Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta] DownBase for OSX

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by catmando View Post
    i downgraded the baseband not drop it
    Is this a serious reply??

Thanks

i may get fussed at for asking this (it seams some people are on a shrot fuse today). I have a LOCKED iphone and only want to get back to a normal compleate 1.0.2. will this program do that for me without unlocking it? if so do I need to make any changes on how I do the process?

So this basically sounds like follow the downgrading base band guide http://modmyi.com/wiki/index.php/Dow...1_to_1.0.2_OSX

until step 12 and then the program take over? Sounds easy enough. Thank you for making this program. I have followed the step by step guide with no success even though it all went correctly so I hope this works.

hey buddy don't be a hater. I'm only stating that the baseband from 1.1.1 to 1.0.2 didn't work for me for some reason. it just kinda hung up while using terminal. I was only asking since this one seems like it eliminates the use of using the terminal it may be easier to use. thats all. If you can't be constructive don't reply. I've been through almost all the forums to look for someone in my same situation.

Well I guess this does not work for everyone. I followed the instructions and everything went as it should but I still get the same result which is I get full bars for a second and then they go away and it says no service. Any ideas on why?

i think because either you dont have a strong signal. or, your phone still isnt unlocked.

Quote Originally Posted by catmando View Post
    hey buddy don't be a hater. I'm only stating that the baseband from 1.1.1 to 1.0.2 didn't work for me for some reason. it just kinda hung up while using terminal. I was only asking since this one seems like it eliminates the use of using the terminal it may be easier to use. thats all. If you can't be constructive don't reply. I've been through almost all the forums to look for someone in my same situation.
    Catmando, You are getting confused downgrading the Firmware to downgrading the baseband. When you donwgrade the firmware, you then have to downgrade the baseband as well to get your phone working again.
    Go to settings->General->about and at the bottom check your firmware, it might start with a 04, that means, you need to downgrade, if it starts with an 03, then you are good. I recommend using unlock.app not anysim and dont confuse unlock.app with iunlock.app

Hi Guys, i've managed to use the program to downgrade the baseband, but is there anyway to sort out the IMEI cause i cant get it to sync with itunes anymore

My Bad, forgot to use independence
    Last edited by kelcha; 10-19-2007 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

why do i keep getting this message in the down base. the message is bigger but i think this is the most important part.

"add correct host key in Users/jose/.ssh/known_hosts:1"
    Last edited by nasho01; 10-19-2007 at 04:42 PM.

CASH!! i tried it but it dint work for for some reason its gets stuck at waiting for data....: i check the permissions i follow the instructions as posted but nothing, i got this same error when i tried it manually a couple days ago i just get stuck on waiting for data..... Honestly i dont know to do anymore!!!!
    (/)EMESIS

Hey Nemesis45,

I have to double check my work what are you using to chmod the bin folder? I think i didn't change it from 755 to 775 the numbers are real close.

I think I may have got very lucky today. My iPhones safari started crashing alot so I took it to the apple store, (I had 1.0.2 unlocked). I told them since I had changed my # I didn't have the original sim in the phone and was worried about the upgrade. They told me it would be fine and they done the upgrade and bricked the phone, then they asked me all the questions I said no and they replaced my iPhone. I have at&t so I would not reccomend this to anyone with another carrier.
    never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,279 Times in 652 Posts

due to new method for baseband downgrade this thread is closed.

please refer here
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11144

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12