+ Reply
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbreak 1.1.2 software released Win/OS X

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by carternichols IT WORKS!! after combining all the tweaks and little tidbits here and there i am out of jail on 1.1.2 the way i fixed most problems
    ~W~
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by carternichols View Post
    IT WORKS!!

after combining all the tweaks and little tidbits here and there i am out of jail on 1.1.2

the way i fixed most problems was redownloading all the nessecary files, opt, jailbreak folder, etc.

done on a intel mac.

don't use the osx, just click jailbreak.jar.

anyother specific questions for mac user IM me, ayeecarter.
    hey... are u on aim? i need some assistance JB on 1.1.2 using intel ---> im me if so, wingh2daizzo
    Last edited by ~W~; 11-12-2007 at 12:30 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uss View Post
    you might be able to help. I am looking for two things
    (1) does anybody know where to download a calculator that has a percentage button
    (2) I seen on this site but cannot find it now somewhere taht you can download software that acts like a "wallet" for your i phone where you can store passwords credit card information etc. If anybody can help I would be grateful

Shaky
    a percentage button? its called basic math. 50% = .5, 100% = 1.0, 25% = .25 ... get it?

the other way around ... 30 / 40 = .75 = 75%

what the hell do u need a percentage button for

Green Apple
    Thanks
    ok, i'm sure this was posted somewhere, but i just couldn't find it. How do you upgrade to 1.1.2 if it doesn't come up in itunes 7.5 automatically without having to use the FW image as a restore, thus wiping out oktoprep? please help as i want to upgrade with the hopes of moving between apps more quickly. thanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lilaustino View Post
    ok, i'm sure this was posted somewhere, but i just couldn't find it. How do you upgrade to 1.1.2 if it doesn't come up in itunes 7.5 automatically without having to use the FW image as a restore, thus wiping out oktoprep? please help as i want to upgrade with the hopes of moving between apps more quickly. thanks!
    Hold down the shift key (windows) or option key (mac) while clicking "check for upgrade". It will then ask the location of the firmware you would like to use to upgrade the iphone with.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jolton For This Useful Post:

lilaustino (11-12-2007)

Thanks

Hi guys, i've done all the stuff( anysim 1.2, 1.1.1 jailbreak/activation, oktoprep, etc..) but after upgrade i'm trying to run jailbreak 1.1.2 but it writes, that it's only for those, who had installed oktoprep before.... and exiting! But i've done that!!! what should i do?

Thanks for understanding, iphones.ru team.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

problem solved

use shift+update NOT shift+restore.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    cool! thx for the mini guide for upgrading

Green Apple
    Thanks
    ok, i got my phone jailbreaked in 1.1.2, now my installer runs realllly slow/won't download packages, and when trying to use ssh i get an error that says "Error skipping startup message. Your shell is probably incompatible with the application (BASH is recommended)." Any suggestions? thanks for all the help yall

Thanks

I've used upgrade, but nothing happend=(

Green Apple
    Thanks

that was easy took 5 mins

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

im a bit stuck.i ran the jailbreak and it said to reboot .. so i reboot... (it says it will automatically reboot once more) but how long do i have to wait? im still getting the itunes logo on the screen

Thanks

Finally got it! This last time, I worked at getting the cable unplugged a little quicker after getting activated at the 1.1.1 phase, just prior to downloading AppSnapp and getting the OktoPrep installed. The ./osx still didn't fly, but using some steps from iPhoneAlley and a writeup there, I was able to use iPHUC and get the disk image pushed over and there it was. Thanks so much to everybody who offered help, and ESPECIALLY to the developers who got this back for us!!!!! YAY them!!!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    for all people with problems with installer being slow simply use ibricker to install it, it worked for me and is about 5 times faster now that i have done, the only problem is its not the most up to date vers but hey it works much better.
    Last edited by ben101; 11-12-2007 at 04:53 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rusty778 View Post
    just finished in osx if you double click the osx icon nothng happens put if you use terminal to execute it then it works.
    How do you execute the osx via terminal?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Help If Possible
    I Hit restore instead of up date big mistake trying to go back using guide here on mod my iphone cannot get it to go back any way some one got another idea or iam i just stuck

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

same here, when i double click the osx it shows process completed

my phone now is on slide to emergency but it seems everythings fine. i have the wifi activated but i cant execute the jailbreak...

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

when i double click the "osx" file it doesnt to anything.. am i missing something?
    EDIT: ok so i just clicked the jailbreak.jar file and it worked... thanx anyway!
    Last edited by julianqm2; 11-12-2007 at 06:12 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

So let me get this straight..if I do this I will have to reinstall the installer, SSH the phone again reinstall all my apps?

Thanks

not paying attention i upgrade to 1.1.2, sometimes i can be stupid, and then downgraded again to 1.1.1 in itunes but now i'm stuck in recovery mode and can't get it out of it. any ideas? i'm on itunes 7.4.. i've opened iindependence to see if that would kick it out like the jailbreak 1-1-2 says he did after the downgrade in the readme file said they did but nothing. any ideas? guess i have a brick now =(.
    Bio Boosting iPhone Armour

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sailorguido View Post
    So let me get this straight..if I do this I will have to reinstall the installer, SSH the phone again reinstall all my apps?
    No you do not have to reinstall i was just saying that if you do like i did it moves much faster because i was having problems installing stuff from installer but now that i reinstalled them using ibricker they work better than ever

+ Reply
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast