Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Graffiti - HWPen brings handwriting recognition

Very nice. Not so useful now as it is kinda slow but it will ROCK if it could be sped up.
    I am Olim. We are Olim. And we just did this- together!

Green Apple
    Thanks

When i uninstalled I got the dreaded spinning ring. I just held the home and power button until it soft rebooted.

Green Apple
    Thanks

This app actually messed with me trying to log in over safari, it seemed to not take the password I was inputing, since all I see are asteriks when entering it I could not tell what was being typed. But as soon as I uninstalled it I logged on again and it worked just fine. This is the only issue I have. Besides this the app worked great for me. The spring ring lasted 10-20 seconds but it eventually rebooted

does it only work in Notes? It does not seem to work in SMS or email or Safari??

Edit, it does work in SMS, email or safri.. great job.. thanks
    Last edited by aerohunter; 04-16-2008 at 12:45 PM.

It's nice to see so many new apps coming. This particular one seems to be more fun than practical. I find it faster to type than for a software to interpret my hand writing.

doesnt show up and when you uninstall you get the spinning wheel for ever.

Is it maybe using up iPhone's battery after being uninstalled? I ask this because I haven't replaced my com.apple.SpringBoard.plist (which I believe controls background daemons) with the backup (I didn't make it on time )?

If so, could anyone send me their backup of com.apple.SpringBoard.plist from 1.1.4, so that I can replace it?

Thanks!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by britcan View Post
    doesnt show up and when you uninstall you get the spinning wheel for ever.
    Wow... do you people even bother trying to read the posts (esp the first one) before you try these things?? PF said in the first post that you have to backup /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.SpringBoard.plist before you install.

Key points:
    1. Beta - buggy, slow, only latin and chinese supported (so don't complain that russian or greek is missing)
    2. Have to backup com.apple.SpringBoard.plist (if you don't know how to do this then STOP)
    3. seems to only work on 1.1.4 (apparently)
    4. have to restore backup plist after uninstalling (again, if you don't know how then don't install!!!)

If you take even 10 min to read through all the posts first then you wouldn't have this problem. Also, if you do not know how to backup a plist on your iPhone then don't try this! Instead of being a lemming I'll wait a couple of days before I try it... That way if there are any issues I'll know what they are before I install...
    Last edited by imode; 04-16-2008 at 07:06 PM.

wats up with the back up??? how do i do tht?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by flek View Post
    Is it maybe using up iPhone's battery after being uninstalled? I ask this because I haven't replaced my com.apple.SpringBoard.plist (which I believe controls background daemons) with the backup (I didn't make it on time )?

If so, could anyone send me their backup of com.apple.SpringBoard.plist from 1.1.4, so that I can replace it?

Thanks!
    You can extract it from a 1.1.4 ispw. Or just pwn your iphone and restore 1.1.4. You won't lose your contacts if you've been syncing with itunes.

Quote Originally Posted by lor443 View Post
    wats up with the back up??? how do i do tht?
    Read the previous posts!!! I would suggest you wait for the next version before you attempt an install.
    Last edited by imode; 04-16-2008 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What can't the iphone do?

I have the Aqwoah keyboard installed on my 1.1.4 phone, do you think it will interfere with it or mess anything up if i installed this?

Very Good Application! Congratulations!

I make a video on YouTube and Pics, see:

pf edit: no spam please. creative as it may be.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by civicmann View Post
    What can't the iphone do?
    bluetooth is crap (no DUN, OBEX, A2DP) but I suspect this is just a software issue,

no: cut/paste, video, 3G, tethered DUN (want to use my iPhone as a modem), iRDA, easy battery replacement etc

Oh snap...too bad I'm a developer =(.

Now that needs to come out on AppStore =).

How do you get this

Quote Originally Posted by PlayStation3Br View Post
    Very Good Application! Congratulations!

I make a video on YouTube and Pics, see:

pf edit: no spam please. creative as it may be.
    Sorry, i not make a spam. Please see the video then:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L7BCyEI1E8"]YouTube - iPhone Graffiti Review NEW! Reconhece Escrita iPhorum.com.br[/ame]

I can't get it to install, seems to just crash to the springboard everytime, tried rebooting. 1.1.4.

Quote Originally Posted by ekidd View Post
    I have the Aqwoah keyboard installed on my 1.1.4 phone, do you think it will interfere with it or mess anything up if i installed this?
    i know its irrelevant, but where did you get the aqwoah keyboard for 1.1.4? i had it back on 1.1.1 but didnt know they ever updated it. Downloads section?
    i LOVE apple.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Do not uninstall. It will jack with your safari and you tube

Unless you backup and restore
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 04-16-2008 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by wannagotopopeyes View Post
    i know its irrelevant, but where did you get the aqwoah keyboard for 1.1.4? i had it back on 1.1.1 but didnt know they ever updated it. Downloads section?

Go to http://web.mac.com/reinholdpenner/al...AlohaSoft.html . He has good themes that are free I believe in his source but to get the good stuff you have to donate and you will get the keyboards and battery chargers etc. etc.

BTW Good App! Will try when better version comes out! dont feel like backing up and all that =\

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast