Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.1.2 unlocked!

iPhone? More like MyPhone taylorcold's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont think so. If you are waiting for that to begin using your iPhone you are in for a long wait at best.

Some of the strongest supporters of the so called "Dev" team have already bought sim emulators. What does that tell you?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by taylorcold View Post
    Some of the strongest supporters of the so called "Dev" team have already bought sim emulators. What does that tell you?
    Ya, and that will be the next thing Apple will target in future updates so that you can't use a SIM emulator with the iPhone. The never ending battle.

I'm still betting on the resourcefulness of the "hackers" out there. Its always just a matter of time... hopefully.
    15.4" 2.8GHz Unibody MacBook Pro
    Pwnage Unlocked 16GB iPhone (2.1)
    Apple Unlocked 16GB 3G iPhone (2.2)

SH-T!!

I'm temporarily in the US with an unopened 1.1.2 otb and I have to go back to europe in 3 days... should I return it??

Gotta believe Hotz?

http://iphonejtag.blogspot.com/
    Last edited by clevetus; 01-07-2008 at 01:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by taylorcold View Post
    I dont think so. If you are waiting for that to begin using your iPhone you are in for a long wait at best.

You are so tempting me to get a Turbosim!! STOP IT LOL!!
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

i unlocked my i phone to new version 1.1.2 bootloader 4.6 in SALSAPEEL SHOP for mobile fix in egypt dokki 02020106102664

Proof it. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by clevetus View Post
    SH-T!!

I'm temporarily in the US with an unopened 1.1.2 otb and I have to go back to europe in 3 days... should I return it??

Gotta believe Hotz?

http://iphonejtag.blogspot.com/

I will buy them of you and give you some money on top. PM me and DO NOT return them.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed_yasin View Post
    i unlocked my i phone to new version 1.1.2 bootloader 4.6 in SALSAPEEL SHOP for mobile fix in egypt dokki 02020106102664
    So what are you saying, you unlocked iphone and it works without Turbo,Stealth Etc on mobile carrier in Egypt

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Unhappy No Unlock!
    Hi guys! Sorry to say this but I'm afraid we will never get the software solution for our 1.1.2 otb pieces of s...t.

And what about the so-long-waited and silent DevTeam? should we forget about them? Is it true that Apple has "convinced" the Team to quit all efforts and disapear?

Good luck to you all with your expensive Ibricks...

Quote Originally Posted by gcuesta View Post
    Hi guys! Sorry to say this but I'm afraid we will never get the software solution for our 1.1.2 otb pieces of s...t.

And what about the so-long-waited and silent DevTeam? should we forget about them? Is it true that Apple has "convinced" the Team to quit all efforts and disapear?

Where did you hear that rumour? About the disappearing DEV team..

Banned
    Thanks

all this is a game of cat and mouse, for those of you who were in the pdp scene from the beginning know what I'm talking about.

What really needs to be done is the firmware needs to be decrypted and patched on the computer, and then released as a custom firmware that can be flashed to the iPhone.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Clevetus: several of my pals, who also bought the phone in December, and made research in several places, are now wondering about the estrange absence of ANY news from the disappeared DEV team. Do you have any other info so we can keep our hopes in a prompt unlock solution?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I love when people who don't know what they are talking about come in and say stupid ****.

Quote Originally Posted by StupidNewbie
    The way I see it the devs have given up to blow each other. I have proof but I can't share it because I am involved.
    I think if people wanted GUESSES as to what is going on maybe they can form them on their own or pull out a magic 8 ball.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by defmute View Post
    I love when people who don't know what they are talking about come in and say stupid ****.

I think if people wanted GUESSES as to what is going on maybe they can form them on their own or pull out a magic 8 ball.
    Wow!!

That was rude my friend. I can handle it, but do you have some news to heal my soul?

Clevetus: several of my pals, who also bought the phone in December, and made research in several places, are now wondering about the estrange absence of ANY news from the disappeared DEV team. Do you have any other info so we can keep our hopes in a prompt unlock solution?
    Okay.. but don't you think that's a pretty drastic conclusion? That Apple "bought" the entire dev team just so that THEY wont hack the iPhone.. it just means someone else will in due time (?) Besides, the 1.1.2 otb can be unlocked with Turbosim, ending the Dev team does'nt really bring the unlocking to an end, even if Apple WOULD be that concerned with it, which I don't think they are

15. The Following User Says Thank You to clevetus For This Useful Post:

gcuesta (01-09-2008)

Okay.. but don't you think that's a pretty drastic conclusion? That Apple "bought" the entire dev team just so that THEY wont hack the iPhone.. it just means someone else will in due time (?) Besides, the 1.1.2 otb can be unlocked with Turbosim, ending the Dev team does'nt really bring the unlocking to an end, even if Apple WOULD be that concerned with it, which I don't think they are
    Who knows....i know that i know nothing.

sup people!!

dudes, dont be so harsh on de dev team, even if they disappeard they in all their right to do so, remember they are not doing it for salary they are doing it on their own free will so dont push them, they have lives too you know. lets all be a little more considered and more enthuziastic about everything, and support them a little.

bottom line is to thank the dev team for their contribution.

Quote Originally Posted by eddyx View Post
    sup people!!

dudes, dont be so harsh on de dev team, even if they disappeard they in all their right to do so, remember they are not doing it for salary they are doing it on their own free will so dont push them, they have lives too you know. lets all be a little more considered and more enthuziastic about everything, and support them a little.

bottom line is to thank the dev team for their contribution.
    ehh.....NO! I wanna unlock my phone NOW, no consideration!

JK... but still, I think it's fup duck that noone gives ANY news.. but I have a feeling why..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

ehh.....NO! I wanna unlock my phone NOW, no consideration!

JK... but still, I think it's fup duck that noone gives ANY news.. but I have a feeling why..
    I have the same feeling...
    It is scary… Big corporations are so powerful!

Guys the Software unlock is not possible for 1.1.2.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yowiphone View Post
    Guys the Software unlock is not possible for 1.1.2.
    How can you be so sure?

Has Apple made such a terrific job?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast