Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iFuntastic 4.6.1 Free Ringtones + Jailbreak for 1.1.1 (OSX)

Quote Originally Posted by noho_2003 View Post
    I was having a similar problem the first time I used iFuntastic to upgrade to 1.1.1 yesterday. That's way I decided to restore and leave the icons unchanged for now...
    I have not tried this version out yet but I know with the older versions every time I messed with the home screen part of iFun it messed me up and did not look right, SO I recomend that you use costomize for that part of the modding

with ifuntastic's latest version, my ipod logo is gone and i cant replace it. iphone icon is still there but the logo is missing.

On my Macbook Pro the folder is under Macintosh HD - Users - Shared.
    Very easy

antaios, that's the same problem that i am having. I just moved the ipod icon up to the 3rd row and to the right of the screen and it works, but it will not let change the icons appearance.

On my Macbook Pro the folder is under Macintosh HD - Users - Shared.
    Very easy
    It wont allow me to rename that unless I drag it to the desktop first, then rename, then drag back. But when I did that, iTunes wouldnt allow me to sync my bought music because I "was not authorized to do it on this computer". So I dont really know what to do.

i have brand new iphone with a firmware version 1.1.1 from the apple store. I try to jailbreak my phone using this application but it keep telling to downgrade to firmware 1.0.2 and then upgrade to firmware 1.1.1 in order it to work. Do u guys know what the problem is? Help me!

Quote Originally Posted by Evo-L View Post
    It wont allow me to rename that unless I drag it to the desktop first, then rename, then drag back. But when I did that, iTunes wouldnt allow me to sync my bought music because I "was not authorized to do it on this computer". So I dont really know what to do.
    sorry, i forgot that part. i'm not an expert, so i managed to do it by trying a few things here and there. i was able to rename it by right-clicking, choosing GET INFO and then in the bottom part of the GET INFO window I specified that the folder can be written and read by my username and not system (that gave me authorization to rename it). I'm not at home right now and I can't check the exact process, but you should be able to do it. Good luck!

Default Customize app. not working
    I have had success in regaining everything I had on 1.0.2, but I am not able to do any cusomizations with Customize. Does anyone know why? Does this have anything to do with iFuntastic? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This is funny! It's the exact same problem I'm having right now...

idk if anyone mentioned this, but thats deff a track from animals by pink floyd... the sound u hear when opening it

sorry, i forgot that part. i'm not an expert, so i managed to do it by trying a few things here and there. i was able to rename it by right-clicking, choosing GET INFO and then in the bottom part of the GET INFO window I specified that the folder can be written and read by my username and not system (that gave me authorization to rename it). I'm not at home right now and I can't check the exact process, but you should be able to do it. Good luck!
    Well, Im still having problems haha. Any way you could help a bit more, mabye remember what you did? Thanks man.

Quote Originally Posted by Evo-L View Post
    Well, Im still having problems haha. Any way you could help a bit more, mabye remember what you did? Thanks man.
    Hmm, still having problems getting more free trials? Here's every step I followed: (now I'm home so I can check every detail)

1. Macintosh HD -- Users -- Shared
    2. To rename the Shared folder I right-clicked on the folder and chose Get Info. In the Shared Info window I went to Ownership & Permissions and specified You can Read & Write. Then under details, I went to owner and chose my username (the one I usually work with on my Mac) instead of system. After that I closed the Shared Info window.
    3. At that point I renamed the folder Shared to Shared_ and I didnt have any problem of authorization anymore.

Tried 4.6.1 but it bricked my 1.1.1 unlocked iPhone (non AT&T) after I tried to load the iFuntastic support apps. Now I am very wary. Had to Restore and then go over the whole unlock process again with iNdependence. Is there a problem with iFuntastic's Unshackle and IPSF Unlock compatibility. Or are there caveats on iFuntastic that I missed?

I like this iFuntastic, I've had it for a week or two now and it is easy to use. Worth the money. My only issue is that some ringtones won't play for whatever reason (hopefully that gets fixed).

My only other issue is that the background is cut into sections and it does not align correctly on the phone. (see picture below, pay attention to around the eyes and below the chin).

Anyone have a quick fix, or is this an iFuntastic issue?

Maybe I need to resize the image???

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...1104214938.png

sweet
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceman View Post
    I like this iFuntastic, I've had it for a week or two now and it is easy to use. Worth the money. My only issue is that some ringtones won't play for whatever reason (hopefully that gets fixed).

My only other issue is that the background is cut into sections and it does not align correctly on the phone. (see picture below, pay attention to around the eyes and below the chin).

Anyone have a quick fix, or is this an iFuntastic issue?

Maybe I need to resize the image???

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...1104214938.png

Must be because she uses Pro-Active.

sorry, i had to.

Quote Originally Posted by FrogsOblivious View Post
    Must be because she uses Pro-Active.

sorry, i had to.
    Anyone that can help? How can I contact the creator of iFuntastic because this is an issue with all backgrounds.

ifuntastic seems to be broken currently or just look/act like **** until you pay for it? I've got no idea but it's definatly not working correctly for me...

coolys
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234