Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: One Click 1.1.1 Jailbreak for iPhone (OSX)

Quote Originally Posted by pstonge View Post
    Cash,
    If I have a 1.0.2 phone which is now unlocked, activated (T-Mobile SIM) and jailbroken. What are the steps I have to take to get those three things working while also updating to 1.1.1?
    Thanks for all you have done to make this phone fully functional.
    we are the ones that have to wait for the"virginizer" app to upgrade to 1.1.1. from what im hearing and reading sure you can upgrade but you won't be making any calls untill youu can re virginize the baseband. so that should be out shortly then we can upgrade to.

im the same as you unlocked phone, t-mobile, and still on 1.0.2. should be soon just wait.

someone can correct me if i'm wrong, but i'm sure im right.
    Bio Boosting iPhone Armour

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I read some where that this is a known issue with customize. I cant find where I read it or really remember what it said I think you need to restart you phone. ( I dont remember if you need to just turn it off or hold home and sleep buttons) That worked for me when I upgraded I was having trouble and this fixed it.
    Ok that did fix Customize. Thanks!

Now i still have the problem with a bunch of installed apps that dont show up, and most importantly not being able to use SummerBoard. Is there anyway to remove all this old junk? Or make SummerBoard work?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Yes, demand is high. We are in dire need for a Windows version of one click JailBreak. Also see if it can have a built in activation tool.

Any information on the Virginizing app?

Thanks.

Also - I used CyberGreg's download (The link in the first post wasnt working). When I click 'install iphone apps' in the program - nothing happens. I wonder if this might help solve my issue?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by podunk View Post
    I dont know about this, but I can tell you the one touch for ipod touch works with 1.1.1 for windows. It took 5 hours, literally, the frist time, but when i re did it it worked in ten minutes

What do you mean - its suppose to work for the ipod touch only and it works for the iphone?

Quote Originally Posted by NJRFilms View Post
    Ok that did fix Customize. Thanks!

Now i still have the problem with a bunch of installed apps that dont show up, and most importantly not being able to use SummerBoard. Is there anyway to remove all this old junk? Or make SummerBoard work?
    I just did this and had the same problem. so I just restored my ohone and will see if that does the trick and will be starting all over again

** this worked (so far) now reloading a bunch of stuff
    Last edited by [email protected]; 10-18-2007 at 09:31 PM.

Worked great for me on a "virgin" 1.1.1 iPhone provided to me by Apple Geniuses as a replacement to my 3rd party hacked 1.0.1 iPhone that had a hardware touchscreen issue. I iJailbroke my 1.1.1 iPhone last night and now Customize and Summerboard (Alpha version off their website) work fine. My one question and/or issue is that my battery life seemed really short today. I turned off SSH (which I installed through installer.app) to see if that was draining my battery.

Overall, its great to have the themes back instead of that boring black screen with applications on it. Also, voice recorder and some other cool apps are good to have.

MacGuy

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Wow. I've been waiting for someone to finally figure out how to make this easy on us all. It took 10 to 15 minutes and was as simple as can be...... I'm in third party app heaven.......... Thank you's.

Quote Originally Posted by guyverunit View Post
    im the same as you unlocked phone, t-mobile, and still on 1.0.2. should be soon just wait.
    Yup, that's me too, with the same desire to have the same setup but be on 1.1.1 - and, you're right about the baseband needing to be virginized... hopefully, someone (Dev team, MMI, someone...) will come up with an easy method for doing so.
    - iPhoneWriter.com

well they are in the process of doing so, they just dont know when itll be ready. cash said theyre fixin the bugs before a public release so it shouldnt be too long now!!
    i LOVE apple.

Is it just me or is anyone else having trouble extracting this file? I stuffit keeps failing to extract it
    Je t'aime encore, Roguette

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Wow. Easy to install but having issues with Summerboard showing up and other apps. Anybody having success with all applications working?

Okay, so I lost all the data on my computer, and I would like to get all my Photos off of my iPhone since they are my only backup!

It has not been modded in anyway and is running 1.1.1, is this the way to do it? I don't want to erase my photos, I don't want to hack the phone to mod it, just to get SSH on it so I can get files off of it!

OS X - excellent enough to put on phones LGgeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok let me see if I understand the order I need to do things. I have a 1.0.2 jailbroken but not unlocked(was already ATT customer).
    So as I understand it:
    1. I let itunes update my iphone to 1.1.1
    2. use this jailbreak to jailbreak the phone
    3. run AppTapp on my mac ( is there a 1.1.1 version ?)
    4. if successful with number 3, just install apps as before.

Does summerboard work with 1.1.1 , seems I read where it does and then not ( I really like this app).

Thanks for the patience
    Last edited by LGgeek; 10-19-2007 at 12:29 AM.
    I don't drink kool-Aid, I don't join cults.
    This is why I break out in cold sweat going to Apple retail store.

Quote Originally Posted by macguyincali View Post
    Worked great for me on a "virgin" 1.1.1 iPhone provided to me by Apple Geniuses as a replacement to my 3rd party hacked 1.0.1 iPhone that had a hardware touchscreen issue. I iJailbroke my 1.1.1 iPhone last night and now Customize and Summerboard (Alpha version off their website) work fine. My one question and/or issue is that my battery life seemed really short today. I turned off SSH (which I installed through installer.app) to see if that was draining my battery.

Overall, its great to have the themes back instead of that boring black screen with applications on it. Also, voice recorder and some other cool apps are good to have.

MacGuy
    Hi MacGuy,

I noticed the same issue of 1.1.1. My batter life is about 30% shorter since upgraded to 1.1.1. The iPhone gets warmer even it is just playing songs. I have SSH disabled as well. I am not sure maybe there is something running in the background or this is 1.1.1 nature?

D.

Can I run it under non-Intel Mac?

Quote Originally Posted by LGgeek View Post
    Ok let me see if I understand the order I need to do things. I have a 1.0.2 jailbroken but not unlocked(was already ATT customer).
    So as I understand it:
    1. I let itunes update my iphone to 1.1.1
    2. use this jailbreak to jailbreak the phone
    3. run AppTapp on my mac ( is there a 1.1.1 version ?)
    4. if successful with number 3, just install apps as before.

Does summerboard work with 1.1.1 , seems I read where it does and then not ( I really like this app).

Thanks for the patience
    This app will put apptapp on the phone for you. (you need to install it through ssh) as there is not a 1.1.1 version yet. BUT once on the phone it works fine.

My recomendation would be to upgrade the phone, and sync it in 1.1.1 THEN restore it (if you have any apps on the phone in 1.0.2 they stay on the phone but you cant use them or delete them in 1.1.1) THEN use this app.

Summer Board KIND OF works here is what you have to do for that. Load this all up as above, load in summerboard (from installer ) dont run it as it will mess up your screen. THEN SSH into your phone and follow the instructions of where to put the items in the 1.1.1 ALPHA folder you downloaded for the web site.
    then summer board will work....... please note that this version of summerboard does not scroll vertically but horizontially.

hope this helps.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

LGgeek (10-19-2007)

needs some help... tried iJailbreak and now my phone does not want to start. Gets stuck at the Apple logo

NEW ISSUE?!?!?

I just woke up and my phone has been charging via usb charger for about 4 hrs. I jail broke my phone using this method. but NOW my phone is not charging all the way. I have the charging symbol in the top right hand corner battery but not on the large on ion the main screen?

anyone? anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

thanks

Thanks

cash plz do something aboy windows users also

thanx

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast