Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
iPhone Newsforums, a part of the
Originally Posted by Vixter I have the same question as Jaws01. - I purchased the phone with 1.1.1 and 04.01.13_G Baseband - I downgraded phone to 1.0.2 with 04.01.13_G Baseband...
10-16-2007, 03:11 PM #41
10-16-2007, 03:36 PM #42
Just throwing in my two cents.... for the people with questions on the imei#'s not matching. I had to use my existing at&t card because I have a corporate account through at&t. With 1.0.2, I used iNdependence to jailbreak, activate, and also to change my phone's imei # to MATCH the # on my original at&t sim card. I've been using the phone with no issues for the last month or so. My question to cash or anybody else here, did doing what I did effect my baseband? I'm guessing no, and if that's the case.... I should be able to just do an upgrade to 1.1.1, let it wipe out all of my programs, then just use the new version of iNdependence to jailbreak, activate, and change the imei again................ right????
10-16-2007, 03:38 PM #43
10-16-2007, 03:42 PM #44
any one try this with a virgin 1.1.1 phone yet, and is successful. please let me know. i would really appreciate it.if you ahvent noticed im a noob at this.
10-16-2007, 03:43 PM #45
this is my story
- iPhone with 1.0.2 (03.14.08_G)
- unlocked with anySIM 1.0.0 and OK
- update to 1.1.1 accidently
- downgrade to 1.0.2 (04.01.13_G still remain)
- downgrade baseband to 03.14.08_G (A.K.A. virginize)
- use anySIM 1.0.0 to unlock again and OK again
- i updated to 1.1.1 with iTunes (yes, im crazy jajaja )
- i use iNdependence 1.2.3 to downgrade to 1.0.2, activate, jailbreak and install apps
- i use the "pre 1.1.1 updgrade" button for upgrade to 1.1.1
- now, i have 1.1.1, i just activate, jailbrake and install again the apps (SFTP....etc U know )
here da problem
anySIM 1.1.0 (new version) works fine, but doesn´t work with a non AT&**** SIM card
anySIM works great for new iphone withou mods
10-16-2007, 03:56 PM #46
jeetu610, I'm like you. I have 2 lockdowns in /usr/libexec (one lockdown and lockdown.patch)
From VT100 inside Iphone, If I want to sync I need to rename lockdown to lockdown.ren and lockdown.patch to lockdown, kill lockdownd and works.
10-16-2007, 04:10 PM #47
HEY!!!! WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO JAILBREAK AND THEN UNLOCK FOR 1.1.1 I MEAN I JUST BOGUHT 3 IPHONES, AND I GUESS 1.1.1 IS INSTALLED ON THEM. will Nate True make another version of iBrickr with the 1.1.1 jailbreak and unlock?????!!!!!!!!!!
10-16-2007, 04:30 PM #48
I jailbroke my 1.1.1 phone but now how do I put the Anysim files onto my phone to unlock?? I need the windows procedures, I know about Independence but I dont have a mac
10-16-2007, 04:32 PM #49
I may not be a genius, but I have taken a friends phone back to stock, the guide is very easy, just be patient and read it.
I'm still unlocked at 1.0.2 with lots'o'apps to play with and will be untill the dust settles. With things changing nearly everyday...whats the rush? Not worth the frustration.
Thanks to the DevTeam, Cash, p_f, and all the other mods for keeping us straight (or at least trying).
10-16-2007, 05:17 PM #50i LOVE apple.
10-16-2007, 05:36 PM #51
is there a way to bypass activation if i just got a iphone and it came with ver 1.1.1
10-16-2007, 06:11 PM #52
10-16-2007, 06:16 PM #53
ok, I am by no means as smart as most of you guys on this forum but following the guide and using the new version of anysim I was able to unlock a new iphone that was running 1.1.1
Just follow the guide and you'll be up and running in no time
10-16-2007, 06:19 PM #54
For the love of everyones sanity,
Please read people, if you want to be the guy with the cool iPhone...you should at the least put in a couple of hours of reading, it may be some what confusing, but its not that confusing. Please read the forum before posting another, will this Virginize my phone, how do I unlock, jailbreak my phone, please for everyones sanity, take the time to educate yourself.
Good luck with all of your travels
10-16-2007, 07:00 PM #55
any guide please how to use this software?
10-16-2007, 07:08 PM #56
I followed the guides, but when i RUn the new anySIM, i get the UNlock Successfull message, however i get the Incorrect SIM message...
What can i do?
10-16-2007, 07:20 PM #57
10-16-2007, 07:33 PM #58
plz i really need help..
10-16-2007, 07:41 PM #59
when i do this:
1. Download AnySIM 1.1 and expand the ZIP file.
2. Drag the resulting file “anySIM” (full name, anySIM.app) to your /Applications Folder.
3. Open Terminal (located in /Applications/Utilities) and type the following: scp -r /Applications/anySIM.app root@IPADDRESS:/Applications/ replacing IPADDRESS with the IP address of your iPhone (you can determine your iPhone’s IP Address by tapping Settings, then “Wi-Fi,” — tap the arrow next to the name of the Wi-Fi network to which your iPhone and look at the IP Address)
4. Restart your iPhone.
5. Run the AnySIM application to unlock your phone
but i can open cyberduck and look @ anySIM.app in the /applications folder
10-16-2007, 07:42 PM #60Now its free how long before Apple...
Works out how it was done and finds a way too block it again with an update and brick? Now rather then the few it will become the many and Apple will have to take action.