Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pwnage 1.1 - Return of the Pwnapple

I am on AT&T. I guess I need to unlock iPhone/iPod firmware 2.0 5A240d regardless?

has anyone tried putting installer on this? Also, hows the stability?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

you need to make sure that your using at least 7.6 itunes.

Quote Originally Posted by rbisconti97 View Post
    has anyone tried putting installer on this? Also, hows the stability?
    Installer on what? It works fine for 1.1.4 but it will not work for 2.0. It crashes on load.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JedixJarf For This Useful Post:

rbisconti97 (04-14-2008)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default pwnage
    Quote Originally Posted by yogie18 View Post
    I used Pwnage to unlock my iphone but I keep on getting the error 1604 message if i reboot in iTunes, can you help me solve this?
    you need to make sure your using the latest version on itunes.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to atm_10142k For This Useful Post:

sddd45 (04-14-2008)

Quote Originally Posted by JedixJarf View Post
    Installer on what? It works fine for 1.1.4 but it will not work for 2.0. It crashes on load.
    i was asking about installer on the new firmware 5A240D

anybody know if winpwn is supposed to include fw 5A240D support? or will that be coming the day after release (2+ weeks later)

So anyone who has updated to 54240D, how is the stability? Much better than the first beta version? Anything that is missing? I am on 1.1.4 but could really live with some minor bugs just so I can use exchange.

Also, I can just use pwnage to build the custom firmware and select activate correct? I don't have to unlock my phone since I am on AT&T?

Any responses are always thanked from me.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

no dice for me my friends... im just going to restore clean and hopefully this didn't totally screw up my phone...

ok did i restore and everything seems to be fine but im not doing that again...

i am finally on 5a240d!! been trying eveything for days now! pwnage 1.1 works flawlessly and quickly and the new beta is a zillion times more stable then the last, im gonna keep it on till the next one !! how about that saving photos from safari to the camera roll feature!!!?! Its AWESOME!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to antholyhotdamn For This Useful Post:

rbisconti97 (04-14-2008)

Quote Originally Posted by thewhiterabbit9 View Post
    So anyone who has updated to 54240D, how is the stability? Much better than the first beta version? Anything that is missing? I am on 1.1.4 but could really live with some minor bugs just so I can use exchange.

Also, I can just use pwnage to build the custom firmware and select activate correct? I don't have to unlock my phone since I am on AT&T?

Any responses are always thanked from me.
    Yes the new beta is much more stable. I have been playing with it all day and haven't run into any problems. I've tried all the programs and have been messing with stuff in settings and still have found no problems. Only thing I have not tried so far is Microsoft Exchange because I'm unable to at the moment. So unable to tell if that is working well or not.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clarkbark For This Useful Post:

rbisconti97 (04-14-2008), thewhiterabbit9 (04-14-2008)

Cool, thanks man. If anyone else has tried the exchange support on the new beta could you be so kind to post your results?

any word on installer for the new 5A240d build?

ipsw builder can has give you 3-rd party apps?

thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by highPhone View Post
    any word on installer for the new 5A240d build?

ipsw builder can has give you 3-rd party apps?

thank you!
    The new pwnage 1.1 can add apps to your ipsw builder, but as for 2.0 5A240D there is nothing out that can run on it... or so I have been told. When you install it you do not get installer so you gain some features that have been added by apple but you lose any 3rd party apps that you may have liked. Plus I don't think anyone is very keen on making any 3rd party apps for a beta os.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to clarkbark For This Useful Post:

highPhone (04-14-2008)

hic hic hic... when is the window coming out... i have beeen waiting and wiating hic hic

Default 5a240d
    Quote Originally Posted by antholyhotdamn View Post
    i am finally on 5a240d!! been trying eveything for days now! pwnage 1.1 works flawlessly and quickly and the new beta is a zillion times more stable then the last, im gonna keep it on till the next one !! how about that saving photos from safari to the camera roll feature!!!?! Its AWESOME!
    I am not having any success updating to 5a240d. Did you run into any problems w/ the install? I assume you used Pwnage 1.1. I keep getting SIPSWBuildFailed

If at first you don't succeed, Pwnage and Pwnage again. Up and running 5a240d.
    Last edited by raseri; 04-14-2008 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Problem solved

JUST TO CLARIFY

YOU CAN INSTALL Installer on the newest beta but IT WILL NOT WORK.

are there any programs (obviously Installer does not work), but are there any programs that do work on 2.0?

Programs built in the new SDK work and I think that is it.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to JedixJarf For This Useful Post:

rbisconti97 (04-14-2008)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast