Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
iPhone Newsforums, a part of the
so when is this supposed to come out?...
11-04-2007, 12:27 AM #21
so when is this supposed to come out?
11-04-2007, 12:32 AM #22
11-04-2007, 12:34 AM #23Stupid update
You guys do know that you can just change a setting on 1.1.1 to get the international keyboard
11-04-2007, 12:37 AM #24
still love my 1.0.2 Think Different
11-04-2007, 01:13 AM #25
i went back to 1.0.2, for ringtones from sendsong and well it was more stable, 1.1.1 keep on freezing ( i think it was summerboard) but yeah, ringtones, . if it aint broke, dont fix it.
11-04-2007, 01:34 AM #26
I updated to 1.1.1 and would NEVER go back.
1. You can have custom ringtones and its extremely easy on 1.1.1, just convert any .wav file to ACC through itunes, then rename it to have a space at the end and put in m4r instead of m4a
2. All the apps form 1.02 are on 1.1.1, and its exactly the same for uploading apps through installer
3. The volume increase, the ipod function when using other apps, and the double space period are AWESOME reasons to upgrade
4. ALl new software made will be made for 1.1.1
5. having 1.02 is like wearing a mullet and listening to Ace of Base in the year 2000........LOL
6. Theres no reason NOT to upgrade to 1.1.1 unless you jsut cant do it. Everything is the same with increased functionality. Only thing that doesnt is two or three themes, THATS IT
7. ITS SO ******* EASY TO UPGRADE TO 1.1.1, ITS RIDICULOUS
11-04-2007, 01:48 AM #27
Any one knows what languages are included in the new firmware?
11-04-2007, 01:52 AM #28
11-04-2007, 02:01 AM #29
Grate! Just yesterday I've upgraded to 1.1.1
11-04-2007, 02:17 AM #30
I followed the idiot proof guide to virginizing and used carnaval and anysim 1.1 and followed steps EXACTLY and worked easy.
Trust me its not hard, anyone want help, i can follow them through, (youll be glad after that you updated!!!!!)
Ibrickr Even Works Now For My 1.1.1......................
Which Im Very Happy About Now!!!!
Last edited by EZ2ENVY; 11-04-2007 at 02:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
11-04-2007, 02:19 AM #31
11-04-2007, 02:23 AM #32
i didnt virginize my phone i was using ipsf 1.5 and upgrade to 1.1.1 trough itunes and didnt need to unlock it again its so easy im glad i used ipsf from the begining juz apgrade it jailbreak it (when jailbreakin juz adda ipsf 1.7 on the source) ...done!!
and i would never think about going back to 1.0.2
Last edited by pleyah69bjay; 11-04-2007 at 02:26 AM.
11-04-2007, 02:24 AM #33
How much does anyone want to bet that the itunes software update 7.5 only sync's with iphone 1.1.2? And that this way they have made more difficult for unlocking to happen!?!?!?!
11-04-2007, 03:22 AM #34
11-04-2007, 04:54 AM #35
I'd bet my house on the TIFF exploit not being the only thing changed to stop hacking. I'm not saying it won't be hackable, everything always is, but will need a new method.
o2 in the UK have had months to monitor what happened with AT&T. They and Apple are not going to want the same thing to happen with the UK launch. I expect that o2 will make buyers sign up and complete the contract paperwork in store when they buy and they will have made sure Apple does its best to stop the phone being hackable as a backup.
I knew this was coming as I posted last week!
11-04-2007, 05:44 AM #36
Unlock Brand New iPhone 1.1.1 in 10 min without any PC
- Join Date
- Sep 2007
- Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Wifi Only No Pc
11-04-2007, 06:01 AM #37
If you read the o2 and CPWH websites, it say activation is the same as in the States, via ITunes
11-04-2007, 06:32 AM #38
here we go again, the whole thing starts over and over and over.......
11-04-2007, 06:34 AM #39
common, it have the same baseband firmware, so whats the problem, if you dont have an iphone, simple, you downgrade it to 1.0.2. install appinstaller, then downgrade baseband and unluck, i dont know why you guys are breaking the mind.
11-04-2007, 06:45 AM #40