+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unlocked Again - Latest 2.0 (240d) Deflowered

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
If your not a developer with Apple's 99$ iPhone program, (which you probably aren't because your asking this question)... you could try a pirate bay Originally Posted by highPhone I
    Thanks

If your not a developer with Apple's 99$ iPhone program, (which you probably aren't because your asking this question)... you could try a pirate bay

Quote Originally Posted by highPhone View Post
    I also have the same issue. Does anyone know of a fix for this?

Also purchased music on iTunes won't sync over when using 240d firmware because iTunes considers it "too old." Does anyone know of a fix for this?

Thanks.
    Yeah exact issue I'm having, might want to try to downgrade iTunes because earlier iTunes versions recognized the 2.0 firmware
    Last edited by shaharyar; 04-17-2008 at 05:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shaharyar For This Useful Post:

adeel akmal (05-08-2008)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Griphone View Post
    Mine installed perfect with no worries but although I've got 5A240d I've still got 04.04.05_G as the baseband....Phone works fine though....
    I was able to RTFM and figure out how to extract my ICE04.04.05_G.fls file, found a hex editor to make the changes with, but after 2 days of "dinking" with it, I'll be damned if I could figure out how to open and shut those blessed .dmg's and .ipsw's in such a nice way that the Holy PwnageTool or iTunes would go for it.

Learned a helluva lot about permissions and xattr in the meantime. Perhaps one of you Geniuses who's good with that stuff will drop me a note with a URL or some hints on opening and closing .dmg's and .ipsw's, and recalculating currentcksms.
    Last edited by CaryDude; 04-18-2008 at 08:17 PM. Reason: redundant wording

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

ugg so i buy an iphone again to test out the echange features, and it still shows they know nothing about MS Exchange. Granted its beta, but they still havent solved Direct Push, any remote form of active sync, nor accepting server side certs which is a must for an average corporate user and the ability to install the certs so the server can authentic the phone. It seems it doesnt support OWA nor OMA either.
    [IMG]http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr164/sundayduffer/modmyimirrormind.png[/IMG]

Thanks

really? Apple better brush up its features before release

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shaharyar For This Useful Post:

adeel akmal (05-08-2008)

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123