Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: NBC Jailbreaks iPhones!

Hey guys, lets not hit them too hard, as it is probably just the poor sap that lent his/her iPhone to the production team that will get the wrap and loose his/her job. NBC will hide themselves behind the underdog for sure...... :-) Hackers unite!

Be nice to see a face to face on air interview with cash & poetic_folly and Steve Jobs .. he he he.

Sweet!

Haha! This is awesome! Take that apple! NBC > Apple. At least we know whos on our side.
    8GB 3G iPhone

• Universal-Sim 5.5 Unlock
    • 2.1 Pwned with Pwnage Tool

I agree. Give up apple.
    myRepoSpace.com - Easily create your own Cydia Repo.

seeing that installer icon...........dayum! thats f*** up piss me off all this time apple agains third party,but on their comercial seeing something like dat...i juz wana laugh my *** off to the fullest.....apple/ aT&T cmone..give it up..ur making yourself look stupid showing program u didnt even make lol

Wow, that's funny!!!!!!!

Red face Carrier
    It wasn't a diffrent carrier it says no service. I'm thinking they unlocked iphone so it looked like he could use it. So now the question is realy if they did do it intentinaly.

Journeyman, another NBC show uses the iphone as part of the story.
    In the premiere episode I remember seeing a summerboard theme on his iphone. I lost interest in the show but I think they still use the iphone through out the show.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Stealth1029's Avatar
    Thanks

I smell someone getting fired at NBC. But that'll teach apple! Having a hacked iPhone being aired at millions. We will take over the world!

We should all initiate and instigate an Apple boycott by all iPhone users until they open up the iPhone again. See how Jobs likes it.

Hey guys

The war against apple and freeing the phone its on!!!
    you will see that at the end, apple does or will know the great mistake they have done. like one of you guys said before, if a man can create something another man can hack it!

dont you guys agree?

well they sooner or later will find out that, not unlocking the phone its a big mistake and that there loosing profit. the guys that are making the real money are the resellers. all this money couldve gone to their pockets, but ohh well thats how they are. i hope there making sh*t tons of money out of their deal with At&t.

ahh and lets just hope the new 1.1.2 firmware version can get unlocked in a short time.

I dont know but something tells me that apple is starting to feel bad about this! what do you guys think?

ahh and by the way, this is the link from gizmodo that shows you the NBC hacked iphone.

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/clips/nbc...deo-318646.php

have a blast watching it, i know i did.

Cheers, ehh!

GO NBC your the man

Quote Originally Posted by maritimeswimmer View Post
    Hey guys

The war against apple and freeing the phone its on!!!
    you will see that at the end, apple does or will know the great mistake they have done. like one of you guys said before, if a man can create something another man can hack it!

dont you guys agree?

well they sooner or later will find out that, not unlocking the phone its a big mistake and that there loosing profit. the guys that are making the real money are the resellers. all this money couldve gone to their pockets, but ohh well thats how they are. i hope there making sh*t tons of money out of their deal with At&t.

ahh and lets just hope the new 1.1.2 firmware version can get unlocked in a short time.

I dont know but something tells me that apple is starting to feel bad about this! what do you guys think?

ahh and by the way, this is the link from gizmodo that shows you the NBC hacked iphone.

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/clips/nbc...deo-318646.php

have a blast watching it, i know i did.

Cheers, ehh!
    Yeah i totaly agree with you there mait...and BTW CHEERS
    Last edited by yowiphone; 11-05-2007 at 03:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Talking Rolf
    Video is no longer available on youtube.
    People, if you have it on your HDD, please up it to rapidshare.de
    I wanna see it too and show to many many people.

TNX

P.S. Apple - c'mon, stop the iFone locking already.
    PRAETORIANNI NONNUMQUAM IN PROELIO NUMQUAM IN BELLO SUPERANTUR

its nice how apple is getting it up their *****.. i would totally do anything to watch an interview between jobs and pf and cash.. ahh and wozniak.. he would be on our side
    i wont loose faith in the dev team.. even if its 1.1.x they can unlock it... quoting from earlier posts, if one man can make it, another can hack it....
    great work all.. NBC kicks *****!!!!

It is no longer on NBC either, It looks as though Apple has been busy.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by speedy523 View Post
    actually if watch the vid on NBC's site u can actually see that it says "No Service" which makes me think they used something like 'AppSnapp" because thats how it looks after u run it

and that means they may actually be reading this site
    LOL

Its there... I just clicked on the link from page one comments.

i think this is quite amusing.

though, to the masses, nobody will probably even notice that it's hacked. only those who do hack their phone will notice the little blue icon that is installer...i know there is a great percentage of the iphone using population that does hack their phone, but i'm sure there are just as many that don't know it can be done yet lol

even so, it's nice that the dev team finally got some publicity for their hard work
    Peter: "Brian! There's a message in my alphabits! It says 'OOOOOOOOO'!!!!!"
    Brian: "Peter...those are Cheerios."

Guides:
    Moving Applications into the Media Partition to get more space for third party apps

PF-I think you need 2 more selects

sorry off topic

Yeah, the SNL skit is here if you have trouble finding it. Pulled from YouTube for copyright but still on the NBC site.

Enjoy it while you can!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast