Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Awesome instant Jailbreak for iPhone and iPod Touch

Do you need to use wifi for this to work?

Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by dman918 View Post
    OK, so summerboard works, but nothing else. Sendsong, customize, sketches, todo list, ilight, etc. Tried repeatedly clicking in and it just doesn't happen. It just kicks me back out. What's the deal?
    Thanks.
    Anyone know what is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by mafiamobsta31 View Post
    Do you need to use wifi for this to work?
    yes you need wifi for this to work..this will not work with edge at all

mike

This will and does work with EDGE.

Quote Originally Posted by smoovie View Post
    This will and does work with EDGE.
    how did you install the app using edge?? let us know the secret i had to use my wifi??

mike

if your on pc i suggest
    winSCP
    Johnny Cage is a FAKE

Quote Originally Posted by Irishrule812 View Post
    what can i use to get into my iphone and add files like to customize and other apps.

p.s. this is the best thing ever
    what cant we do with the iphone is the question now
    go to previous page and read the instructions on how to install NES ROMs..that will get you going

mike

OK, so summerboard works, but nothing else. Sendsong, customize, sketches, todo list, ilight, etc. Tried repeatedly clicking in and it just doesn't happen. It just kicks me back out. What's the deal?
    Thanks.
    Try restarting your phone And the launch the app 3 or 4 times (if it keeps crashing)and then restart again.

WooT!
    Heres my iphone history

•Never been Unlocked(Always been ATT)
    •bought it with 1.0.2
    •Then accidentally upgraded to 1.1.1
    •So I downgraded to 1.0.2
    •Then I restored back to 1.1.1
    •Used jailbreakme.com (took 4 tries)
    •Now i have a Jailbroken 1.1.1 iphone w/ installer

Quote Originally Posted by brathamike View Post
    how did you install the app using edge?? let us know the secret i had to use my wifi??

mike
    I don't have wifi at home and have wifi turned off on the phone unless I'm in a hotel somewhere. I tried it 6 or 7 times and it finally worked. It probably just takes longer with edge than wifi so you thought it wasn't working.

I don't have wifi at home and have wifi turned off on the phone unless I'm in a hotel somewhere. I tried it 6 or 7 times and it finally worked. It probably just takes longer with edge than wifi so you thought it wasn't working.
    hmm.. so to install the app..(not talking about dowloading the app) so to install all the apps on the iphone your telling me you used edge for this?? so basically your using atnt to do this correct? because i believe you need wifi because i just tried and i cant install the apps unless wifi is on

mike

Are you slow?

Are you slow?
    being slow has nothing to do with it see thats the problem here people here are fast to insult instead of helping..like i said before i have to have wifi on for it to work for me..maybe you should help and answer the questions at hand instead of throwing insults

Quote Originally Posted by Broomhead View Post
    Try restarting your phone And the launch the app 3 or 4 times (if it keeps crashing)and then restart again.
    I've done this, and restarted a half dozen times. It just doesn't seem to want to work.

I answered the question three times, what else do you want. I'm not here to argue with you. You couldn't get it to work on edge. I did.

I've done this, and restarted a half dozen times. It just doesn't seem to want to work.
    this maybe a long shot but try unistalling the whole thing and start all over again and see if that will work..its a long shot but it may or may not work

mike

uninstall all apps that are not working. Then go to a place in you house that has the best wifi signal. Then install one or two apps and return to your home screen. Restart your phone. Check the twi apps you installed. Take it slow and restart a bunch.

how do i install applications no on the list from this of this installer

What's Jailbreak?
    Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
    Thanks

This method worked perfectly for me. I just restored my iPhone and updated to 1.1.1. I went to the link and installed the installer and Voila!!!! Thanks everyone.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast