Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 56789 17 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Awesome instant Jailbreak for iPhone and iPod Touch

It didn't work for me. I updated to 1.1.1 then accessed the site. It kicked me out of Safari, then nothing. (even after waiting 5 minutes) Tried again and rebooted but I still have no installer icon. Any suggestions?

Do I need to bother uninstalling my 3p apps before I upgrade from 1.0.2 to 1.1.1? I realize that the apps will have to be reinstalled, but my question is whether the restore/upgrade process actually deletes all the files or just makes them unusuable.

[Just trying to keep the file system somewhat clean ]

hi every one as i told u befor i have 1.0.2 unlocked by the way am not u sing at&t sim card , i used the jailbraker thing and then i used the AppInstaller with 1.0.2 what i have to do, do i have to upgrade to 1.1.1 from itune and the then open the website from safari , Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by bowen9 View Post
    It didn't work for me. I updated to 1.1.1 then accessed the site. It kicked me out of Safari, then nothing. (even after waiting 5 minutes) Tried again and rebooted but I still have no installer icon. Any suggestions?
    Same thing here. Any thoughts?

dman918 hay i wana ask u when u upgraded to 1.1.1 did the i phone opend or not coz am confused coz some of my frindes the told me it will not open , and if i wana upgrade do i have to but the at&t sim back on the phone or no need for it i can use my other company sim

Installed and worked great.
    Installed SSH, however I can't SFTP since it does not recognize the password.
    Is it still root and dottie or did something change?

Quote Originally Posted by shadi View Post
    dman918 hay i wana ask u when u upgraded to 1.1.1 did the i phone opend or not coz am confused coz some of my frindes the told me it will not open , and if i wana upgrade do i have to but the at&t sim back on the phone or no need for it i can use my other company sim
    I am not sure, sorry. I am using AT&T so I haven't had this issue.

I bought my iPhone a few weeks ago, downgraded to 1.0.2 and used this guide http://hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=11966 to activate and jailbreak and start installing every app i could find. now i want to go back to 1.1.1. On the AppSnapp website its says u can do this on an unactivated iphone.. I dont have a at&t sim card (actually i dont have a sim card at all) so does this activate the phone for me?
    Last edited by k wizzle; 10-29-2007 at 03:26 PM.

that is so much better than the 3 hours it took with touchfree

is there any one know if it works on all the sim cards or only the at&t sim cards

Quote Originally Posted by iphoneroeth View Post
    Installed and worked great.
    Installed SSH, however I can't SFTP since it does not recognize the password.
    Is it still root and dottie or did something change?
    user - root
    pass - alpine

12. The Following User Says Thank You to s2kpdx For This Useful Post:

iphoneroeth (10-29-2007)

wowwwwwww!!!!!
    It Works,
    Thank you so much for the tip.

jonny r u sing at&t sim

Green Apple
    Thanks

I have a virgin 1.1.1 iphone, will this work on my phone?

this what am asking dos this work on other sim cards or it works only on the at&t sim cards

Quote Originally Posted by s2kpdx View Post
    user - root
    pass - alpine
    so it did change. No wonder.
    Thanks!

hello what program are you using for sftp?

thanks mike

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

thats a web based applications :] yay
    sry if someone said that already xD

iPhone? More like MyPhone zoidberg md's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bowen9 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dman918 View Post
    Same thing here. Any thoughts?

Ill make 3 I just tried to do it for a co-worker on his itouch and same thing. Waited till the unlock screen (his was password) protected. And nothing was there. And the bummer thing is I think the TIFF expolit has now been fixed... So Im not too sure what to tell him now.
    (Fancy quote from a dead guy...)

Show your appreciation by using the button.

Make.SURE.You.""

It worked!!!!!!! 100%

Now I need to Unlock it, for Tmobile. Anybody want to point me to the most easy to use Unlocked Guide? Please? thanks

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 56789 17 ... LastLast