Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New U.K. iPhones come with firmware v1.1.2

so when is this supposed to come out?

Quote Originally Posted by ajl917 View Post
    I haven't even upgraded to 1.1.1 yet lol
    same here. I'm still getting use to all these 3rd party apps. Hell, i am only using ibrickr to upload things. Lol.

Default Stupid update
    You guys do know that you can just change a setting on 1.1.1 to get the international keyboard

Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Thanks

still love my 1.0.2
     Think Different

i went back to 1.0.2, for ringtones from sendsong and well it was more stable, 1.1.1 keep on freezing ( i think it was summerboard) but yeah, ringtones, . if it aint broke, dont fix it.

I updated to 1.1.1 and would NEVER go back.

1. You can have custom ringtones and its extremely easy on 1.1.1, just convert any .wav file to ACC through itunes, then rename it to have a space at the end and put in m4r instead of m4a

2. All the apps form 1.02 are on 1.1.1, and its exactly the same for uploading apps through installer

3. The volume increase, the ipod function when using other apps, and the double space period are AWESOME reasons to upgrade

4. ALl new software made will be made for 1.1.1

5. having 1.02 is like wearing a mullet and listening to Ace of Base in the year 2000........LOL

6. Theres no reason NOT to upgrade to 1.1.1 unless you jsut cant do it. Everything is the same with increased functionality. Only thing that doesnt is two or three themes, THATS IT

7. ITS SO ******* EASY TO UPGRADE TO 1.1.1, ITS RIDICULOUS

Any one knows what languages are included in the new firmware?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EZ2ENVY View Post
    7. ITS SO ******* EASY TO UPGRADE TO 1.1.1, ITS RIDICULOUS
    Unless you ran the old anySIM, then its tricky to fix.

Thanks

Grate! Just yesterday I've upgraded to 1.1.1

Quote Originally Posted by DoerrFan View Post
    Unless you ran the old anySIM, then its tricky to fix.
    What does this mean? I ran the old Anysim to unlock to 1.02 but that was worse than using the IPSF version cuz that didnt ruin the baseband like anysim and iUnlocker did, but either way you had to revirginize the phone anyway unless you bought it 1.1.1.

I followed the idiot proof guide to virginizing and used carnaval and anysim 1.1 and followed steps EXACTLY and worked easy.

Trust me its not hard, anyone want help, i can follow them through, (youll be glad after that you updated!!!!!)

Ibrickr Even Works Now For My 1.1.1......................

Which Im Very Happy About Now!!!!
    Last edited by EZ2ENVY; 11-04-2007 at 02:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EZ2ENVY View Post
    What does this mean? I ran the old Anysim to unlock to 1.02 but that was worse than using the IPSF version cuz that didnt ruin the baseband like anysim and iUnlocker did, but either way you had to revirginize the phone anyway unless you bought it 1.1.1.

I followed the idiot proof guide to virginizing and used carnaval and anysim 1.1 and followed steps EXACTLY and worked easy.

Trust me its not hard, anyone want help, i can follow them through, (youll be glad after that you updated!!!!!)

Ibrickr Even Works Now For My 1.1.1......................

Which Im Very Happy About Now!!!!
    Should have been clearer, its tricky when you did the orginional baseband downgrade and geo method virginizer

i didnt virginize my phone i was using ipsf 1.5 and upgrade to 1.1.1 trough itunes and didnt need to unlock it again its so easy im glad i used ipsf from the begining juz apgrade it jailbreak it (when jailbreakin juz adda ipsf 1.7 on the source) ...done!!
    and i would never think about going back to 1.0.2
    Last edited by pleyah69bjay; 11-04-2007 at 02:26 AM.

How much does anyone want to bet that the itunes software update 7.5 only sync's with iphone 1.1.2? And that this way they have made more difficult for unlocking to happen!?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by grhmachielsen1 View Post
    How much does anyone want to bet that the itunes software update 7.5 only sync's with iphone 1.1.2? And that this way they have made more difficult for unlocking to happen!?!?!?!
    My be true but that does not concern us as we only upgrade itunes how often?? We dont need any of the updates that 1.1.2 has unless you have a 1.1.2 phone......

I'd bet my house on the TIFF exploit not being the only thing changed to stop hacking. I'm not saying it won't be hackable, everything always is, but will need a new method.

o2 in the UK have had months to monitor what happened with AT&T. They and Apple are not going to want the same thing to happen with the UK launch. I expect that o2 will make buyers sign up and complete the contract paperwork in store when they buy and they will have made sure Apple does its best to stop the phone being hackable as a backup.

I knew this was coming as I posted last week!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by steaditim View Post
    Hey there:

I just picked up a new iphone and when I checked the version using *3001#12345#*
    , it reads version 04.01.13G.

Am I reading this right and what can I do from here to unlock

Thanks,
    The easy way for unlock a brand new iphone 1.1.1 click on my signature
    Unlock Brand New iPhone 1.1.1 in 10 min without any PC
    Wifi Only No Pc
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthr...0792#post80792

If you read the o2 and CPWH websites, it say activation is the same as in the States, via ITunes

here we go again, the whole thing starts over and over and over.......

common, it have the same baseband firmware, so whats the problem, if you dont have an iphone, simple, you downgrade it to 1.0.2. install appinstaller, then downgrade baseband and unluck, i dont know why you guys are breaking the mind.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast