Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Awesome instant Jailbreak for iPhone and iPod Touch

Quote Originally Posted by Dash-2 View Post
    http://www.slovix.com/touchfree/jb

Does the same thing as well.
    =D
    I did this way and now any computer I plug my iPhone to won't recognize it. I've read that I should put my phone in restore mode but what if it gets stuck there and my computer still doesn't recognize my iPhone. Has anyone else run into this problem. If so how did you fix it

UPDATE....

Fixed it. Just did the sleep/home button restore and iTunes recognized the ifone. Did a restore smoothly utilizing the shift+restore method cuz i don't have internet access at home.... LOL you need internet access to activate your ifone. Didn't know that so i had to spend a whole night without being able to make/recieve anything. That sucked.
    Last edited by 808mp5; 11-07-2007 at 01:07 PM.

Yeah it worked i used this to UNLOCK my iphone and add APPTAPPm installer!!!
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

Would someone please explain on to "restore" a modified Slovix non-syncing iPhone that will not sync....

Quote Originally Posted by Debeq View Post
    Would someone please explain on to "restore" a modified Slovix non-syncing iPhone that will not sync....
    yup had the same problem....

Hold the sleep and home button and put the phone into restore mode. iTunes will then see it. And you can then restore.

Just do the Jailbreakme.com method... it works perfect though you should use wi-fi. If it doesn't work the first time just keep clicking it. They updated it so you know if its working or not. Also there is full read write access now without using winSCP... You can now use iphonebrowser and ibrickr for file read/write access. Awesome development.
    Last edited by 808mp5; 11-07-2007 at 01:04 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to 808mp5 For This Useful Post:

Debeq (11-07-2007)

808MP5....that worked like a charm! Thank you very, very much. I've been "seriously" looking for that piece of info for some time...(2 days). I appreciate you taking the time to post the fix here.

I knew about the holding both buttons.....but what I didn't figure out until your post was that it needed to be in the cradle!! Thanks...
    Last edited by Debeq; 11-07-2007 at 04:29 PM.

worked perfectly. Thanks!

Worked as advertised in ~30 seconds. Great!

(now what do I do? Ringtone? SSH? Can't wait to see the possibilities)

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,805 Times in 1,226 Posts

App has been updated.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Is there any guide to download and app the Jailbreak on your ihpone 1.1.4? i have been looking for one but cant find anything =(

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819