Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.1.2 Confirmed for Rollout Tomorrow, Friday

mrjameschin

http://modmyi.com/wiki/index.php/Unl..._iPhone_anySIM

while on this site, use the guides they provide... they are easy, detailed and work perfectly.... and its better for u if u have any questions, people here will know what u r talking about...

Quote Originally Posted by cash7c3 View Post
    so does this mean if I update jailbreakme.com wont work? Whoa is me could someone pweeeaze tell me what to do?!?!?!?!
    Yes please do help my. I need know happen to iphone with 1.1.2.

Ps sorry my for english bad.

Wait I am confused

Pocket-lint has received confirmation that 1.1.2 WILL in fact launch as an update for ALL iPhone users tomorrow via iTunes.

If you are unlocked or modded, you should give it a few days for the existing modding software to come about. This is a minor update, so most modding applications should not need heavy tweaking to continue working. The TIFF exploit WILL be fixed in this update, however, so jailbreaking will be tough again for a bit.

Hang tight ya'll, for now we're the mice.
    Do you mean that it will automatically update on its own?!?! Or are you able to deny the request to update!?

hosies

but the prep guide has all these steps missing.

could you tell me which guides i should be using for a OTB iphone? and in what order?

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,809 Times in 1,229 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by x0bry7x View Post
    Do you mean that it will automatically update on its own?!?! Or are you able to deny the request to update!?
    You are always able to deny the update.

Quote Originally Posted by mrjameschin View Post
    hosies

but the prep guide has all these steps missing.

could you tell me which guides i should be using for a OTB iphone? and in what order?
    Which steps are missing? That method was performed from start to finish without issue.

The OTB iPhone guide will be up shortly.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Quote Originally Posted by poetic_folly View Post
    You are always able to deny the update.

Which steps are missing? That method was performed from start to finish without issue.

The OTB iPhone guide will be up shortly.
    will it be up by today?

I wonder if you'll be able to take an OOB 1.1.2 and downgrade it to 1.1.1 so that you can use jailbreakme.com to jailbreak and unlock it...

independence doesnt even use the TIFF exploit to jailbreak 1.1.1 so what's the big deal? yeah, our nice little *#3037#...jailbreakme.com 15 minute unlock OTB is gone, but I see no reason why we can't just downgrade to 1.0.2, use the pre 1.1.1 (1.1.2) firmware update in iNdependence, then upgrade to 1.1.2. CASH, PF...Verify?

Moderator / DRP Dev Team jedinight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jacobzking View Post
    independence doesnt even use the TIFF exploit to jailbreak 1.1.1 so what's the big deal? yeah, our nice little *#3037#...jailbreakme.com 15 minute unlock OTB is gone, but I see no reason why we can't just downgrade to 1.0.2, use the pre 1.1.1 (1.1.2) firmware update in iNdependence, then upgrade to 1.1.2. CASH, PF...Verify?
    lol!!!!!noobs

Dang! I feel so old skool with my 1.0.2!!!! But still modding happily though!

when r apple gonna realise that there r , so many cleaver people out there who r so much more cleaver than them and what ever they throw at us we will fix it , so apple keep spending millons of $ to try and stop us having a phone that we like ,

Stupid Apple, i bet you there is no real update, they just came out with it to lock the phones again. I am getting tired of this "minor" updates that they roll out. When is the big one will be, with all the features that we asked for.

****!!! Another update already? I'm still on 1.0.2!

its nice to have a 1.0.0 user around... and have the courage to admit it!! lo0o0l

PF pleeeaaassseee we've been waiting for so long for the OTB... i know u hate naggers but it would make our life much easier.. thanks for all ur help

Cheers...

I Hate Apple....s

i with you brother i will not update until i die....or when flash is available ...which ever comes first.....lol

I noticed something after upgrading to 1.1.1 from 1.02. My phone was unlocked with IPSF, and I upgraded to 1.1.1 and downgraded back to 1.02 and it worked perfectly with 1.02 with the new baseband (04.01.13_G).

Basically, I am just saying that if someone who unlocked with IPSF can probably upgrade to 1.1.2 and then downgrade to 1.1.1 and be able to keep the new baseband until we can jailbreak and activate 1.1.2. (The phone should remain unlocked if unlocked with IPSF)

Quote Originally Posted by BLACKSTEEL1 View Post
    i with you brother i will not update until i die....or when flash is available ...which ever comes first.....lol
    I'm waiting for the one-click solution.

Hey Pf, This may sound stupid and you may get this a lot but, the up up down down left right left right b a select start.... Is that from Contra?

I read in a couple of places it is going to close the TIFF exploit, lockout 3rd party software, add langs, and BRICK PHONES USING ANYSIM!!!!
    Last edited by jeremymobile; 11-08-2007 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by jeremymobile View Post
    I read in a couple of places it is going to close the TIFF exploit, lockout 3rd party software, add langs, and BRICK PHONES USING ANYSIM!!!!
    I've heard the same thing, but also RUMORS of that it might add disk-use and voice notes. I emphasis RUMORS!

I think I'm ready for the immense amount of threads titled "I Bricked because i updated!"

There will be tons i bet..... I lover ibricker they never got a 1.1.1..I wonder if the will get it done for 1.1.2 before next month when 1.1.3 comes out lol

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast