Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tap that iPhone - Use this Stick

My iPhone is a Part of Me JAG2621's Avatar
    Thanks

I am not sure what they mean on the third warning but i am not buying something from someone who has no idea what they are saying. lol. Besides i never liked useing a stylus.
    If anything was usefull a thanks would be great!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

hahaha nice il take one

If you think those translations are funny you should check out engrish dot com .. Those warnings reminded me of that site. It often makes me laugh

I'm from the chi also... and I made it through the winter though it was VERY annoying having to take my glove off. I got used to taking out just my thumb and using it then covering it back up lol. I'll have to try the paintball glove idea. Also I used my headphones a lot since you can answer calls and change the music without having to touch your phone. Regardless of the stupid cold that comes with chicago I still would never use a stylus. I don't need an extra piece of crap in my pocket taking up space that will 100% sure get lost at some point. Long story short a stylus for the iphone = totally retarded. I would never EVER buy this product.

Quote Originally Posted by Arad View Post
    better make a normal gloves that works with the iphone... won't be too complicated and many will buy it.
    w3rd
    Last edited by burtthaman; 05-20-2008 at 10:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    iPhone: iPhone 3G (had original OTB 1.1.1)
    firmware: 2.1
    status: Not Pwned (too much trouble for not as much reward now that Appstore is around, I like being able to back up my iPhone and do updates without having to completely erase everything and start over.)
    service: AT&T (Cingular) USA
    MMS: not applicable

How about a glove that has a stylus built into some or all of the fingertips? Huh? Huh? Ok, how about if this glove was only 19.99? But wait, there's more!
    Hmm...

Caution

* Please do not strongly beat a screen. It cause the trouble.
    * We cannot take responsibility for all about the trouble of the main body at the time of this product use.
    * Please be careful to opening a letter time of a package and openings after opening a letter enough.
    * (Please do not touch it with a hand, a finger.)

hahahha thats soo funny....i would still buy it because you get a product and a laff out of it... reading caution reminds me of uncle same and uncle chin on youtube...hahaha

i talked to a guy who had tryed something like this, he sad it was fun the first two days, but he soon realised that it was so much faster to just use the finger.

Talking a possible se for the back pin
    you know those annoying on lookers....the pin is to make them blind by standers...HA ill teach you to breath down my neck trying to steal my youtube TAKE THAT

i have these bass enhancing ear buds and the tips of them are soft enough to use as a styles and you can drag and do everything you can using your finger

nice innovation ...
    [B][FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Black"]Device: [COLOR="Red"]iPhone
    [COLOR="Black"]Firmware: [COLOR="Red"]1.1.4 Jailbroken, unlocked through ZiPhone, Modded, Customized

Im in Japan and just bought it yesterday.

Im in Japan and just bought it yesterday. The bottom also comes off and there is a pin in it for taking out the sim card. REALLY NICE!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Nathanmorrisphd; 05-21-2008 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

sounds like they got mush mouth from fat albert to write their warnings.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I picked up three "Touch Pens" (Part No. PIP-TP) while I was in Tokyo. Not the same manufacturer (princeton.co.jp) but exactly the same thing as you have shown in your picture. I would guess that they are all made by some factory in China anyway. Retails at $19.80 but got them for $8.90 each. Made for the iTouch since Japan since does not have the iPhone but it works fine on the iPhone.

Basically, the pen is encapsulated in those Anti-Shop-Lifter sealed hard plastic (adult tamper proof sealed) holders and so when you are trying to get the pen out, you need to be careful so that you don't break off the spring loaded tip. Also, you don't want to touch the end of the rubber tip (why?...I have absolutely NO idea). As a test, I soaked mine in grease and it worked just fine.
    Last edited by abalfour; 05-24-2008 at 08:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Well, the iPhone screen is heat sensitive and not pressure sensitive, so it should be interesting to see this work.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you out

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by m3thodandr3d View Post
    Well, the iPhone screen is heat sensitive and not pressure sensitive, so it should be interesting to see this work.
    I often wondered how the touch screen worked...anyway...the stick does work...on the iPhone...although...it is NOT 100%...it seems to take a combination of having the flat side of the rubber tip FLAT on the screen and having a liitle bit of pressure to make sure that it initiates whatever it is that you are attempting to do on the screen...after purchasing the sticks for myself, my son and a friend...it is our opinion that everyone should put your money back into your pockets and use your fingers...it is faster, fool-proof and less stressful...just MY opinion...it's a great novelty piece though...

iPhone? More like MyPhone bomiz96's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KingShorty View Post
    i live in Chicago and the weather gets pretty bad here during the winter... i still managed it

Also, APPLE won't make any peripherals for the iphone because they want it to be all about touch. Hence they won't release an add-on keyboard or even an add-on controller for games
    You Know thats Probally right..

now i don't think this is a brilliant idea, and i'm not running out to drop my cash on it, but seriously people, could you all be any more cynical? i mean, come on, i don't care what people are making for iPhone/touch, i want them to keep doing it, not tell them that they are "retarded". way to encourage the community. besides, i'm sure some people in select situations could really benefit from a product like this. for instance: someone living in year round extreme cold conditions, or someone that relies on jotting ideas in a pen and paper way (like with sketches.app). whatever, all i'm saying is that new iphone products aren't a bad thing, no matter how useless they might seem to you as an individual. what if someone had a physical disability that enabled them to hold a stylus, but not have full use of their fingers? this would be a life saver for them.

ps. the glove idea is at least constructive criticism, and a good idea to. someone get on that before apple does...

this is definitely useful for the winter time! =] if there will be any winters left that is.. =/ [global warming].
    Username : l0uisz
    Device: 16GB iPhone [2G]
    Firmware: 2.2 [ FULLY UNLOCKED ]

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by m3thodandr3d View Post
    you must be joking!!

HEAT SENSITIVE?

thats funny as hell.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast