Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Gameboy Advanced Emulator for iPhone/iPod Touch

Im a noob, so I don't know, but can you possibly put any emulator on your iphone, say like a nintendo ds one perhaps? (I hope u can...)

Hey guys, first post.

I've been using gpsPhone for a good while now, but I just realized something. Say I wanted to put one of my own saves (Pokemon Emerald, if it matters) on the emulator. Where would I put it, and what would I do?

Also, fantastic work on the application, it's truly fantastically made, and I use it every day. Keep up the good work!

try putting it in the /ROMs/GBA/ folder. that seems to be where all the save files from gpsphone goes. let me know if that work.

Hi, I don't know whats happening, but every time i try to play a GBA game i get a message at the top saying something i can't quite remember right now. But it freezes at that screen and i can't do anything except hit the home button and gpSPhone makes a tempsave file in the saved games tab.

ph0bolus make sure you have the gba_bios in the correct folder

can u install ROMs using finder and ishare? If u can a guide would be helpful
    Last edited by cjuprotennis; 12-20-2007 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Oooh... I think she like me....

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hey do u think you can help me put roms on my gba im so confuse i really want put a pokemon rom

O.K. I figured it out. Install WinSCP(just search it on google), and then search "Install the GameBoy Advance emulator on your Ipod Touch!!" on youtube. As of right now its the first result.
    Last edited by cjuprotennis; 12-20-2007 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hey cju i hear this gba is bad *** and i altealst tried a bazzilion times i dont even know anymore its hurting my had i think i might just go get a nintendo ds

Quote Originally Posted by cjuprotennis View Post
    O.K. I figured it out. Install WinSCP(just search it on google), and then search "Install the GameBoy Advance emulator on your Ipod Touch!!" on youtube. As of right now its the first result.
    Nice I'll check it out later tonight... how are the controls? I mean is it as responsive etc when you're holding down a direction and pressing a button over and over?
    You can find Sciphone in the Links section...

Its pretty responsive, it might miss a tap or two, but its still pretty responsive.

I have a problem with the bios. Im pretty sure I have the correct one but it still wont play. any ideas?

did you change the permissions?

I mean to 757.

I mean to 757.
    Last edited by cjuprotennis; 01-02-2008 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Has anyone noticed that the control pad seemed slightly shifted? I have to press on the very point of the right side to go right, but only the middle of the arrow on the left side to go left. (looks like the control pad is shifted to the left slightly). Okay when you get used to it, but makes me miss the D-pad sometimes. Anyway to calibrate this?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

My menu bar shows up underneath everything... anyone know why this is?

thanks a bunch guys!!

SWEET!! Thanks for the tips guys!! Greatly Appreciate it!

I'm not going to give a direct link to the Roms, but theres an interesting comment here regarding how to get Roms on the iPod/iPhone a lot easier. It seems theres a repo for it

http://iromrepo.com/news.html

The games are so slow on the GBA games... Any smooth ones? PM me... Golden Sun doesn't work apparently. (lags a lot)
    D.Xenotime
    iPhone model: 2G
    iPhone firmware: v 3.1.2
    Theme: Customized Full Metal Panic!? Theme

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

any to make the games show up as video output with the apple cable?

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112