/or manages to downgrade it.

2. The Wi-Fi-less method is not accurately named. You need EITHER WI-FI OR EDGE to make it work because you need to download the jailbreak.toc2rta.com TIFF image. Sorry about the mixup...

3. The official iDemocracy 2.0 guide is out and available for $3.99, so if you can spare the cash and want to support the project and save me an email or two to reply to, grab it from the link on the iDemocracy site (click the picture on the front page that says "Click to Buy").

-- Drakenza

Anshu Chimala
    Follow @anshuchimala on Twitter
    Visit http://www.airpoke.com, my latest project for iPhone/iPod touch.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Drakenza For This Useful Post:

morphiusrt (11-29-2007)

OK I got a bad headache last night..Taken lots of aspirins not taken eaten. Now going on a hotspot ,leaving home to eat the tiff exploit. No more chance but its better to see if i can get back my angel.Drakenza thank you for your best but you have to change some instructions on your google page.(wi-fi less method doesnt work)İts my fault maybe but one more can ding you ear and Demokles's sword can beat you

@Drakenza
    I bought your guide by paying on paypal. But the link provided does not work. I have sent a mail to you yesterday itself. Can you please send it to me over mail. Thanks.

neat work absolutely great !!

but i got problem with jailbraking using idemocracy as well

i used "long method" everything went smoothly all steps are clear and well explained but during the 6.4 step which say "4. Afterwards, follow the instructions of the AppTapp Installer." i didnt see any instructions appear on screen

is that mean apptapp on the spring board ? or is it mean apptapp on idemocracy?

if u mean apptapp on spring board. how can i get access to springboard? i tried using "Activation 1.1.1" under " Non AT&T tools" nothing happened

i knew is not really bug or something is all my noobie skill so please help me out

best,
    robert

Dreamsvender
    GO TO http://jailbreak.toc2rta.com load the tiff exploit and then continue with the Carnaval.Thats all.
    Without wifi nothing matters.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vinodis View Post
    @Drakenza
    I bought your guide by paying on paypal. But the link provided does not work. I have sent a mail to you yesterday itself. Can you please send it to me over mail. Thanks.
    Same thing happened to me, the link that was on your receipt just copy and paste it in a new broswer than you should be fine
    [IMG]http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr164/sundayduffer/modmyimirrormind.png[/IMG]

Thanks

I'm confused, it big bold letters it says "Purhase now for $3.99" Yet the QAF says "iDemocracy is completely FREE!! All source code for C# is available for download. It does not cost you a dime, even for unlocking purposes"
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

did you try to download it?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by morphiusrt View Post
    did you try to download it?
    Does that answer the question? No
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

The download of the PDF worked. Thanks.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eurisko View Post
    I'm confused, it big bold letters it says "Purhase now for $3.99" Yet the QAF says "iDemocracy is completely FREE!! All source code for C# is available for download. It does not cost you a dime, even for unlocking purposes"
    The application is free, the detailed manual you can get for a donation of $3.99
    [IMG]http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr164/sundayduffer/modmyimirrormind.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by abc12345 View Post
    Dreamsvender
    GO TO http://jailbreak.toc2rta.com load the tiff exploit and then continue with the Carnaval.Thats all.
    Without wifi nothing matters.

ok that's really help me with activation

now happy ending !! SUCCESSFULLY UNLOCKED !!!!!
    finally i figure my own way to solve my problem

many thanks to developer of ID2 you're a saint to me
    Last edited by Dreamsvender; 11-29-2007 at 12:09 PM.

I have a question:

Why do I have to have WiFi on both my computer and iPhone to use the Long Method? I don't have wireless internet in my house, but get a WiFi connection on my iPhone. My home computers are wired, not wireless.

I got my iPhone almost 2 weeks ago. It came with 1.1.1 firmware and I updated it to 1.1.2 when I activated it via iTunes 7.5. All I am wanting to do is jailbreak it so I can use 3rd party apps and custom ringtones. I DO NOT, repeat, DO NOT want to unlock it because I am an AT&T customer. I would like to jailbreak it and use the 1.1.2 firmware. What, exactly, do I need to do???

TIA
    Last edited by 4-n-zics; 11-30-2007 at 04:57 PM.

What you NEED TO DO, repeat, NEED TO DO is search and read buddy.

Reako

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast