Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone, meet Canada.

Livin the iPhone Life Apple iPie's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh,Canadians are lucky though.....

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eurisko View Post
    Um... Fido IS Rogers. lol Your money is going to the same place.
    Fido may be owned by rogers but it didn't get its HORRENDOUS (sp?) customer Service or ridiculously expensive plans.

I personally am with the guys that have been with Fido since 96/97. Per second billing and GREAT CS...can't go wrong...

I hope the guy who said that Fido is releasing the iPhone as well is right...i HATE rogers and want an unlimited plan that WORKS (still scared to use the $7 unlimited since the Fido guy told me today that you have to go through wap.fido.ca to surf without getting charged..WAP? seriously what year is this 2001?!)
    That's my 2 cents

Hey there experts, riddle me this...
    If I'm happy without a data-plan (just cruising for wireless hotspots), doesn't it make sense to get in now with an unlocked iPhone? I wouldn't be forced to pay for an expensive data plan. I'm new around here, just trying to wrap my head around my iPhone possibilities...
    I don't want to lock myself into another rogers plan as I might do some travelling. Do I need to wait for a 3G iPhone to access networks in Europe or Asia?

iPhone? More like MyPhone iChopPryde's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bouzo View Post
    It probably doesn't mean any changes to data plans, but this certainly will.......

http://www.cbc.ca/money/story/2007/11/28/auction.html

the auction is only a month away. Can't wait to see how this will change the cell phone industry in Canada.
    Wow this is amazing news and couldnt of come at a better time, Rogers, Bell and Telus are becoming mad hungry power seekers and charging us a ridiculous amount of cash for internet and cell phone services we need european, american and asian providers to get in here and take the canadian companies down!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123