+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Turn Your iPod Touch into an iPhone

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Finally ordered mine. I got the black one to go with the skin cover I got. I can't wait to try it out. Sure hope this works with the new
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Finally ordered mine. I got the black one to go with the skin cover I got. I can't wait to try it out. Sure hope this works with the new Fring that was released.

Thanks

Very interesting and thought out hack. Looks fun to do but I don't see it going very far.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by clarkbark View Post
    Very interesting and thought out hack. Looks fun to do but I don't see it going very far.
    I do. Personally, I am at a wifi location all day long. (home, school, at a sandwitch shop or McDonald's etc). With some free plans you get 300 minutes a WEEK. I get 550 minutes a month with my cell phone carrier.

Sometimes I am bored at home and don't want to use up cell phone minutes, or am out of the house and don't want to carry around 2 devices.

Besides, for 50 dollars you get unlimited calling forever. No more fees apply.
    I am Olim. We are Olim. And we just did this- together!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wearmaize View Post
    I do. Personally, I am at a wifi location all day long. (home, school, at a sandwitch shop or McDonald's etc). With some free plans you get 300 minutes a WEEK. I get 550 minutes a month with my cell phone carrier.

Sometimes I am bored at home and don't want to use up cell phone minutes, or am out of the house and don't want to carry around 2 devices.

Besides, for 50 dollars you get unlimited calling forever. No more fees apply.
    i still think that's useless. besides, you have to have your headphones on when you wanna make calls and I'm not sure if you can receive calls (i haven't tried the app yet)

if you don't wanna carry 2 devices, why don't you buy an iphone? just a hundred bucks more and you don't have to worry with anything. right now with tmobile i have 300 minutes to call anyone plus myfaves

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

cool

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12