+ Reply
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta Release] Pwn Your Phone with Windows | Winpwn

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Quik question, how do i copy the iTuneslll into the winpwn. Before or after I extract or install winpwn on my computer. An error page keeps popping up telling me
    iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Default winpwn help!!
    Quik question, how do i copy the iTuneslll into the winpwn. Before or after I extract or install winpwn on my computer. An error page keeps popping up telling me that winpwn has occurred an error and that it has to close winpwn after I click on the iPwnr. Can someone please help?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atorres062 View Post
    Quik question, how do i copy the iTuneslll into the winpwn. Before or after I extract or install winpwn on my computer. An error page keeps popping up telling me that winpwn has occurred an error and that it has to close winpwn after I click on the iPwnr. Can someone please help?
    Just download the DLL and put it in the folder that winpwn is in, whatever directory you installed it to.

Thanks

copy and paste the dlls files in this folder --> CProgram Files\cmw\winpwn

Quote Originally Posted by atorres062 View Post

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Just pwned my launched day iPhone which now has 1.1.4 with Winpwn and I have successfully got through the process without having any problems with service after. My iPhone was previously an ZiPhone unlocked 1.1.4, just restored with iTunes to get a fresh 1.1.4 in it and then run Winpwn. Restoring backup of contacts and such as I type

Thanks

Hey all, there was a new version released today. (5/4/08)

Looks like all the disabled features of the first beta arent disabled anymore.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MOSHO92 For This Useful Post:

Nefarious (05-05-2008)

Thanks

Going to try the new beta release tonight.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I tried the beta and I still get an error when trying to install my custom firmware. iTunes get stuck at preparing to install firmware and then errors out with error code 1604. Any thoughts?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by saadlive View Post
    I tried the beta and I still get an error when trying to install my custom firmware. iTunes get stuck at preparing to install firmware and then errors out with error code 1604. Any thoughts?
    pwn it again and then restore with your custom firmware.

my problem right now is after the custom firmware restore i receive a message in the bootneuter screen: "couldn't find the files needed"
    i have no service/bars after the restore, is the bootneuter the reason for it? any suggestions?

Thanks

maybe the winpwn is not doing the right jailbreak becouse if your go to usr/bin/ you will see only few files no the complite files when you jailbreak with diferent jailbreaker i notice on that maybe in some other folders missing a lot of files. I think

my problem right now is after the custom firmware restore i receive a message in the bootneuter screen: "couldn't find the files needed"
    i have no service/bars after the restore, is the bootneuter the reason for it? any suggestions?[/QUOTE]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wastaboo View Post
    maybe the winpwn is not doing the right jailbreak becouse if your go to usr/bin/ you will see only few files no the complite files when you jailbreak with diferent jailbreaker i notice on that maybe in some other folders missing a lot of files. I think

i have no service/bars after the restore, is the bootneuter the reason for it? any suggestions?
    [/QUOTE]

I have the same problem, but i've notices that whilst the iphone is being pwned that when the iphone reboots in winpwn it doesn't come up saying "iphoned pwned" or anything it just stays on "iphone dissconected" and also that when bootneuter cant find the files...

EDIT:- Fixed the winpwn bit just resotred a few times and it worked, but as for the bootneuter I had to upload the .app manualy through winSCP.
    Last edited by Serenity; 05-08-2008 at 12:54 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hey folks, I've run into the problem where I can load and pwn my iphone fine, and load a custom IPSW, but I can't get any signal, nor can my settings menu tell me what network I'm on. I've tried with custom firmwares that are activated, as well as custom firmwares that aren't activated. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Teamster View Post
    Hey folks, I've run into the problem where I can load and pwn my iphone fine, and load a custom IPSW, but I can't get any signal, nor can my settings menu tell me what network I'm on. I've tried with custom firmwares that are activated, as well as custom firmwares that aren't activated. What am I doing wrong?
    read back a couple pages in the thread

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    got it working. there is some problem with the new beta release.

download bootneuter to your firmware or with installer. do not enable baseband update when you are making your firmware. only check 'activate iphone.'

once the firmware is installed, run bootneuter and click version 4.6, neuter on, fakeblank off, unlock on. click flash and after it is done you should have signal.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

anybody else getting stuck on the boot screen after everythings done?

itunes reads my phone fine...it seems to be activated and everything...but all it shows is the apple, and never goes to the springboard.

edit:
    alas, ive been trying to do this for the last 2 days, and keep getting the same result...i post about it, and then try 1 more time and i get it to work...hrmph
    anyways, hellll yessss
    Last edited by MosesX8; 05-11-2008 at 12:56 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dadamnngo View Post
    got it working. there is some problem with the new beta release.

download bootneuter to your firmware or with installer. do not enable baseband update when you are making your firmware. only check 'activate iphone.'

once the firmware is installed, run bootneuter and click version 4.6, neuter on, fakeblank off, unlock on. click flash and after it is done you should have signal.
    I ticked every box on that page, and update to 4.6 button, and i made the ipsw and it works fine, signal all the time, although I'm in the UK, does that not matter?
    Bought iPhone from Mall at Millenia in Florida, took home to UK and unlocked, currently using o2 SIM card

Thanks

does anyone know what i could use on my PC to access the iPhone's files. i used to use iPhonebrowser when i had 1.1.1 and KATE screwed everything up and i had to restore and go to 1.1.4 to get it off my device. So, any ideas on what i could use to browse 1.1.4????
    thanks for the help.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Somewhat off-topic unfortuneately. I suggest WinSCP. It requires BSD and OpenSSH to have been installed on your iPhone/iPod.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to aj4m2a For This Useful Post:

Sticky111 (05-18-2008)

Thanks

Default =)
    thank you very much, i hate to start a new topic and search for old ones, no one ever pays mind to them. thank you again.

Thanks

What is the advantage of updating the bootloader to 4.6? I run Winpwn with my bootloader still on 3.9. My iPhone was originally 1.0.2 bootloader 3.9.

If I've helped you, you can help me by clicking on that Thanks button.
    iPhone, the Swiss Army knife of the 21st Century.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hello,

my name is nachiket. i m installing on my windows pc. but its not working........ any idea how to open this....... plz reply....