Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
04-28-2008, 08:50 AM #81
04-28-2008, 08:59 AM #82
what software can i use to convert 320 by 480
04-28-2008, 09:00 AM #83
Thats not true.
Videos should been copied only to /Library/Skrew/Videos
04-28-2008, 09:02 AM #84
04-28-2008, 09:04 AM #85Just Finished Another One
Hope You Like It
TIP: USE SUPER C TO CONVERT 320x480
Last edited by makesmoves; 04-28-2008 at 09:29 AM.None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See
04-28-2008, 09:04 AM #86
...in fact, do NOT copy them to the Applications location at all, unless you purposely like losing more storage space. As Nem mentioned, the only place to copy the video wallpapers to is /Library/Screw/Videos.
04-28-2008, 09:05 AM #87
04-28-2008, 09:09 AM #88
can someone please post the app so i can do a manual install...for some reason i keep getting a download error from installer! ....plz!
04-28-2008, 09:15 AM #89
for those making the video wallpapers...
- first, thanks for your work!
- second, for the wallpapers to look their best, it is important to consider how they loop - meaning the end of the video should seemlessly match the beginning of the video.
- these video wallpapers share many similarities with the Windows Dreamscenes/Stardock Deskscapes. It would be great for folks to look here - http://dream.wincustomize.com/ - to get some ideas, and also to perhaps convert some of these videos to the proper format for the iPhone.
04-28-2008, 09:23 AM #90
had trouble uninstalling and the wallpaper coming back..too buggy for meand drains the battery faster,just my 2 cents
04-28-2008, 09:24 AM #91
very very very nice aps..works fine for my iphone
at your service
04-28-2008, 09:31 AM #92
you can record video on your iphone with video recorder and use it with vwallpaper.
just thought id put it out there
04-28-2008, 09:42 AM #93
To add to what others have said...
- When the vWallpaper is running, the Camera does not work. The Camera app will launch, and it appears that you can take a picture, but the app hangs with the shutter closed. You can just close the camera app by pressing the home button, but no photo has been taken.
- I can play YouTube videos with no problems at all when vWallpaper is running. I haven't tried with any downloaded videos in the iPod app.
- also, I have noticed that at times, the vWallpaper will "flash" so to speak during the loop. It's not the end of the loop - it seems at some random time in the loop.
04-28-2008, 09:50 AM #94
those are hot can u make me some tupac video wallpaper smoking and **** thanks...
04-28-2008, 09:51 AM #95
I dont know if anyone has mentioned this, but it would work for me until I switched off (vwallpaper) and switched it back on.
04-28-2008, 09:52 AM #96
utube vid downloaded for mxtube work great !!!
this app is very koollll!!!!2.1 T-mobile
04-28-2008, 09:56 AM #97
Can somebody tell me why I can't find it on installer? I'm 1.1.3
04-28-2008, 10:00 AM #98
Nice, Now I can have dreamscene on my vista pc and this on my iphone so they both look cool
Except I am going to wait till the fixes are done cos I don't want to be having to shut down the app and restart springboard every time I want to take pictures or watch videos. Either way, great job!
04-28-2008, 10:03 AM #99
It gives a 'Error: main script execution failed' on my 1.1.4 3.9BL pwned phone.
I suspect it may have to do something with the Ringtones.app also being installed, because the install script is referring to the ringtones hook and launchdaemon (perhaps I will follow this script for a manual installation, but first I will try to uninstall Ringtones.app and then install vWallpaper.app):
Thank you. Please reboot your iPhone to activate vWallpaper.
You must install the BSD Subsystem package first.
04-28-2008, 10:14 AM #100
Great work and proof of concept. I hate that I have to sleep my phone to get the screen to shut off though. I like actually having talk time.Hmm...