Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tap that iPhone - Use this Stick

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by darius359 View Post
    half the joy of using this phone is NOT having to deal with a stylus.....and who's going to use their tongue on their phone...
    iphonalingus

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

The whole concept of the iPhone is based on using your finger!

Why would you want a stylus? Maybe for writing with like HWPen but that's it!

As stated before, if you want a stylus go back to 1995!

Thanks

not a good idea...another thing to add to the pocket..then when you lose it you have to buy a new one..but with a finger you dont lose it..well if you do lose a finger you have nine more left and its free...

that crap pen is just a way to make a quick buck..ill stick with my fingers/Qtip..lol

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pacmac View Post
    not a good idea...another thing to add to the pocket..then when you lose it you have to buy a new one..but with a finger you dont lose it..well if you do lose a finger you have nine more left and its free...

that crap pen is just a way to make a quick buck..ill stick with my fingers/Qtip..lol

well said my friend

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

good thought but i wouldn't use it. like others said, the beauty of an iphone is how well it responds to finger touch. so easy to use, that when i use the screen in my car or my dad's garmin, it never responds to my touching bc it require's actually pressing the screen, while the iphone u just touch.

stylis FTL.

I live in chicago, dealt with the winter just fine. also am a mechnic and had no problems using my phone with dirty hands, it screen and whole phone is VERY easy to clean if needed.

I'd be annoying it use i think.

edit: how do u use an iphone with a q-tip???

iPhone? More like MyPhone sdmojaydo619's Avatar
    Thanks

Use your damn finger, it touchscreen for a reason

Hmm?

I've seen this already out before..

ThinkGeek :: Pogo iPhone Stylus

Quote Originally Posted by pacmac View Post
    ...well if you do lose a finger you have nine more left and its free...
    Actually if you do it on the job or have Aflac you actually get money for losing it

If I wanted a stylus I woulda bought a PDA. Couldnt imagine trying to txt using a stylus.
    Quote Originally Posted by yungfreshgent20 View Post
    my advice is in the cold buy some paintball gloves they still work fine on the iphone's screen i used it this winter when i worked at an outdoor ice rink
    And yes Paintball glove work like a charm.

I would rather take off my glove then have to carry around that bulky thing.

those warning are sooooo funny

Quote:
    Caution
    Please do not strongly beat a screen. It cause the trouble.
    We cannot take responsibility for all about the trouble of the main body at the time of this product use.
    Please be careful to opening a letter time of a package and openings after opening a letter enough.
    (Please do not touch it with a hand, a finger.)

Well, at least you know what to expect when you call their tech support over in Durkadurkastan after all the "trouble" this stupid @ss product will apparently cause to your iphone. LOL

Default retarded
    I thought one of the great things about having an iphone is that you don't have to look like a schmuck by using a stylus.

Quote Originally Posted by Transient View Post
    Quote:

Well, at least you know what to expect when you call their tech support over in Durkadurkastan after all the "trouble" this stupid @ss product will apparently cause to your iphone. LOL
    ROFL!

and this is the latest accessory manufactured and distributed by stocis enterprises

instructions of use are included in packaging

can be used more than once! (no need to purchase another license if you buy a new iphone!)

Compatibility with all firmwares and iPhone v2.0

RTP $20USD.

Paypal, Travelers cheques accepted

Please note I will only post to a confirmed UK and US PayPal addresses thanks.
    Thanks is an acknowledgment

Quote Originally Posted by stocis View Post
    and this is the latest accessory manufactured and distributed by stocis enterprises

instructions of use are included in packaging

can be used more than once! (no need to purchase another license if you buy a new iphone!)

Compatibility with all firmwares and iPhone v2.0

RTP $20USD.

Paypal, Travelers cheques accepted

Please note I will only post to a confirmed UK and US PayPal addresses thanks.
    I'm putting in an order for 2, since I like to buy in multiples of 2.

i dont know about you, but i bought this phone so i DONT have 2 use a stylus lol.

why should i pay for something that i already have...10 to be precise. hell, i can even use my toes if i wanted to.
    Blah Blah and Blah

what is the third warning about? lol

better make a normal gloves that works with the iphone... won't be too complicated and many will buy it.

I love the translations

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast