Page 12 of 60 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: vWallpaper video wallpaper released

Quote Originally Posted by monica_69 View Post
    this has been asked several times on this thread but I still have not read an answer...what software is needed to convert or crop video clips to 320x480 ? I'm on WinXP....I know, I know...boooooooo
    Me too.....

I have been using this for a couple of days now and I just wanted to say three things

One this app is amazing

Two when running this app I cant watch you tube videos

Three this also works with m4a music files and makes it so u have your wallpaper and also music playing in the back ground... Right now I have a tropical back ground and am using bird ambient sounds that I made quieter with a music program I have and it is absolutely awesome

someone make a wallpaper request thread

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Im noticeing a drop in battery life with this program. Even though the screen is off i think the phone is still processing the video file.

makesmoves, I just pm'ed you !

Thanks
    its not working for me either, i tried installing it and it messed my ifone up! the screen started flickering and it immediatly went into restore mode

Quote Originally Posted by ericmac017 View Post
    these need to be rotated lol.. unless u meant to put them sideways... neways if u decide to rotate it then thanks
    i think you were confused... that was the 3rd post of me asking if someone could convert them. As they are there they are sideways and have sound and is not the right size.

sorry on the post i put the files i forgot to put in that they need to be rotated but i figured if someone was gonna convert them they would notice

I wanna see some naked women videos!!

i just installed it and it didnt work?????i use customise 2.0 and i shut off wallpaper and it wont work...anyone.....i tried uninstalling and installing it...same

Did some quick tests using the ps command...

With the phone unlocked, showing the springboard, and running the video wallpaper the /usr/sbin/mediaserverd process actively jumped between 2%-15% cpu usage, but averaged around 4%-5% cpu.

With the phone locked, or at the "slide to unlock" screen (not showing the springboard with video wallpaper), the /usr/sbin/mediaserverd process stayed at 0% cpu usage.

Also, running any application (the springboard background is not visible) causes the /usr/sbin/mediaserverd process to return to 0% cpu usage.
    source: Here

its not using much more power, if you are seeing any battery difference its because you've been installing and playing with vWallpapers all afternoon

Quote Originally Posted by spaten View Post
    hey how do i download that with a mac???

ok...nevermind i got it to work.

Great app! Was working for me at first, but now it completely stopped working after the new Customize beta update ;/
    Reinstall fixed it :S
    Last edited by Kylecchh; 04-28-2008 at 09:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spaten View Post
    I found a nice collection of vwallpapers:

http://www.thememyphone.com/thumbnails-155.html
    thats crazy i just uploaded them and they got them on a site already.
    i guess credit would be nice. but whatever.
    il put some more up as soon as i get done

enjoy

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stereo313 For This Useful Post:

wallacepits (04-28-2008), zedeff (04-29-2008)

Quote Originally Posted by stereo313 View Post
    thats crazy i just uploaded them and they got them on a site already.
    i guess credit would be nice. but whatever.
    il put some more up as soon as i get done

enjoy
    hey how do i unzip that file using a mac....it wont unzip due to the script

so i started a post,request,how to thread.

http://modmyi.com/forums/showthread....411#post868411

Excellent! Wallpapers Everyone!

These videos are awesome!! If anyone could explain the process of how i could make my own video for vwallpaper that would be sweet. I am just wondering if i need another application that would allow me to record video off the web of what? Thanks -_-

Page 12 of 60 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 ... LastLast