Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: google mobile released

Default google mobile released
    google has released a new iphone/ mobile version of their website

Surf to www.google.com with your iphone and scroll down to the mobile link

doesnt that take away the whole point of the iPhone. I mean with the iPhone you are able to see the "real" internet, why would you want to use your iPhone to see the MOBILE INTERNET.
    ROBERT

I think google has had this for quite a long time now. I have used Google mobile with my Blackberry Pearl for quite a long time.

This is if you need to call for a phone number like if your in your car you just put this in your favorites dialing the number is:

1(800)466-4411

And they will dial the number for you all for FREE

AT&T will charge you

Quote Originally Posted by roberto07104 View Post
    doesnt that take away the whole point of the iPhone. I mean with the iPhone you are able to see the "real" internet, why would you want to use your iPhone to see the MOBILE INTERNET.
    ive been using it, and its same but different, its not nerfing google persay, its just making it better for the small screen user. and when you click on any link it will take you to the REAL page, the really nice feature i think, is that if you type in reon kadena (try it ) you will not only get images, but also webpage links and other types of links instead of just "links" and then you need to click on image to get images. I think it in someways can save you time.

amazon has a iphone site too

Does anyone know if there is a way to set the Google Mobile as your default search engine?

i guess you can if you modified one of the .plist files inside to connect to www.google.com/m instead of www.google.com only
    Really Now?!?!

cool
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

nice

Thanks

unless my eyes deceive me this is a very old post lol....
    [RIGHT][LEFT][IMG]http://lookpic.com/i/470/QsIbAobp.jpeg[/IMG]
    [/LEFT][QUOTE]Microsoft owns the internet through Hotmail. The .HTML is short for Hotmail, so all .HTML files are MS files.[/QUOTE][URL="http://twitter.com/dale1v"][SIZE=2][COLOR=Cyan][I]twitter.com/dale1v[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
    [/RIGHT]

Thanks

Yes, very old.

Google, like many other sites, determines by itself if you are connecting using a mobile device. There's no need to set a specific URL.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.