Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iDemocracy 2.0 Officially Released - So many new features, it just might kill you!

Notice to everyone:
    At the moment there are two big bugs in iD2:
    1. After symlinking you receive an error that the symlink didn't create properly. This is not the case. It created just fine but iD2 doesn't see it.
    I try 10 times from 1 to symlink and it still does not go to 1.1.1 i hope to update fix it thanks.

Hey.. question... i have 1.1.1 and if i use that oktoprep along with iD2, is this a upgrade or will i end up having to restore and wipe clean again..

Angry how to remove anySIM old version from iphone(pod)?
    hi there,

my iphone 1.1.2 with bootloader4.06 (suck!!)is jailroken and downgraded to 1.1.1 version with idemocracy2 is working fine with all app installed except for phone function still locked due to anySIM is not working with new bootloader version 4.06. my questions are:
    - do i need to upgrade back to 1.1.2 version? why?
    - do i need to remove anySIM software? how?

thank you,

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyBeagle View Post
    umi cant open the file it says .rar and not .zip how do i open .rar files
    For windows you can utilize WinRAR

iPhone? More like MyPhone Kitsune's Avatar
    Thanks

I changed my password when Jailbreaking 1.1.2 out of habit. I haven't forgotten it, but when trying to sync media it speaks about the SSH key or whatever and then a window comes up and says "Access Denied." How do I change the password Democracy uses?

have a little question. Sorry^^

i have a OTB iphone 1.1.2 with new bootloader. I downloaded iDemocracy 2 and i dont know really what to do know!

Klick on "1.1.2"-->"1.1.2 JAILBREAK" ?

or do i have to do something else before i can use iDemocracy ?!

Please help

@Kitsune: You can't change iD2's password quite yet, but soon enough you'll be able to.
    Until then you'll have to stick with alpine.
    Sorry...

@noob2profi: I assume you're trying to jailbreak 1.1.2. In that case, click on "1.1.2 Jailbreak"

@dvd65: You can pick whatever firmware you want. However, no matter what you do you cannot unlock it.

@Everyone: iDemocracy 2.0.1 update is now available, so go download it.

Anshu Chimala
    Follow @anshuchimala on Twitter
    Visit http://www.airpoke.com, my latest project for iPhone/iPod touch.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakenza View Post

@noob2profi: I assume you're trying to jailbreak 1.1.2. In that case, click on "1.1.2 Jailbreak"

[/COLOR]
    thank you very much ^^

So just plug in the iPhone and than click on 1.1.2 jailbrack..nothing else right?
    Very nice Prog! maybe i will donate tomorrow

Default Out of the Box 1.1.2 and TurboSIM
    Hi!

I have an iPhone (shipped from Apple's China factory on Nov 9th so I guess 1.1.2) arriving next week. I have a blank TurboSIM from Bladox.

Any news on iD 2.1 for Out of the Box 1.1.2 iPhones with 4.06 ?????

And

Has anyone successfully used iD 2.01 (patched) on an OOTB 1.1.2 with 4.06 to Activate and Jailbreak - then successfully used a TurboSIM and appelsaft ??? Can you make and receive calls?? Do all other functions work OK???

What else (other than iD 2.01 and TurboSIM/appelsaft) do you have to use/do to get the iPhone working with any GSM SIM card???

Thanks from Australia

i downloaded the patch but it doesnt want to update. everytime i click on update the installation it says that there is an error and it cannot find a path to the files its looking for..HELP.. just virginze update to 1.11 and then unlock correct? i just need this patch to work.

iDemocracy 2.0.1 update still did not go to 1.1.1 it did say it symlink fine though
    Last edited by spurlock; 11-18-2007 at 05:48 PM.

@djafropiq: Are you pointing it to the Debug folder? If you read the text in the "Browse" window it tells you to browse to the Debug folder.

Quote Originally Posted by A3 Australia View Post
    Hi!

I have an iPhone (shipped from Apple's China factory on Nov 9th so I guess 1.1.2) arriving next week. I have a blank TurboSIM from Bladox.

Any news on iD 2.1 for Out of the Box 1.1.2 iPhones with 4.06 ?????

And

Has anyone successfully used iD 2.01 (patched) on an OOTB 1.1.2 with 4.06 to Activate and Jailbreak - then successfully used a TurboSIM and appelsaft ??? Can you make and receive calls?? Do all other functions work OK???

What else (other than iD 2.01 and TurboSIM/appelsaft) do you have to use/do to get the iPhone working with any GSM SIM card???

Thanks from Australia
    Can't be done, my friend.
    Not right now anyway. We're all working on it...
    Last edited by Drakenza; 11-18-2007 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Anshu Chimala

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Drakenza For This Useful Post:

RaMod (11-18-2007)

Thanks

Hi Drakenza, Firstly a huge thankyou for your work on this!! Need a little guidence please.

Q. Am trying to virginize my wifes 1.0.2 with id2, every time i hit virginise button i get i get the please read popup, hit yes then get PuTTY Internal Error message- Invaild Port Number.

What am i doing wrong??

Using Vista, installed Framework 3.0

Cheers, Nick

@Nick: sounds like you forgot to put your iPhone's IP address in the text box

Anshu Chimala

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Drakenza For This Useful Post:

nickh (11-18-2007)

sry that i ask again, but i read now in few threads that you need do DOWNGRADE your firmware first before you can jailbreak 1.1.2

Is it with iDemocracy not so? Can i just plug in an 1.1.2 iPhone and thats it?

i'm confused

@noob2profi: Sorry, you have to downgrade with iD2 as well... but don't worry, it guides you through all that. It's necessary because you need to OktoPrep in 1.1.1 before you can jailbreak 1.1.2. We're all working on an easier method, but it's not getting anywhere...

Anshu Chimala

Thanks

Ahhh, thats done the trick!!

Just to clarify, once i have done this, i need to update to 1.1.1 via itunes, using restore to 1.1.1 which i have on the desk top, using shift wait till updates then go through steps on id2.

PS. Am now at the warning of Power Source. Is it safe to continue?? How do i confirm?
    Last edited by nickh; 11-18-2007 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Am I lost or is drag/drop not implemented into this program?

Reako

After the restore comes and error, should you click on ok before you click on apptapp in iD2 ?

after i downgraded i dont have to upgrade again?

this looks like a great lil' package of goods....

though everytime I try to virginize my 1.0.2 phone, I keep getting an error in the putty window saying

Using username "root".
    Access denied

....BUT if I try to use Putty without the iDemocracy...I can log into my phone no prblem.

Can you help?

Thanks

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast