Closed Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unlock 1.1.1 firmware FOR FREE AnySim 1.1

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by cazlar No, not as yet. IPSF is currently the only way to restore the seczone to a "proper" state I believe, at least until the "re-virginizer" app
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cazlar View Post
    No, not as yet. IPSF is currently the only way to restore the seczone to a "proper" state I believe, at least until the "re-virginizer" app comes out from the dev team or someone else.
    Thanks cazlar for answer my question. I just have one more, i have an unused IPSF license, how should i go about using that. My phone is currently unlocked with iUnlock and on 1.0.2 (never updated). Thanks again.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thumbs up Works great with no problems!
    AnySim 1.1 works great with no problems. More power to the Dev Team! Please support them...

* Activate and Jailbreak 1.0.2 virgin iPhone using iNdependence
    * Update iPhone to latest 1.1.1
    * Activate and Jailbreak again using iNdependence
    * Install AnySim 1.1
    * Success! iPhone is unlock... now using Rogers Canada

Thanks to the Dev Team for all the hard work. Please support and donate to them. We wouldn't gone this far without them.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to manille For This Useful Post:

dadilly (10-17-2007)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hmm... ok.. i'm now attempting this new anySIM and it appears my iphone is stuck at "Starting the CommCenter" screen.. the status bar is complete, but it's been 5 minutes it's stuck there... should i wait or is my unlocking days over? :P

Edit: Well.. that was quite the unsuccessful. I turned off the phone after 45 minutes and now it won't restart. I can't even get it to go in restore more... So is this the equivalence of a bricked iphone?

Edit#2: So finally, I was able to restore my phone back to v.1.0.2 and after unlocking it with AppTappInstaller my Rogers SIM Card suddenly began working. So now my phone works with all the app features!! It must have been my dumb luck it didn't work the first time.
    So Final verdict...

IMEI Numbers Match
    Rogers SIM Card works
    Ran anySIM 1.1 with Downgraded 1.0.2 Firmware + 4.01.13_G Baseband

Thanks again for Dev Team for the new software. I think maybe it would be a good idea to have some sort of Release Notes describing the steps the software will go through before finalizing. I was real worried when I got stuck at the "Starting the CommCenter". Keep it up boyz!
    Last edited by Vixter; 10-17-2007 at 10:50 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Interesting Results...
    Well, I was able to get the new anySIM to work just fine... except...

First let me outline what I did:
    1) Virginized my 1.0.2
    2) Created sym links
    3) Upgraded to 1.1.1
    4) Activated 1.1.1 using the new iNdependence
    5) Patched springboard
    6) Loaded terminal client
    7) Loaded anySIM
    8) Ran anySIM
    9) Rejoiced, I was able to make phone calls and send SMS
    10) Restarted iPhone (big mistake)
    11) iPhone no longer would make phone calls or SMS
    12) Attempted to downgrade
    13) Failed downgrading
    14) Panicked
    15) Placed phone in "blank screen" restore mode
    16) Downgraded
    17) Installed AppTap and required BSD/SSH stuff
    18) Downgraded modem firmware
    19) Ran AnySim
    20) Restated iPhone before celebration
    21) It worked!!!
    22) Celebrated, another successful "unbricking"

I found it interesting that after restarting the phone that all hell had broken loose. Very thing worked great, up until that point including a successful sync with iTunes.

I was pretty dis-satisfied, so I attempted the upgrade to 1.1.1 and downgrade only the modem firmware and unlock... It worked great... I will stick with this for a while.

Thats all for now,

David

Green Apple
    Thanks

I cannot believe the success of so much people. I started with a 1.1.1 right out of the box only to not even get the damn thing to unlock only got as far as 1.0.2 firm and then tried to downgrade the baseband and never finished just stuck where the terminal was trying to flash the first baseband. I think the only thing left to do is get the ipsf solution.

Livin the iPhone Life yowiphone's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey what did everyone install Anysim through? Cyberuck?
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default I need to unlock my iphone
    My name is NOKIO. I updated my iphone to 1.1.1 and now need help to down grade to 1.0.2 can you help me Please. Thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone Pl4ter's Avatar
    Thanks

wow..nice....let me try upgrading my iphone since soo many ppl have been successful

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by craig View Post
    Sorry for repost if this is somewhere else.

Can somebody please give me a step by step guide and how i can downgrade my baseband on my iUnlock 1.0.2 iphone. I understand i will need to do that in order to use the new anySIM, and then update to 1.1.1 and then unlock with anySIM again? Thank you in advance and aain i apologize for any reposting.

My iPhone:
    Unlocked using iUnlock, firmware 1.0.2 (never updated) modem firmware 03.14.08_G
    These threads seriously should be deleted, and the users should be banned from posting, they are just flooding these threads making it an all day task to decipher the quality content out of these threads

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Having a virgin 1.0.2 iPhone
    Hi,

I have a virgin 1.0.2 iPhone, never activated nor unlocked!

I would like to have 1.1.1 running but what to do first?

Do I have to activate/jailbreak it using iNdependance, the updating via iTunes and then using anysim to unlock?

Is there anyone who succesfully has a virgin 1.0.2 now as 1.1.1 running?

Thanks for your help!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have a virgin 1.0.2 and im on windows i use ibrickr to jailbrake and activate my iphone and i used the anysim v1.1 to unlock and i what the 1.1.1 but i dont no what to do can anybody help me please

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Unhappy Terminal doesnt see my iphone
    I am trying to downgrade my iphone and when I type ssh -1 root 192.168.1.64 I get the following reply: ssh: root: No address associated with nodename
    Can anyone hwlp me? Thanx!!!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lucafer69 View Post
    I am trying to downgrade my iphone and when I type ssh -1 root 192.168.1.64 I get the following reply: ssh: root: No address associated with nodename
    Just to clarify, are you entering ssh -1 as in the number one? It's ssh -l as in small L.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lucafer69 View Post
    -l not -1

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Brand new iphone
    Hi all,

This is my first post, I have read so much about hacking and unlocking It is all so confusing. I'm new to all this.
    I just want to know if I can use this guide to unlock my Iphone
    to use on T-Mobile, This is for a brand new out of the box phone. I'm sure the firmware is 1.1.1.

Thanks a lot

Lady D

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have a virgin 1.0.2 and im on windows i use ibrickr to jailbrake and activate my iphone and i used the anysim v1.1 to unlock and i what the 1.1.1 but i dont no what to do can anybody help me please

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurisko View Post
    Woah, this is a new one to me. Are you saying you unlocked your phone under FM1.0.2 and it carried through the update to 1.1.1? You didn't have to unlock again?
    Yes. My phone was first unlocked by AnySIM in 1.0.2 and then I bricked my phone by upgrading to 1.1.1. Then I downgrade the software and baseband to 1.0.2 and purchased IPSF. I re-unlocked my phone and then upgraded it to 1.1.1. The unlock carried over and I didn't have to unlock again.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Just to clarify... what steps would I have to take to use my non iPhone, AT&T sim on 1.1.1 if I am currently running 1.0.2 with that same sim and using third party apps?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Problems with anySIM 1.1
    i bougth an brand new iphone with 1.1.1 installed, i downgrade it to 1.0.2 and made all the process of ierase etc... finally install anySIM 1.1... and... nothing "incorrect SIM" message again... please help me,
    Thanks in advance

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Izze View Post
    These threads seriously should be deleted, and the users should be banned from posting, they are just flooding these threads making it an all day task to decipher the quality content out of these threads
    im sorry but who the hell are you? people wite on forums to either give or recieve answers, in this case i am asking to recieve should anybody know the answer to my problem. if you have a problem with that, posting that bull **** you did there doesnt help. thank you and dont talk for other people. thanks to everyone that DID answer my question though.